(novel)

leviathanscottwesterfeld.wikia.com/wiki/Leviathan_(novel)
I'm thinking of running a game in this setting so i am wondering which system i should use

Other urls found in this thread:

sjgames.com/gurps/books/Vehicles/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Italy and romania should be machines, since they were originally part of central powers but betrayed their allies.

But a snake and a poop monster suits them fine.

When I'm doubt, use GURPS.

I loved those novels, btw.

But how do i stat the monsters and the mechs

sjgames.com/gurps/books/Vehicles/

Also, Clanker 4 lyfe. The flesh is weak.

>fighting in a european war
[laughing in burger]

So what can the clankers create to fight British kaiju?

Lots of things that go boom.

Fuck those Mary Sue gene splicers.
Steel endures.

Gurps does everything doesn't it.

I don't know how well the iron kingdoms RPG system holds outside of its setting, but it has a fuckload of similar themes that could work if you reflavoured it from magic to science and alt history

Man, I just noticed, if the word war goes like it did IRL in this setting, then poland's gonna be in an absurd position

You ask that like it's a serious question.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso

That being said, the American/Japanese way of combining traditional engineering and biomanipulation is objectively the best approach.

I wonder how WW2 would have ended up in this setting. Assuming WW1 went the exact same way

>I wonder how WW2 would have ended up in this setting
The author set it up so that Germany loses faster and so doesn't have to get raped with reparations for a long and devastating war. Iirc he specifically says in the epilogue that he doubts Hitler would have come to power in the books' universe.

>Assuming WW1 went the exact same way
Well then, WW2 would go exactly the same way, just with more advanced robots and fleshbeasts than what we see in the books.

It'd probably have ended up like the USA and Japan with mixed tech, but since the war ended quickly and the Russian Empire survived, the Poles will continue to be under the thumb of the Russians.

Speaking of the Russians, I love how the map has them looking like a rotting bear with a legion of maggots and flies pointing guns at the head of the Russian beat.

>Darwinist USSR solves its food crises with mutant grain and mass-produced meat beasts
>people still starve because the central bureaucracy is shit

Flies on CHAINS no less. and the chains are breaking, so even though the russian empire survived, It looks like it's not gonna be for much longer

>fighting wold wars
[Civil war in spanish]

Top kek
Also
>fighting world wars
[echoing mountaintop laughter shortly followed by the sounds of an avalanche]