Has pink wojak gone to far?

Has pink wojak gone to far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImqxhaPyLEo
commoditytrademantra.com/gold-trading-news/evidence-on-gold-price-manipulation-is-very-clear-time-to-buy-is-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Cernovich is the biggest faggot in the world

Cernovich got rejected by /pol/ so now he tries to appeal to Veeky Forums.

Going after Peter Schiff?

Not a good idea, baby.

cernovich begs for like scraps in the shitting streets, desperate to stir enough drama for a livestream. "The Patreon bucks are just in a temporary slump, honey. We'll have TWO Christmasses next year!"

His children will remember this as an omen...

Peter Schiff is a faggot kike who knows that the government has been suppressing the price of bullion for years, yet refuses to tell his audience this because it would ruin his income.

Wish I had bought BTC instead of gold and silver.

>Cernovich
>non-coiner
he's really hit the bottom ey senpai

>taking investment advice from someone who tried to buy Veeky Forums

The fuck are you on about? He made a video on Youtube with Jim Rickards explaining how bullion is being manipulated and suppressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImqxhaPyLEo

(((Schiff)))

>Mike Cernovich is an American alt-right social media personality

Is this why Veeky Forums has been flooded with cancer recently? All these alt-right fags trying to ruin crypto for the rest of us? I'm heading on a one-way trip into solar orbit. If you magafags want to tag along, fine, but leave the cancer behind.

i feel sorry for the gold bugs, they listened to persons like like shiff and richards who have literally cost them millions. But i think at the same time you'd have to be a fool for NOT buying some gold. even just an couple ounces will probably help because you honestly dont know what will happen in the future. Diversification ACROSS asset classes is good. stocks/crypto/property/precious metals

>government has been suppressing the price of bullion for years
what is there to prove this claim? it seems like it's just "whales are manipulating" cries from bagholders
not interested in videos like where it's just two heavily invested people crying

remember when he was right once a decade ago? too bad hes been saying the same thing for the last 20 fucking years and was only right once

is one entity
Your judgement disgusts me. The cancer is the truth. You labelled it so because the truth hurts you fucking commie. And Veeky Forums was always filled with cancer /pol/ didn't start it, the censorship resistant nature of it makes it appealing. Each view point is presented. No safe spaces here sweetie. Welfare gobbling coons, lazy 3rd workers, stupid women, attention whoring white males and refugees get called out without question.

Coon

>calls other people 'daddy' affectionately
>pretends to act tough when called out

Cancer.

THE LORD OF THE APES HAS SPOKEN

WE ARE THE THERNOVICH MARINETH AND WE WILL HODL

>2014

Nigga do you have any idea how long he's been shilling gold? He only made that video when it became common-knowledge that gold was being manipulated. Odd how he didn't make it back in 2008. Really makes you go hmmm...

>No spaces here you commie
>Spergs out when trump is insulted and demands a safespace for whites

oh he demanded a safespace for whites? further evidence that coons are mentally handicapped

Go fuck yourselves commies. Your retarded world view ruins everything. Fucking fagots

Fucking dumb gorilla brain

You mean when he got a spot on tv to talk about the market and he said the real estate market is going to come down and bring everything with it?

would you trade your crypto to be white

Wojakcoin when?

>pull of

>non-coiner

guys this is serious

its us vs the normies

i dont think we can afford to be trolling each other any longer

we need to start taking action to destroy these normies before its too late

>Stating an obvious trend is "being wrong" until it reaches its obvious conclusion
ok lol

>non-coiner
Cerno trying not to let on that he follows the chans. Tries to signal he’s not alt-right, gets called Nazi anyway.

Fuck offa my Veeky Forums you ass rammer.

Fuck off nigger-lover.

peter schiff is a genius with real money and knowledge.

You uneducated crypto morons will lose all your money and rightly so lmao. 30 % of u will commit suicide :D

u will laugh now but u will get it later if u will be breathing.

Kek, how new are you? There is endless evidence

commoditytrademantra.com/gold-trading-news/evidence-on-gold-price-manipulation-is-very-clear-time-to-buy-is-now/

>implying I'm a communist

I'm surprised you even know how to buy a buttcoin.

BUY

ROCK