The box does not judge, only hates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSS4oHWDcUA
youtu.be/k0GDeV3empE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The box is a chair.

>
What did he mean by this?

First for "wipe off your tears, Tok, you slipped and failed but I still believe in you and your lewds".

But you're the seventh post user.

Corrected and Updated Build!

Madira-Hamsi

>Time and Place to be Determined by RP World
>Figure of Legend
>Wizard
>Memory of the Ages Level 0
>Gift of Gab
>Polyglot
>Commander
>Map Maker
>Mage Eye (Wizard)
>Strength & Speed Level 2
>Reflexes & Reaction Level 2
>Impervious Level 3
>Regeneration Level 3
>Non-Reactor
>Endurance Level 2
>Super Senses Level 2
>Diet Level 2
>Sanitary Convenience Level 1
>Iron Gut
>Beauty
>Divination, Telepathy, Stormsage, Defiling, Compulsion, Master of Motion, Disjunction Major
>Teach Defiling Minor
>Godslayer (Upgraded)
>Personal Omni-Wear
>Rage
>Cursed by the Spirits
>Nemesis
>The Myth Maker
>A Dark God
>Sorcerer Supreme
>An Empire Eternal
>Multiplayer Build

A walking plague! A scourge upon the world! Even the spirits of the Earth strive against her! But she can be placated! Mortals' time in this world is short and their brief lives all that they have that's truly valuable. Sacrifice them to Madira-Hamsi! Join her armies! Build her pyramids of skulls and spread her legend far and wide! When the world has embraced the savage beauty of destruction and the blood flows like rivers in celebration her eternal rule, then she will take her place as the one true Goddess and elevate the world with her as she begins true ascension to unknown heights!

I could write up a Nemesis myself. But if a shared world gets started with the final version, then maybe someone will want to be my Nemesis instead.

Would kind of like to have Binding and Beastmaster Major magic schools, but I just don't see it happening. I think a pretty fearsome build regardless though.

You have to read into it a bit, but the worst thing about this build (for the wellbeing of the world) is actually that you're going to teach thousands of humans defiling magic. (Which, by the way, will let you earn points to buy one of those two schools you want, once you complete the quest).

>Yuki Onna
for them dick-sucking lips and storm magic
>Nimue
to hopefully learn more magic; maybe recover some lost texts too if I figure out some way of explaining it to people without any mention of demons being involved

Do the Elf Femdom CYOA Tok. DO IT!

Pokemon Personified Plus+ CYOA when?

Yeah. Do this, but remove the femdom.

Skelebro I admire your tenacity and vigilance but lets be honest here, if PPP+ gets release, it won't get any replies.

Yep! They will spread pestilence, fear, and corruption across the world. With thousands of them that can turn up anywhere, it will be hard to stop. Certain areas may be cleansed for a time, but the threat of corruption will be ceaseless:)

How the fuck do my niggas SaltedPotatoes and Fatposter get banned, but you slide by on your bony ass?

It depends on if he gets reported and how the janny/hotpocket feels. I didn't get banned for UP posting.

So did tok meltdown after failing to deliver or something

>Time Period
1650ish

>Position
Dropped In

>Appearance
Me, but fit

>Fate
Immortal Wanderer (90)

>Fate Modifier
Metahuman (70)

>Mental Upgrades
Gift of Gab (65)
Map Maker (60)

>Supernatural Gifts
Born in the Water (59)

>Physical Upgrades
Strength and Speed II (53)
Reflexes and Reaction II (41)
Impervious II (45)
Regeneration III (40) I'm just rounding up from 4.5 on this one
Non-Reactor (39)
Endurance II (35)
Super Senses I (32)
Diet II (30) Rounding up form 2.5
Iron Gut (29)
Beauty (27)

>Magic
None

>Items
Wanderer's Journal (24)
Personal Omni-Wear (23)
Personal Omni-Weapon (22)

>Pocket Dimension (12)
Home Luxury Pack (2)
Cooking Suite Upgrade (0)

Preliminary build. I'll probably re-do it after really reading through this. For now, I'm just a superhuman pirate.

Naw, too much criticism, not enough masturbation makes Tok a melancholic perv.

Yes, he said he's never making OC again.

Srry user, Im not gonna do a CYOA anyone wants or requests ever again. I will do what I want to do when I want to do it.

>you slipped and failed but I still believe in you and your lewds.
Thanks user, but I honestly don't know if I slipped or what the fuck Eronomicon was about. Like I entered a CYOA contest on reddit with Eronomicon. Since they would give the winner 25$ on steam and If I would win I would recycle that money to make my own lewd CYOA contest with the 25$ on steam as a price pool. I posted Eronomicon and on only 1 day I am close to having the most votes in the contest. I checked the other CYOAs and they are pretty good and all I get is praise on reddit. Like if everyone thought Eronomicon was bad, I would think it was bad. But why are people loving it on reddit and people hating it on Veeky Forums? It's just beyond mind boggling to me.

I fail to see how asking for more corruption options is 'ruining your lore and artistic integrity.' It's asking for more variety in the same framework.

>Srry user, Im not gonna do a CYOA anyone wants or requests ever again
So expressing fake enthusiasm is a good way to get you to stop making something in the future? Helpful knowledge.

>Srry user, Im not gonna do a CYOA anyone wants or requests ever again. I will do what I want to do when I want to do it.
Well that's just great. We broke Tok. Wasn't this whole thing just a shit show?

Cool! Always nice to see that people have such different builds.

Attached is the first five text descriptions. I don't intend to do the entire thing piecemeal, but I have not written character descriptions before for a CYOA, so would love to hear in what ways they suck before I do the other 30.

>But why are people loving it on reddit and people hating it on Veeky Forums?
You're still using the "But reddit!" argument? Reddit has no standards. Reddit has a community where criticism and speaking your mind is forbidden. The only the reddit will criticize you on is if you work in defiance of SJW principles, in which case they'll whine for ages. Otherwise they don't care. Is that batch of SJWs really who you want to throw your hat in with?

It's because Veeky Forums and reddit are very different, and do not exactly appeal to the same people, thus the tastes of the people in both places will be different. Also criticism on Veeky Forums is raw and unfiltered, there's actually a good chance here on Veeky Forums that someone would rate your work 7/10 or even higher, and do nothing but criticize it.

That's because Reddit wouldn't know quality if it shit down their throat.

>Like I entered a CYOA contest on reddit with Eronomicon.
Is this why you're reluctant to update? Because you want to win cash?

Jesus fucking Christ.

I realized after further reading the drawbacks that prevent you from altering history are right up my alley, so I'll definitely be coming back with more points.

I also feel like it's dumb to be a pirate with pocket dimension, but I'm literally incapable of not taking that option.

Thanks, but I must respectfully decline.

Keep reading, he wants to spend it on getting other people to make more cyoa.

I personanlly really liked it.
Even if I didn't like a lot of the powers, there was enough to scratch my fetishes and have points left over.

Pretty nifty.

>First place is 25$ in CYOA contest and if I win I will create my own CYOA contest with the 25$ as price pool
>Is this why you're reluctant to update? Because you want to win cash?

It's almost like being an attention whore doesn't always get nice attention
Holy shit, are you still using "but reddit likes it" as your shield here of all places?

I say this with all sincerity, you belong there. It'll protect you from criticism that you don't want to hear after shilling your work for weeks and having it under deliver. It'll also fit your constant desire to make sure everyone knows who you are at all times.

Involving money in CYOAs is a horrible idea.

Regardless of what you want to do with it, you still have to win it in the first place.

I have never stressed over which Waifus I wanted more than I did over this CYOA.
Fuck you, Celt! I love you, but fuck you!
So after much consideration here's my final build because I realized I never actually posted it.
I'm gonna do the same autistic shit I did for Of Damsels and Devastation, so if you aren't prepared to cringe, you're not gonna wanna read this...

>"You there! Citizen!"
Jesus fuck! W-what?
>"It seems that fate has brought you before me this day."
...I mean... you're the one who broke into my house and barged into my room, but okay. I'm listening.
>"During my journeys I found and bound many demons..."
Wait. So you're telling me that, not only are Crusaders still a thing but demons are real?
...Fuck I better start going to church...
Oh, sorry. Please continue.
>"...But how can I bring myself to slay one that could be saved?"
Huh, would not expect a Crusader to be so forgiving.
I like you. I think I'll hold off on pressing charges for breaking and entering depending on where you're going with this...
>"...walk into the Holy City..."
...You mean Jerusalem?
I think you may be lost; that's about an 18-hour flight east of here.
>"You are actually the first man I've found that looked capable to handle a demon..."
...By which you mean I'm the first one not to immediately pull a gun on you or call the cops, I'm guessing...
>"As a fellow member of our Lord's Empire..."
Suuuuuuuuuure I am...
But nevermind that, I'd be honored to take in a demon to rehabilitate on your behalf! Show me what you've got.
By the way... What's with the box?
Seems kinda odd... Let me just-
>"wait, what are you doing? NO! Don't touch that!"
Okay, okay! Jeez man, I was just curious, no need to shout.
I promise I won't try to touch it again, just let me see the demons.

Continued next post

It's largely due to expectations.

I quite liked Eronomicon but thought it was pretty similar to other ones you've done in the past and probably not as good as those previous ones either (the content being more or less the same and the structure being a little more obnoxious).

People on Reddit probably don't know your stuff or that this one wasn't quite as good.

And you are mine! The recent album is amazing. Fuck that garbage SDA linked, no wonder he shitposts with that kind of shit taste.

>he wouldn't make cyoas for a living

Here's the thing though, if you want to do CYOA's for a living you either need to turn them into a product (Highlanders Plan) or turn them into a long-crowd funded thing (Patreon Plan.) You'll need your own art and your own shit, as well as a means of getting money off the damn things.

Not that it isn't doable if you were incurably autistic and persistent to build an audience, but it would suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSS4oHWDcUA

>all of them are shit
Why even bother?

Is it some sort of secret all women are shit meme?

Laura is tolerable enough personality wise, and hot.

What are some minor positive things that can happen to a person? I'm working on a CYOA where it's a pretty vital element, but I can't think of much.

Ill finally build for this.

>Boy

>Drinker
Meditation ,Body , Vagabond

>Quest
Unwilling God of Loneliness

Bitch, we journey to the east now. I'm gonna show Ar-thuk what he needs to be, the god of vagabonds. We shall adventure the lands, enjoying new cultures, experiencing life to the fullest, and overcoming great challenges.
Then with that under our belts, words of our lifestyle shall entice adventures and give my friend his power and place as a god. I shall then become a demi-god and we shall be best of fucking bros.

Laura or Helen would both be fine by me, neither is 100% perfect but neither am I. Their flaws are more just things we don't have in common and yeah, they're both very attractive.

- Finding money on the street.
- Getting a raise at work.
- Successfully flirting with that cute boy/girl
- Unexpected tax refund
- Discover a new recipe you love
- Discover a new restaurant that's cheap and good
- Discover a new tv show
- Get a great haircut that brings you compliments.
- Find something great at an estate sale.

Looks good enough to me, they've got meat to them without descending into over-explaining Some people are going to want to know lewd preferences but frankly that doesn't seem to be what you're going for, so your template is decent.

Rolling your waifu in a gacha.

>but fuck you
Buy me dinner first, babe.

You find $50 in your pocket that you forgot about

How minor? Are we talking about things that happen once or more long-term things? Acquiring a bit of extra cash you didn't expect is always nice. Being guaranteed to get a good night's sleep no matter what is something I'd appreciate a lot.

>Laura is tolerable enough personality wise
Yeah not exciting, pretty vanila, but begin Veeky Forums is a big plus. Probably would be my choice too.
>and hot.
She's cute, and from the front at lest looks like she's got a nice ass. If she'd be alright with implants she could be a 9/10 imo.

You should mention when you make an update. So is it finished now?

More of the former than the later of your examples. Small good things that would briefly distract from an otherwise awful life.

Thanks.

Thanks, user; that's good enough for me.

Well, I'm definitely not a 9/10, so I'll take her.

>Continued next post
>30min ago

He die?

You have to be perfect to post here. Please leave.

The Wolf Queen
Witch of the Woods
Serpent Tongued Monster
Honey Giver
Storm Rider
That Bitch With the Spiders
Bear Sister
Flood Bringer
Ect, Ect...

>When and Where
10,000 BC, Random Starting Location
I threw a dart at a map, and ended up in Whothefuckcares, Lithuania.

>Game Type
Open to Multiplayer 10

>Fate
Immortal Wanderer 100
General 90

>Mental Upgrades
Genius 3 80
Memory of the Ages 2 75
Commander 75
Map Maker 70

>Physical Upgrades
Strength & Speed 2 62
Reflexes & Reaction 2 54
Impervious 3 36
Regeneration 2 30
Non-Reactor 28
Endurance 2 20
Super Senses 2 16
Diet 2 11
Iron Gut 10
Beauty 8

>Magic
Beastmaster, Major -2
Telepathy, Minor -7
Spirit Singer, Major -17

>Company
Five Open Companion Slots -23
A Shared Gift x5
-Strength & Speed 1 -24
-Reflexes & Reaction 1 -25
-Impervious 1 -26.5
-Regeneration 1 -27
-Non-Reactor -27.5
-Endurance 1 -28.5
-Super Senses 2 -29.5
-Diet 0 -29.5
-Iron Gut -30
-Beauty -30.5
-Telepathy, Minor -31.75
-Spirit Singer, Minor -33

>Items
Godslayer -33
Companion Godslayers -35
Personal Omni-Wear -35

>Drawbacks
Stormbringer -20
Nemesis 0

>Quest
The Myth Maker

Here's a tentative build. Cunning and brutal, occasionally benevolent, and always on the move. Epic clashes with my Nemesis since the dawn of recorded history should help put me in the books.

I'll probably work in The Slow Pace of History to buff my Shared Gifts, but this is enough math for tonight.

That sounds hilarious.

I didn't like Eronomicon because compared to your other works it seems bland.
Look at your Prison cyoa, you had a shitton of choices, and it really made you think what you wanted to spend your points on, but Erononomicon really was only a choice between bdsm, tentacles, timestop, femdom, or being hat guy who the rest of the thread is devoted to images that convey disgust or fear.
You certainly spent time on it, and it was an okay idea, but I know for a fact that you can do better. It would've been nice to have more than one choice for something, I.E. for necrophilia you could've made a spell that lets the reader make someone seem dead for a specified period of time or summon ghosts. There was so much potential and you just decided to not because you are probably busy doing your own thing or trying to make other cyoas too, but the thing is if you don't have the time, don't rush it and make a half-baked project, do the best you can and don't be so fuckig wishy washy about what people on the internet do or say because at the end of the day you can't think and act for them, you have to worry about yourself man, make some good fucking cyoas because people like your writing and you're good at it, spend a bit more time, don't listen to stupid one sentance blurbs for ideas, if someone has a good idea for a cyoa make them explain what they want.

yeah. Helen is definitely second best girl.

I feel like she was made custom for uggos with the "mostly blind" thing. That and the extra extra vanilla sex was a turn off.

She can still see you up close though so uggos are shit out of luck or have to stay constantly about a meter or so away.

Posting my build:

I love your build! The witchy druid/nature Goddess thing is great. I imagine you're much more on the chaos and freedom side of the spectrum than order, so probably not a fan of evil Goddesses walking around telling everyone what to do. So maybe we could be each other's Nemesis

...I'm a retard and hit the wrong button

Eromancy build
⦁ G: 10 Secondary
⦁ U: 7
⦁ Pu: 12 Primary
⦁ Pi: 10
⦁ R: 7
⦁ B: 3 Tertiary
Mana Regeneration: Power of Darkness
Purple Spells: Summon Tentacles(Upgraded), Incubate(Upgraded), Banish(Upgraded), Spawn Monster(Upgraded), Spawn Parasite(Upgraded, Summon Abyssal Girl
Green Spells: Shrink, Enlarge, Gender Swap(Upgraded), Alter Age(Upgraded), Transform(Upgraded), Invigorate(Upgraded)
Black Spells: Curse (Eldritch Dreams and Spirited Away), Raise Dead, and Nightmare
Magic points: 1 left
Boons: Unconventional Mana (Power of Darkness), Tertiary School (Black), Immortality (25yo)
Corruption Points: 6 purple, 2 black, 5 green
Corruption options: Eldritch Girl(Futa)(1P), Living Clothes(2P), Corruption(1P), Spirited Away(1P), Eldritch Dreams(1P), Sinister Aura(1B), Cannibal(2B), Random Transformation(1G), Mental Change(2G), Fairy Rapists(2G)

Is that the most recent pacyoa? I've been looking for it.

>Mesh
>Mobility (5)
>Brain Implant (15)
>Enhanced Vision, Navigation, Thermal/X-ray, Ultrasonic, External Sensors (45)
>Voice, Translator (55)
>Hydra Nanites, Progenitor Nanites (80)
>Self-Repair (95)
>Cutting Blade (115)
>Plasma Shield, Distortion Field, Temperature Resistance, Invisibility (190)
>Additional Form (200)

Sword has re-loadable blades in case one shatters at high speeds. Additional Form gives me four wings to improve maneuverability in the air.

Seventeen.

>He die?
No, I'm just rereading this as I go and I'm a slow reader by nature.
I had to teach myself to read because my dyslexia meant the school had no idea how to do it.
>Prosperine "The Dominator"
Well, she's certainly alluring but I don't think we'd get along very well...
I prefer to be the one in control and being tied up isn't my flavor of a good time.
I think I'll pass on her-
>"I assume she does this since the comfort of one's bed is terrific for judging people."
... I won't say judging people in bed isn't normal, but I don't think that's quite the type of judgment that's going on.
You're the Crusader here, so you obviously know demons better than I do, but I'd recommend not letting her do that anymore.
But as I was saying, pass.

>Qarina "The Slothful"
Aww... That's really cute...
>"Good heavens, clear your mind..."
Hey man, I knew what you meant.
(I doubt you'd have the balls to try anything with her anyway...)
Dear lord, she sounds amazing...
I'll still look over the other ones, but she'll be hard to beat-
>"Please forget I said anything about hell science."
I can't promise you I'll be able to do that, but I'll my best.
(I wonder if I can major in that somewhere...)

>Ardat Lili "The Temptress"
youtu.be/k0GDeV3empE
HOLYGODDAMNFUCKINGCHRISTNUGGETS!
Sorry, sorry, just... Ya gotta warn a guy before you throw tits that huge in his face, man...
Woa...
Okay, I'm good, keep going.
>"the puppy eyes she gave me made me know she could be saved."
...Hey, if that's what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night, no judgment here. Go on.
(I'm starting to think this guy isn't a very good Crusader...)
>"...will be very grateful for you releasing her."
I was already on board when you mentioned the shapeshifting, but this keeps getting better.
>"...wait until marriage."
Pffffttttt... Y-yeah, I'll do that...
(Little late for that, buddy...)

>Conintued next post
Hit CL sooner than I thought.

I don't follow.

15% of the population is pretty high, even for the Americas.

>I'm starting to think this guy isn't a very good Crusader
Noooooooo, really?

I CHOOSE SPIRIT

Its a bit meta, but that's a goal for defeating you.
Seventeen kills should put you at zero fate points.
My timetable theoretically could go out past present day, but if you could also theoretically strip enough of the biosphere before then that the victory would be a pyrrhic one.

I need people to remember me, and you need power.

And 100% of warrior adventurers in medieval times were men, so maybe it should be a sausage fest.

Someday

I like it!

Would you object if I patched up a few spelling/grammar flaws though?

This one, I pick this one

Fuck you guys

Not like the Scythians weren't using female warriors and even the ancient greeks had legends about female warriors.

I would welcome it, in fact.

So, maybe just 5% women in the CYOA, then? Sound about right?

You seem to be getting really butthurt about this. Are you black or something?