Is Glottkin a 40k now?

Is Glottkin a 40k now?

The monstrous brother has a giant tentacle arm and a few skulls poking from his skin.

That model doesn't have those so I don't think so.

It'll be a new GUO

in the background left you pleb

That's definitely the Glottkin, I've got the model right infront of me; the belly and leg and arm are identical

FOOL
IT'S A GREAT UNCLEAN ONE
WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S THE GLOTTKIN? HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF DUAL KITS?

> what is CAD
Seriously a shit ton of the NUGW models have a lot of design similarities. The new chaplain has the same legs as beer gut captain.

The tentacle curves up. We should be able to see the tip.

It's the Glottkin

They already confirmed they were porting an aos model to 40K. They're reemphasis the settings being connected.
I like it. I want to use my fucking skeletons in 40K, necrons just aren't spoopy enough.

>They already confirmed they were porting an aos model to 40K.

Don't ever say something like "they said" without posting a source.

My friend uses skeleton bits with space Marines to make legion of the damned. It's pretty great

Looks nothing like the Glottkin.

It does.

Squats when?

It's the Glottkin

prove it.

whoever converted those plague marines probably also converted the glottkin into a GUO like everyone else on the planet

>still not using the glottkin as count-as GUO in 2017

Not even GW employees are that retarded

That's most likely the case.

Its not even a conversion at this point, you literally take of the two other guys.

its just straight up a GUO with 2 Heralds of Nurgle in one kit

they might rebox it with an extra sprue to make it more GUO like

I always wanted to do a full-body skullingten marine makeover, skulls on the knees like you'd expect, but then the rest of the skeleton kind of hunched up on the shin guards

I could never find the thing to do with the rest of the model tho, so it'd just look like he was wearing bone flares

The Glottkin has that tentacle arm coming down in front of him; those two smaller tentacles on the left abdomen dangling down, and totally-not-balls where his abdomen is rupturing.

Most of that is hidden on the OP image, and the model is out of focus and cropped out of shot. So while it is the Glottkin model, it's also deliberately being used in a way that obscures that, probably because it's taller than the GUO model but shorter than Forge World's crazy-huge GUO.

It's just background, anons. It's like arguing Undead are coming to 40k because of all the skulls on shit.

OP pic is 100% the glottkin, stop being retarded and get the dicks out of your eyes, people.

This should surprise no one who pays attention to the Warhammer livestreams, a GW guy said a few weeks back that a new model was coming to 40k that was actually an existing model from AoS but has never had 40k rules before.

GW is constantly looking for models they can crossover between the two in order to widen their individual sales pools. It's just good economics. Same reason they pushed Genestealer Cults really hard last fall, it sold new models, old underused Tyranid models, and old underused Imperial Guard models all in one whack.

They also need to put out enough new material to justify Death Guard having their own Codex, without focusing overly much on making models for one single Legion when they've still got a bunch more to go.

Most likely it will be repackaged with a simple 40k conversion sprue just like the Tzaangor kit.

The folds in the skin aren't the same at all, though.

the tzaagor kit was weird since the conversion kit came out BEFORE the base one.

Tzaangors were in boxed game.

>40k and WHFB finally fucking merging

Ikit Klaw in 40k when? Most Skaven units look like they belong in 40k anyway

What are the implications of this?

Does this mean Mauler/Forgefiends will make it to AoS? they already have the Soul Grinder and all 3 work well as Chaos dwarf creations

Since Klan rulz are confirmed will they port in Savage orc units for Snakebite players? could Mangler squigs become a new melee-only heavy support unit? Ironjawz could work for goffs if they just sold a gun option for the left arm

What the fuck do I use my metal GUO as now a wingless prince?

>leman russes, sentinels, chimeras, and cadians are underused IG models

Demons have always doubled up across the systems. All he needs is replacement little dudes riding on the top and he's perfect for 40k

Using the Glutton as a GUO was my first thought on seeing the model.

Continue to use it as a GUO ya ding-dong diddly idiot

Tbh, if you didn't at least try to convert some of the Ironjawz models into Nobz and Warbosses, you didn't quite live the orky spirit anyway.
Say whatever you want about AoS, but those Orruks, some plasticard and an orkish mind are all you need to build

ITT: Denial.

It's clearly obvious the fucking glottkin you rotten brained fools.

40k lizards when

these a all conversions no?
So i won't be suprised if they were but it really doesn't matter

Can Stormcast Eternals be Marines?

Pic related. It may just be being used as a GUC, but it's definitely the glottkin model.