Gtfo of tron (trx)

trx is trash, a greatvalue version of EOS logo and a plagiarized white paper. gtfo now of this scam. Lost money with this bullshit of coin.

>lost money with this bullshit of coin

no bro you can't blame a coin for your retarded choices

Good FUD pajeet.

music has slowly stopped as everyone realizes Justin was shilling the shit out of an overambitious product that is to be launched in 2999. enjoy your bags and good job to those that cashed out.

wish i couldnt read too

i'm up 1700% since ICO. I'm good, thanks.

you're just making me follow don't trust biz rule

You don't seem to realise that Tron is going to moon.
It's been manipulated by whales with high high volume and they re going to pump the shit out of it.
Seems like Justin isn't that dumb

Obike

They haven't even released their code for a couple more days. Breathe fag

This is u FAGGOT CUNT

Merry Xmas

shit coin is a pump and dump.. if you want to make money volume trading it can be ok but this has no potential.. Obike partnership is dumb af, it probably means shit for making the owners rich

what code are you referring too?

Trx open source code in a few days

I'm new to all this but I bought in at 5400 ETH sats. Figured that was "low" since TRX tends to fluctuate a lot. Gonna sell as soon as I can make a small profit, prolly around 5550 sats.

I have yet to experience a "moon" but I buy low and sell high on the daily...I guess that's called swing trading or day trading? Overall I'm up 7.5% on my ETH investment this way, but since the market crashed I'm still down about $100 USD.

Thanks for reading my blog, love you Veeky Forums I hope we make it.

Hello user, how do you get into these coins pre ICO or at the very beginning of ICO? These coins aren't listed on the exchanges when their value is under a penny correct?

Thanks for confirming what I already know OP. That everybody talking shit about this coin right now is a retard who bought high and sold low

I bought low last night when it was being pajeeted all over biz. I then saw it nosediving and sold for minor gains.

This is a shitcoin with a looooot of discord virgins bizshilling it.

It's a shitcoin that I'm having lots of fun trading and OP is a salty fag who probably fell for the $1 by Jan 2018 meme.

Anyone worried the contest ending will crash the price? Price manipulation will leave but so will volume.

get into / icx / threads and start thinking like an investor instead of speculators.

WE ARE THE TRONMARINES
AND WE
ARE NOT
FUCKING
SELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Lost money with this bullshit of coin
well why the fuck would you buy at/near ATH??
i bought at 95 sats (aka NOT all-time high) like a non-retarded person. good hit.

rule #1 dont buy at/near ATH
miss out on a winner? don't chase

Ath are made to be broken. Will be a new ath soon

>he didn't ride the multiple waves during the last few days for free money

never gonna make it

Sorry dibpreet, youre stuck with those bags. There are so many better choices. You lose, as does everyone who fell for the shilldren screaming over the past few days.

Better luck next time kid. Learn to spot bullshit like tron.

>He doesnt realize realize Obike is in 20 nations and one of the leading bike sharing companies

>He doesnt realize justin plans to implement it into Peiwo (Chinas snapchat)

>He doesnt realize this brings it to 40Mil users

>He doesnt realize Justin isnt some chink and has been on forbes 30 under 30 3 times

>He doesnt realize He was personally selected by jack ma to attend Hupang university , and the only millennial to do so

>He wants to stay poor

>bullshit

Justin Sun (Forbes Asia 30 Under 30) is literally 1 of the 30 handpicked students in the Jack Ma Hupan University founded by Jack Ma founder of Alibaba. He has contacts with the founder of Lenovo. Clash of Kings founder invested heavily in this coin. He just partnered Tron with Obike, rumours of coin burning coming in 2018.

Great things ahead. Tron is the future. The future is now

Not rumors he confirmed it last night, says it will be like ripple but smarter

No he didn't, I watched the whole livestream on December 22, there will be a coin burning mechanism with the estimated time of completion being Q1 in 2018. - Will be like Ripple's method only smarter- Rumor about a 20% burn is false. No such statements have been made by Justin/TronFoundation - 34.2 Billion tokens were locked up in the Dev's Wallet on Dec 19th until Jan 1st 2020, leaving over 65 billion in cirulation currently to the public.

Talking about Ripple, he was the Chief Representative and Advisor in the Greater China area for more than 2 years.

He is now on his way to Japan exchange, where he will file a listing application to the financial regulator in Japan, talks about going on Japanese exchanges will occur after the all clear - Justin is very positive about its success as lesser coins have already succeded

it's clear he doesn't care about the actual product. Where's the development? all he cares about is getting the price up through tweets and bullshit

No one said anything about 20% but you

And you care about the actual product ?

That's the rumor I see going around on reddit and in some threads here.

have fun sustaining a 3bn market cap when people realize he's full of shit

I'm not that user but I got in at roughly a third of a cent, I heard from a friend and put in on a whim. I can ask how he knew but to be honest I think it's just luck.

Where do you purchase at those prices though? I've played with Binance a little and I've done well but I want to get in on a few of these coins under .01 and hodl long term. Thanks

Bought 100k ty

i sell all at lost, and buy bread. That tron shit is always flat, i was bored.

Literally this. The short attention span of Veeky Forums and it's constant hunger for shitcoins leads it astray from coins with legitimate hype and potential