Geek & Sundry General

I know you guys claim to hate Critical Role and Felicia Neigh/Wesley Wheaton. But do you loathe Geek & Sundry in total?
Also, did fucking foreververse get canceled?!

Billy Wheatoff has a really punchable face, but I don't megaloathe him.

Geek and Sundry is promoting the beta cuck numale "geek" culture

gands is alright for bringing critical role but i fucking hate the communities they are the absolute worst i've ever seen even worse than beliebers and all that other bullshit lol

Can we just shit on Keyleth here?

Cuck & Sundry

kek. This post makes me want to start a show about "Alpha" geek culture.
No guest stars under 6' and 200lbs.

Everyone plays barbarians.

Travis is alpha as fuck

I only watch Tabletop, and while Will's self-deprecating humor gets stale REALLY quick, its usually watchable. There's a few eye-rolling moments where a game's content requires 'trigger warnings' or even whitewashing what certain games decide to use thematically, but they're few and far between.

>22 Wisdom

What does she mean by this?

I hate how Will is either making retarded plays because he's well, retarded, or because he doesn't want to beat a woman or poc and assert his "white privilege"

Him getting btfo by Ryan Higa in that brain game was pretty great. Dude was fucking psychic.
>"Ryan you're risking a lot here"
>"nah I'll be fine, I have exactly what I need"
>reaches into can blindly
>pulls out exactly what he needs

Honestly, Critical Role is probably the only thing on their Twitch stream actually worth watching.

Unless their new Trek RPG show is actually worth watching, but Trek has a history of *BAD* games associated with it. Especially RPGs.

>No guest stars [over 6' unless they are over 200lb]
fixed for actual "Alpha" geek culture

None of their content managed to interest me much but I don't hate them.

Harmon Quest is a nice little watch though...

Geek&Sundry is fine. The community of fans can be a little obnoxious, but not any worse than some other nerd communities. Looking at you, Adventure Zone.

Project Alpha can fuck right off, however. People keep giving Alpha lip-service about how it allows them to do more ambitious and creative things, but I'm never quite going to get over how many good employees and shows got absolutely fucked over when Alpha decided to monopolize evening timeslots.

I dunno guys, I actually like Critical Role. I envy their ability to have a group that's largely competent and doesn't take an entire hour to for them to cross a fucking bridge only to call off the session early because my GM doesn't have a spine.
Just kind of wish my group was less retarded.

And I'm enjoying the run of Dread on Alpha, it's just fun.

>I actually like Critical Role
Funnily enough I like it as well.

It's why its gigantic flaws are so much more obvious and frustrating to me. If Marisha Ray died the quality of the game would see a massive upswing, for example.

Probably not, I can't see Mercer wanting to continue after his fiance died, nor the rest of the cast either.

Eh, maybe you're right.

Okay, then if she walked out on him to go do volunteer work in the third world and ride a few dozen subsaharan cocks or something.

Well.. I do have to say that the SJW-shittery is annoying at times (Looking at you, Wesley), but I do find CR in general to be enjoyable.

Orion getting cancer, chemo brain and also getting in to hard drugs was kind of a flat note, as him bantering with Marisha/Keyleth would've made for some good shit.

Also, Dick & Johnson would be ten times better without Hector the mexican rapist on it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the G&S Paranoia one-shot.