Drawthread: Witches with 'Tude Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/35/0e/da/350eda021374e449c3376cdea5d75409.gif
deadaisha.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anchor

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

Requesting a warlock none-too-subtly based upon Bloodborne.

He carries a large slug-type creature smushed into a jar which is his warlock Patron, entirely unaware of the character himself.

He's a highly inquisitive and investigative type, and carries no weapons, relying instead on eldritch powers to fight with. He has a short, neatly trimmed beard, with dark brown hair and green eyes. If drawn with the helmet-mask on, it has a snail motif about it.

Feel free to try out whatever sort of pose you'd like for him, or if you want an idea he might be peering into the jar, studying the slug-thing.

I'd kindly like to request my half-orc cleric of Kord

>Looks like Armstrong, with appropriately green skin and tusks
>Simple plate armor, no helmet, and the tunic has the same coloration and design as the sample shield (minus battle damage)
>The actual kite shield looks something like a stylized beetle carapace, with legs tucked in/nonexistent
>Large 2h warhammer made of blue metal (doesn't need to be as intricate as sample) and charged with electricity crackling around the head
>Both shield and hammer are equipped, with hammer either slung over shoulder or planted on the ground, with a victorious/cocky smile
>Maybe foot planted on head of slain beast if you want to get real fancy

Please and thank you!

Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

Anchoring for Ty

Anchoring for justice

master of disguises

Requesting the character on the left, wearing the suit in the middle, in the fighting pose on the right.
The helmet of the suit should either be removed, or damaged enough that the character's face and hair can be seen.

Full artistic license granted, especially with the suit!

Why you no link last drawthread?

Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Requesting a illustration of Dr. Thunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two. Thank you for considering my request.

I don't know wtf those acronyms mean. Never got into fallout.

Requesting a doodle of my my cleric eating a slice of blueberry pie. Possibly with a piece of pie on her cheek, but shes way too into the slice of pie to notice.

Can someone make a version of this, but it's the Emperor saying "That's not how the Warp works!" to Magnus?

Making a request for a shiny, triumphant and glorious heavily armored human knight riding into battle against his foes atop a mighty Flail Snail! With eyes stalks and barding (armor). Many thanks to you stalwart drawfriend!

Posting delivery from last thread.

Requesting space girl working on some engine/ship c:

Ah hell, knew I was forgetting something. Apologies, Anons!

Requesting a drawing of my Tiefling Inquisitor doing the old sword plant with her curved blade in a similar outfit to the hunters from Bloodborne. She doesn't have those eye stalks, just the cyclopic eye. Thank you very much for your time.

Anchoring.

Migrating.

Requesting the two characters in the reference done in the style of the queen card, with the suit replaced with snowflakes with the hooded one pointing down.

Thank you if you pick this up.

Requesting my character standing in a mirror room, with a terified look on her face, looking at a doppelganger of herself wearing a fancy tophat, giving her a snarky smile,

migrating (and slightly re-formulating) Hello dear drawfriends,
I would like to request my character for a friend's homemade mid-low fantasy setting/system.

What I go for is a young noble sage-in-learning wizard apprentice looking naive and dorky and maybe somewhat lost. All or most of the following specifications are suggestions, even if the light leather armour and the staff incl the crystal would be nice. The reference pic is also just a possibility, the feel is more important than the optical similarity.

>Young thin man with a poor posture, a kinda feminine heart-shaped face, curious eyes and a general "lovable dork" look around him (his behaviour has been compared to C3PO)
>Black hair, blue eyes, 177cm/5'10" height
>Wields a staff with a small deep blue crystal affixed to its top
>Wears a leather mid-thigh long (armour) jacket that could be reinforced with hard leather (kinda like the cyber goth garment depicted, the plates should be not too big). Alternatively, he may be wearing not too elaborate noble's clothes
>Further visible equipment could contain a plain sword, a crossbow or a hand crossbow

>huge nerd and somewhat naive, even if his study of history and his experiences cause him to mature
>if you want to include a background, it could be him walking through a forest looking lost and slightly scared

Thank you very much in advance for considering my request.

Requesting a dark fantasy female jester-themed ‘knight’. She's got the hooded coat of picture 2 with that cloth design of picture 1 (the loose strip bottom and jester ball strips at the top). She has a metal helm that’s reminiscent of the face of picture 3, the reason for always wearing it is due to a disfiguring incident that left her face unbearable to look at. Underneath her coat is knight armor, pretty much like the visible pieces of armor picture 4 is wearing. She only carries a single throwing dagger as she has the ability called "Mirror" that copies her dagger numerous times.

Could someone please draw a horse with the body of a shark wearing sunglasses? Thanks.

Reposting again.

I'd like to put in a request for a character that's similar to this (young boy using a sword), but instead of a confident or cheeky grin, his expression is more of of teary-eyed "oh god what am I doing I have no idea what I'm doing with this sword" expression.

Kind of similar to this: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/35/0e/da/350eda021374e449c3376cdea5d75409.gif

Is the request too bland, or is there something else I could do to make it stand out more?

The minimum you could do is collage the second image with the first, linking it is just lazy expecting the artist to do it for you.

Other than that, just wait, not many artists these days it seems

Requesting a character for an upcoming game
>Takes place on a tropical island
>Character is human modified to be amphibious
>Gray smooth skin (like a dolphin) with white pattern
>Wearing either swimtrunks or light sharkskin leather armor
>Armed with a railgun rifle
>Brown hair, brown eyes
>5ft tall

Anchor post for the drawfriend that was working on my superhero character.

I'm kind of digging this comic style.

Very well drawn, but there are nosunglasses. Doesn't matter, I'm very happy anyways.

She is Tessou Tsuzuri from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, first picture. The pose in question is third picture to the right.

Anchoring post from the last thread for

Migrating from I want to request one of the main antagonists of our campaign. The reason he's disappointed is because his only son didn't pick his side when he gave him the chance before starting the boss fight against his body double(which we only found out was a doppleganger after said son was having an emotional breakdown thinking he had actually killed his father). Then he tried dropping the entire fort on us before the wizard evac'd us out of there.

Father of the year, everyone.

Also, I forgot to mention he doesn't wear a mask or the hood, just the armor and cape. And the swords aren't really that ornated, just that the one on the left is a longsword and the one in the right hand is a bastard sword.

BoS = Brotherhood of Steel, which are pretty much Space Marines.

NCR = New California Republic.

Can I get a man in his late thirties wearing a similar outfit to this- but with a grey cloak and a brass breastplate and gauntlet on his left arm? Should be a lot more slouchy and less determined. Smoking a long pipe, wearing half-moon glasses. Carries around a long fuck-off bastard sword in his gauntlet arm made of some sort of black steel, and he wears the sheath in a sling akin to the reference picture. Thanks in advance!

Requesting some art for my character: The guy at left is a reference for his hair, eyes, and current outfit, but he should be posed like the guy on the right--preferably with a cocky expression like him as well--with his coat open to display armor like that shown in the center.

Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here and thank you in advance.

Requesting these two elves.
They dressed in modern combat gear and weapons and are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine stalking about in the background

The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

Anchoring pixie WIP

I'd like to request a followup to this image, with the knight prone on the ground, being headpat by all four kittens. One of which is sitting on his back, looking smug about her superior headpatting position.

Migrating from previous thread
This guy is an Orc Investigator, based mostly on the Image #1 though his hair and beard are based off of image #3, though his hair and beard are black. On a similar note, his eyes are a dark red. His build proper is very much like Image #4.
As for clothes, he wears something very close to image #1, but he wears a poncho that is similar in style and color to image #2.
He is always smoking a dark cigar, and he has a bandolier with cigars instead of bullets.
He is always equipped with his flamberge greatsword and has a scabbard for it on his back.
He is a rather outgoing, charismatic, and handsome orc, and would probably be smiling.
Thank you in advance!

Migrating request.

Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.

You can draw just the fae skeleton himself if you prefer.

OR here. Pretty good! I didn't even think of a sideways waist mounted fuel tank.

I am the anchor

Well my tablet just fucking died out of nowhere so it looks like I'll only be doing pencil sketches for a while.

do you mind if she's working part time in a pizza place?

Goblin anchor!

Thanks. I like the idea of reinforcing his gladiatorial past; perhaps simply extend the normal padding in the Timewatch uniform on his right arm (so his uniform is customised rather than adding the murmillo padding over the top)?

Requesting Grimgor Ironhide kicking Archeon in the groin buring an apocalyptic battle, therefore recreating the legendary Storm of Chaos campaign's ending.
Here are some pictures for reference

Reposting from last thread.

I'd like to put in a request for a lamia/naga/snakeman character I tend to run in most games it's appropriate for.
Specific details of what bit means what is in the reference, but I'll put down basic detail here anyhow.
Comes from tropical island of snake people, hence the darker skin. Snake features beside the lower body are slit pupils and longer-than-average, somewhat-split tongue. Cheerful and laid-back, impeccably polite. No tragic backstory of which to speak. Hisses his 's' sounds, which gets annoying to type.
This version is around 17/18, maturity equivalent to human of similar age.

Would prefer him drawn doing some mundane or domestic task.

Really sorry for awful formatting and stuff. I've never put together a non-text reference before.

There was a request for a wolf monk but my shitty laptop is actually a glorified electric grill that can't last more than 5 minutes running most programs.
Anyway, I'm using my friend's computer right now so I'll try to finish this in the next 24 hours.
Work in progress.

Goth witch for previous thread user.
Thought you wanted something in a Majora's mask so the proportions were indeed pretty off.

So I redid it, tell me if this one is fine.

Bogroll?

I got a wip for ya

Requestion for a Oni adventure-warior thingy in my current game

>Big ass motherfucker, something like 2m80, almost 3 meter tall.
>Locked in a cursed armor
>Cursed armor is integraly recovring his body
>Kinda CoCish like pic related, but with no crane or thing like that, just patern of runic/aranic inspiration engraved on it
>Not leather, no mail, can somehow move
>Is not in a good state, some dent here and here, some place look a bit rusted
>Red Mane at the back of of the head; not Roman like, more like "hair" spourting at the back of the helmet, same position than on the helmet ref.
>Also the armor have a mouth, with some "teeth" (just part of the armor) visible even when closed.

>Have a spiked chain on the hips(not even a cheesy build, just found it in a dungeon, come in handy to grab things) and a sword on the otherside, a warhammer and/or a halbeard on the back.

OR here; most happy to see you could work in it, quite sad your laptop is still trying to do a zippo impersonation.
Let's hope those copper (?) implements you talked about will work as intended.

Oh, and thank you very much to your friend, of course.

Migrating thread

Would it be possible for someone to draw the guy on the left as Heinrich Kemmler (bottom) and the one on the right as Krell (top) with the keychain being his axe?
>AAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!! My axe! My axe is red hot! Kemmler you rat! You weren't using the oven to bake skeletons! You were heating my axe up to give me the ol' spicy black axe! How could you give your old friend the spicy black axe Kemmler?

Not familiar with his style so I couldn't really say.

I don't think so

fly anchor

Requesting a barbarous looking man wearing a bronze Phrygian/Thracian helmet who is currently in Hell, throwing javelins at imps who flying overhead.

His physique and outfit/armour are a blend of the two images on the left and he's got a bunch of spare javelins somewhere on his person, maybe a quiver or maybe he's just holding them.

The javelins are enchanted and the head of each javelin is emitting small bolts of electricity.

Thanks!

OR here I'm loving it so far :U !

Advanced a little, trying another style for the combi because honestly the one you linked is a real pain in the ass to draw. Don't know if it's fine with you.

Sorry, I'm usually faster about responses and progress than this, but between my AC going out and visiting family, I didn't have the time I thought I would.

I made some corrections that were bugging me and finished her lineart up. I wanted to ask, what is her color scheme? I know she's blonde, what abour her clothes/armor? Are they supposed to match the reference images (tan armor over green clothing)?

What kind of fighting style does he have user

The copper shim I ordered probably won't get to me for another two weeks at least. I had tried smearing a little heat paste over the old heat conductive pad but it didn't really do anything. I'm pretty sure it will work out in the end.

Anyway, here's a quick update. I'm just taking stabs at the painting every once in a while. One more update in a few hours before bed.

If anyone wants to do an edit, I would greatly appreciate this Elf chick being recolored into a Drow chick.

Umm, throws fireballs and creates ice, doesn't really have a fighting style per say.

Requesting a skinless canine creature with long limbs and claws. Instead of a normal head, it has a fucked up toy clown head looking directly at the viewer. Ghostly tendrils leak from the eyes and mouth of clown head. The creature's overall pose should suggest that it still believes it is a normal dog, or at least wants to be treated as such. Feel free to add extra details that would make it more cute and creepy at the same time.

Just trying to get an idea of what I'm going to draw for the actual one

Oh that's fine, and it's looking fucking fantastic user.

Lines pretty much done

The hair should be like combed back shoulder lengthish hair, looks good so far though!

A million thanks!

Hi, I'd like to request my character for an upcoming Star Wars EotE game, a Selonian gang enforcer-turned-legbreaker / intimidator for a group of bounty hunters.

She has the general build of the first two images, moreso the first, with fur a deep cobalt blue and possibly including a mask-like pattern if you feel you're up to it. I'd like her facial expression as one of icy calm. She would be wearing riot gear, similar to the reference or another style if you've got a better one in mind. The helmet is also optional; if you decide to add it, it would probably only have the visor and not the goggles and face wrap.

If you want to put her in a pose, probably a combat stance with fists or claws raised, that or brandishing a nightstick. They're also quite good at smacking people around with their tails, so if you wanted to include that, go right ahead.

Thanks!

Posthumously requesting my rogue who died at the very end of the campaign by being erased from reality by taking the place of a little girl during a ritual.

He was around 5 ft 10, with short red hair, essentially a ginger, with moderately thin features that usually in a smile, as he was a rather cheerful fellow. He wore studded leather armor with a cloak of protection overtop, and on his belt he usually had a rapier and a set of official locksmith's tools, as he was one by trade. Scattered along the belt would be several potion bottles, most already empty, but some still half full, since he frequently would make use of the fast hands ability to drink them, earning the dubious reputation of being perceived to do so at the slightest injury, prompting one of the other players to remark upon his death:"he died the way he lived: drinking a potion."

Requesting a major villain in my campaign, a lich who's shamelessly just an undead female Dr. Robotnik. If you could, put her in a dress that resembles his standard outfit without completely ripping it off. The goggles and tiny sunglasses are a must, but other than that, I'm open to interpretation.

She's a former artificer that is pretty much the only source of magitek in the world, built off of decades worth of research into necromancy, golems, gnomish artifice, and a few reverse-engineered modrons.

One thing I forgot to mention is most of the major villains in the campaign have a card theme going on, so if you could incorporate a spade design somewhere on her, that'd be cool.

My internet is being a bitch and won't load the previous thread, but here you go OR (if you're still there). Hope you like it

This is so fucking cool

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

This is fucking awesome.

That's pretty cool, what were the actual request details?

Done!

Is anyone taking character commissions at the moment?

If you are, would you please provide a link to your page or a work example?

OR here. Yes, it looks very good. I like it a lot, in fact. Thanks!

Here in the archives :

I'm always taking commissions.
Working in one not-really-tg atm, but I guess it works as example.
More fantasy stuff you can see in
Nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com

OR here, thank you so.much it's beautifu!. Do you have somewhere you post your work online so that I can give ya some support?

>Thank you so much, it's beautiful!
Don't post on your phone anons.

I do! deadaisha.tumblr.com/

But I don't think it's anything Veeky Forums would be interested in. Pic related