COSS - Crypto One Stop Solution

Damn son, look at all those dividends!

Who else /ComfyForChristmas/ here?

HAIL RUNE

Only have 20k right now.

Going to be my second week.

Btw, how did uncalculate your dividends? All i get is the token amounts, beta ui doesn't show me the usd price.

You'd have gotten like 4x as much from holding ark. What's the point?

Kucoin has daily exchange volume of $15,984,337, meanwhile COSS only has $727,934 of volume daily.
Kucoin has active developers that add new markets every weekday.
When was the last time COSS even added a new market, pajeet?
Meanwhile, since December 16,2017, kucoin has added markets for:

Achain: Daily trade volume of $234953
ClearPoll: Daily trade volume of $160004
DeepOnion: Daily trade volume of $164598
Dragonchain: Daily trade volume of $1071652
Dent: Daily trade volume of $2000026
Aion: Daily trade volume of $227239
Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume of $806222

On the other hand, COSS struggles to maintain even 1 million in daily volume, and over half of its volume is the COSS coin itself, KEK.

Next week has a whole new slate of coins ready to be added to kucoin, COSS will continue to struggle at $1million.

Coss value is rising, and highly resilient to BTC swings. Check the charts, it barely moves downward. On top of that you get an indexed dividend from fees for all the coins on the exchange... including Coss.

Coss is still in beta and cheaper.

Kucoin and Coss will probably be roughly within ballpark price of each other in ~6 months. That makes Coss the better buy right now.

OH boy, the KuCucks are back to shit up a good thread

25k COSS
10k LINK

2018 is going to be the best year of my life

Ah, didn't see your post. The UI does indeed show the US dollar amount, at least for me. I live in America im not sure if that matters. It is displayed at the bottom of the calculations sections, right above the payout list.

Where does it tell you your dividends?

Easy! Just check the COSS dashboard. Navigate to your wallet and click the Dashboard and it should appear around tuesday. Your COSS amount is counted and your dividends calculated on sunday, however.

>1% annual dividends

>buy high sell low

do you have brain damage?

Let me guess. You voted for trump

>yfw I'm right

Increase in dividends increases the value of Coss at a roughly proportional rate.

If you bought at $.06 then you can flip it now for $.30

3.7k COSS-let here
am i gonna make it?

Be realistic, this cunt's completely right

COSS is one of those projects that has aimed for far too much and has far too little man power to achieve it. How is it supposed to compete with teams like Binance or KuCoin which can add markets every weekday.

How is it supposed to compete with other payment portals and services?

Unless they're doing a massive hire spree in the future, they won't be able to compete and we'll forever be stuck with this shitty market cap.

their team is active and hiring, new UI and engine due any moment now
once that fiat gateway goes up its value will explode, this is a long term hold

That's what I'm banking on.

It's very easily achievable, but why haven't they been adding coins, why is their website still slow as shit, etc

Kucoin has 21x the daily trading volume while 5.5x the market cap. One dollar invested in Kucoin will thus generate 3.8x the dividends compared to one dollar invested in COSS. There is no comparison. COSS is an ass investment compared to Kucoin.

>new UI and engine
LMAO looks like COSS will be struggling deep into 2018 trying to fix a problem that has already been solved by every other exchange.

Give it up Coss cucks, its time to switch to Kucoin.

look to the future familia
fiat gateways
smart contracts
prepaid cards
p2p remittances
fiat gateways pegged to fiat currencies
atleast COSS is working torwards something, unlike Kuckcoin
ill enjoy my passive income AND my COSS's increasing value

Can you not think ahead little boy?

You are a binance clone and coss will overtake you this year as your dividends diminish. Notice how you never have your own thread and always attempt to hyjack these threads. Pathetic little faggot.