Comfy /DOGE/ general

are you all strapped in for a month of free gains?
how high do you think it will go this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0
youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE
bitflur.com/paxful-verified/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How high? To space!

how many are you holding
200k dogelet here, bought at 45

nailed the first RDD pump but missed the second one
im ready as fuck for the annual DOGE pump tho

doges went to space before b class species like humans...
you see that UFO footage on the news recently?
it was doge.
youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0

i only have 8000 dogeies :(

at least you will be able to tell your grandchildren you held the coin that saved crypto

18k here. Traded half a litecoin for it.

Got in at 41.
I want to buy more but i know if i buy more, 1 hour later the price will go lower

I have LiteDoge, will I make it?

1.6 million since 22 sats here. every 10 sats higher it goes makes me wish i put 10 million. allin for me would have been something like 100 million which i could have done at 33 sats but whatever. i probably would have ended up selling too soon or holding too long anyways.
point is we making money boys

the price will only increase for weeks my friend
you can still get more just wait for a dip

half a mil dog

@ 31 sats.

doge pays my mortgage coming 4 months.

>doge is finally going to the moon
nice

Fuck, I was waiting to buy at .005 usd . Now its .008 fuck!

At least I got 200k doge :L

i put 100€ into BTC last year
i'd probably have 10k now if i didn't screw up on some shitcoins
DOGE will make all my problems disappear tho

I threw out a USB drive with 250k doge on it about a year ago because I didn't care about crypto anymore.

I want to kill myself.

Am I beeing memed or is it actually going somewhere?

1$=1D when?

this is exactly why this coin will be FOMO central in 2018. people just assume this coin is fueled by memes until its too late to buy and we've reached mars

it's been going straight up for the past week and it's showing no signs of stopping
see

that was dumb but kys over 20k isn't worth it tard

those sell walls are melting bois

Meh, might aswell drop some coin in.
>not even 15k doge because poor

This may end up being my first real win which paves the way for everything else.

150k doge here. everything else in my portfolio is going down, doge is keeping the ship afloat.

if you're not investing doge, you're missing your ticket to lambotown

gotta start somewhere. for me it was litecoin. not even a month ago. check your doge by the end of January 2018 and then re-asses from there. doge moons go up fast and take months to lose steam

Original to the moon. 500k all mined. Sold another 500k at 17 Sats a month ago. Fucking iron hands turned lettuce.

1 cent soon boyos.

>mined doge back in 2014
>just meme'ing around
>got thanks to that about 500k doge
>thought until few days ago they were worthless
>looked into my wallet on my usb
>still comfy there
>made a dozen backups

should have mined more desu

If doge goes to 200 sats ill be blown away. people keep on saying 1000 sats. if that happens ill shit my pants. then buy 2 lambos

>open wallet
>syncing
>4 years behind

btw for any new hodlers be aware that selling during a doge bullrun is not recommended. unless you would like to be a part of the future doge FUDders crew here. its not a big crew yet but we will start seeing more and more of them as we go into triple digit sats here

Is it too late to buy doge?

Never too late to yeild profits user. DOGE loves any new followers he can get. We going to the moon now.

get on before its too late

Also
>open vircurex account after 3 years
>have 30k doges in there and some btc satoshis
Does anybody remembers wulong?

i do
fucking chink kike
almost killed doge with his shitty pumping and dumping

Best place to buy DOGE?

Why the fuck isn’t doge on Binance reeeeeeeee

we're getting there

chinks hate dogs. but chinks love money more than they hate dogs so DOGE on binance in 2018 is inevitable

Those were fun times, also I'm starting to remember the indian dude who shilled some fishy crypto that i don't remember the name but I remember it has a red logo.

TO THE MOON

Tell me about doge, why does he wear the coin

STABLECOIN

That's right, Oh the memories.

What would have happen to all those fellas? those santa doge finally made it?

>tfw a cool 2 million dogecoins that I bought for half a bitcoin in 2014
>That half a bitcoin would be worth about 6.8k
>My fucking meme coins are worth almost 3 times that

I can't believe this shit hit 1 cents. I had like 10k or so dogecoins sitting on some old ass harddrive that I wasn't willing to put in the effort to move because it wasn't worth shit, but I might now. Though 100 bucks in doge still isn't a lot. What is dogecoin future plans that would make it worth it to hold?

it unironically has great fundamentals as a usable currency

It doesn't need plans desu. Just mindshare. Because it's fundamentals are already strong. The devs only make changes that are needed to keep it running.

I'm at a similar place and either the same amount or 2mil, I can't even remember which and the wallets were all made with the original client so even checking is a chore.

We're going to make it

BTC AND LTC BTFO

DOGE IS THE SUPERIOR COIN

the lack of news is the driving force behind this coin. no attention starved betas like charlie lee to show up in the news to fud his own coin

Bought 200k at 20, sold at 62
Expected that to be the local peak, I was horribly wrong.

>been waiting months for pump
>starts pumping
>try to buy in a 40sats
>error over exchange, sorry your coins are gone for at least a week.
>proceed to watch Doge moon.

Expect 4 cents boys. I missed out on this mission, fuck.

At what point do you think one should consider selling Doge?

>selling doge

If this were any other Doge pump cycle now would be a good time. But this is the year of the doge and the meme potential is high so all bets are off.

>the wallets were all made with the original client so even checking is a chore.

So how the fuck do you check if it's lay dormant for years? What changed?

Will keep them until mid 2018 then. :^)
Thank you

>71
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

White user living in China and fluent in mandarin.

I'm in several chinks wechat groups and I can confirm they have been accumulating to abuse this memecoin for Chinese New Year.

Expect a huge pump during the week of Feb 12th, ending with a tragic dump the week after.

I plan on selling, whatever is the price, on Feb 15th.

Best

bought 785k @ 20 sat

down to about 400k since ive sold periodically on the way up.

Let me guess, they are whales that would move the market.
That sounds nostalgic.

I think most of them are normal traders. There is definitely a different definition of whales here.

They take investing in stock and crypto quite seriously.

Anyway, I have 225k doge which I bought because I pet a shibe and I'm gonna hold strong till february.

I have hold them since the beginning and I would keep them until we hit the sun.

I'm not sure I understand the question, I was just meaning that I would need to download the entire blockchain client to realistically check the contents of my wallet.

Just sold 600k at 73

You should just do it, every minute mean more blocks.

>I would need to download the entire blockchain client to realistically check the contents of my wallet.

Ah ok so it should still load up ok but takes forever to update?

How long would 4 years take to update do you think? Days?

I'd love to but my internet is presently shitting itself. It's getting there though, slowly.

feels
good
man

It took me 2 whole days.

is.. is it over already?

Depends on your internet speed and how many nodes you can connect to but last time I checked people were saying the blockchain was nearing 20GB.

Even though it's meme coin. Lets look at why it beats bitcoin.
FAST transactions, Super Low transaction fee, great community and good liquidity.

You need to get the torrent that is posted on reddit. I'm seeding but on my work computer. It's bootstrap from Aug 2017

There is already a december 2017 one.
Is the one that I'm using.

It's actually happening, just a little late.

>Israel decides to give up the Gaza Strip for 60k doge
lost it

>tfw I could buy 66 Gaza strips and still have some change to spare

Wow, looking around my old folder of cryptos I found out that I have a mona wallet that holds 166 monas.

HOLD her my friend

It has been 4 years, I don't remember how to set up the miner...

i gotta say super low transaction fees...is awsome

>tfw I almost forgot the password of my wallet

why is it mooning? give me a non-meme reason pls

It is safer than bitcoin in the long run and bitcoins future is very uncertain right now

ITS NOT DIPPING I NEED TO BUY BACK NOW

bumping with classic
youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE

>mfw I have 130k dogecoin that I bought for 80 bucks years ago.

god what a nostalgic trip

conman?

what were you thinking..

GUYS

IT FUCKING HAPPENED

BITFLUR ACCEPTS DOGE NOW

bitflur.com/paxful-verified/

Big if huge

Are you handicapped? You only need to go to a dogecoin block explorer and enter the address you fuckin numskull

Just ate $20 in fees and bought back at 74

as long as you learned your lesson.. try to hold until 150 this time