When will this do something

what the fuck? Literal garbage coins are going up 100%+

this hasnt moved in weeks.

when is the next price catalyst? Am I wasting my time here?

Just enjoy the daily +/- 20% while you can. Buy low sell high and rack up more REQ for Q1.

Just HODL
this post makes me want to buy some req ...

lack of exchanges and price manipulation

>REE I WANT INSTANT MONEY DAD :(!!!!

KYS

it already went up 300% a few weeks ago since

It's a medium-risk long term investment not a gamble. DYOR. Throw your money at ripple if you want quick gains and PNDs, eventually you'll get dumped on.

ETH slowly gaining back on BTC will moon this coin

It’s been a week since it’s ATH just be patient

Literally buy the dip and hold all 2018. This is looking forward to some serious action next year.

>this hasnt moved in weeks.

>Literally two weeks since it did +100%.

Listen, go chase the pajeet pump of the week and leave us be.

Hi friend, I just want to let you know it's okay to feel doubt and pissed off watching these charts while every other piece of shit takes off. But you need to start seeing the opportunity. These prices almost always returning to baseline has nailed me 30% more req on my stack. And that's doing safe trades like 6 times in the past week. Seriously just swing this shit because it's a fairly predictable coin just buy low sell high. Accumulate.

Are you a fucking autist? Literally me + 5 people I know have made 6 figures on this coin in the last month or so. This thing is a gem, only cashed out 25% of my stack and waiting for the rest of it to make me a millionaire

This is literally the future of ecommerce you absolute retard. If any coin is going to make it in 2018 REQ will be it.
But go ahead and chase after vaporware and PnD scam shitcoins I don't care.

it went from 8 cents to like 35 cents max in a couple weeks. made my entire salary twice fuck off op

OP if you wanna chase shitcoins take out half your req and try trading with it

same dude i made a fucking killing with REQ, cheers REQ brah

hi / req / its me, your intelligent brother / icx /. Won't you stop with your foolish ways and join us in investing in the future of crypto?

dont worry, as soon as someone pays mcafee 25 btc this willl be shilled too...
you guys and your shitcoins..

hi you seem new

crypto is for holding, not for day trading

Currently all in on XLM, should I bail and go REQ?

Req has a lot more upside.

I won't tell you what to do with your money but I see REQ as having far wider applications. You could always hold both.

kek'd and check'd that gorgeous get

50% req 50% xlm is my portfolio right now actually

I once think REQ is shitcoin, as a result I received severe punishment. My REQ investments dropped from 9000 to 4000 because I swing traded REQ. I should just hold the 9000 REQ.

I did the same and went from 87k REQ to 75k

Would be nice to move on into the .30s

Seeing the coins ahead of us on CMC is just getting silly now. REQ should be on par with kyber,0x, and civic. Just last week they were all around the same mcap but REQ stalled and colasped from .40 after the testnet.