TRX. Real talk. Is it scam or is it the next big thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive
icon.foundation/en/
discord.gg/USV36RY
discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That Obike partnership will be pretty huge

I see it hitting a dollar or more in 2018

Up to you wether you wanna get in. I have about 20k TRX so if It hits a dollar I’ll be most pleased

scam or not, marketing is all that matters. TRX has already quadruple my investments in a few weeks

Even if they started burning coins it would still take a lot of time for it to hit a dollar. 60 billion in circ. and 200 billion total suply.

>I do not know nothing about crypto currency

Vaporware with lots of typos on their website and white paper (given it is Chinese this isn't surprising). Neither of these factors affected Neo so it all depends on the hype.

justin will hype the shit out of you with broken ass english guzzzaaa

dollar before the year end probably

According to CMC to total supply is actually 100 billion

Absolute fucking scam. You can tell by how many pajeet niggershill threads are currently active with the same tired ass baseless shitshill.

It's going to have a transaction coinburn like ripple, 20% token burn in Q1 2018, and he has 30b tokens locked -- he mentioned all of that on the livestream. Token count should be the very least of your worries if you're considering investing.

this isn't a good investment.

>I dont do any individual research and like staying poor

Holy shit if you guys really think this is a scam please avoid reproducing

maybe join the people that /did their own research/ and go /all in/ on icx faggot?

here's the bogdown:

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

1. ICON (ICX) $3.86 USD - This off the radar behemoth has its tentacles in the entire SKorea tech industry and could be headed for global domination. It's nailed countless partnerships in SKorea + government backing. If you are in SKorea and use an electronic device, it is likely connected to ICON by only 1-2 degrees of separation. Expect $25-35 entering into Feb 2018 and a top 10 coin long term. Be fast, Korean exchange listings imminent and cmcap update forthcoming. Buy up to $17-20
icon.foundation/en/

its struggling with liquidity and will continue to do so until it hits Korean exchanges on jan 1st. afterwards we're going to see a massive spike. If this coin isn't the best performer for 2018 I will be amazed.

and yes I realize I'm pasting this in every thread and yes im a girl and no you can't see my tits

China keeps the price low, so I sold off mine for some shitcoins that are still less shit than this.

Your gay

It's you're gay, pajeet

The shill threads are literally just relaying information that he's said. We obviously want it to get huge especially because there is a lot of potential in the project to be successful just with the team.

I personally shilled because it's one of the only coins with investors and millions of users already set to use it once it comes out. Less than a week ago this coin was never even mentioned and cost 1.3 cents, I made 10 shill threads around the same time it mooned the first time and now people are on it.

My theory is that he has an agreement with Jack Ma that if he's able to get a working coin with a lot of hype then alibaba would back it, which is why he cares so much about it breaking the top 20 in less than 3 months. With a bit more hype and fanbase to persuade Ma for the partnership then I think this will definitely be the future.

You don't have to listen to me, I already deleted my blockfolio and binance app so I don't constantly check the price or second guess my rational thinking now during a time of irrational market behavior.

this

TRX is over, guys. Keep an eye here for the next big thing, they've been killing it all week

discord.gg/USV36RY

It has been the latest PnD shitcoin for at least a day or two now. Its blatantly obvious. I even made minor gains by selling right as the obvious dump began last night.

That's because of the binance competition which was made to have TRX at the top of the volume list. Whales bought and sold glorious amounts in an attempt to win a maserati, the PnD was just them doing it outright to make gains while also being at the top of the list to win.

Most likely possibly agreed confirmed

>Doesnt do his own research and just reads /biz

HUR HUR ITS A PND

I support TRX but even i find this too good to be true, why do you say $1 EOY. based on ?

I saw coins on the market that hit $1 in less than 2 months.

Why TRON can’t do it too?

Show us dids

I hope you're joking LOL

I’m not joking man. Explain yourself about why TRON can’t do it too?

Tron can and will be top ten!

seems like a scam
i read the white paper it told me fucking nothing but used a bunch of fancy terms they made up

You’re a scam.

It's not a scam, but there is no working product yet is there? I don't put my money into something that can't prove itself in some way or another. discord.gg/JDS4tcX

We are in a time when you get in a project that has bug money behind it. Thats the way to succeed in this market. Sorry tron is next

Stop ducking spacing your ducking coin

>That Obike partnership will be pretty huge
>I see it hitting a dollar or more in 2018
>Up to you wether you wanna get in. I have about 20k TRX so if It hits a dollar I’ll be most pleased
How the fuck do they have 'partnerships' with no working product. You guys are idiots.

Justin well connected my guy...plus he's asian

Isn't he some protege of the alibaba guy? Probably helps him along

t. guy who fell for scam

people said ETH was scam when it was 50 cents a coin, think about it

I'm not a pajeet, I'm a passionate investor that puts his mouth where his money is. I invested heavily into TRX because I believe it will succeed, I want it to succeed, and I want you guys to be able to seize this opportunity too. Besides all the pajeets are busy shilling ICX now.

it doesn't matter what people said, what matters is what these things actually are
and Tron is a scam because nothing is elaborated on, they are begging for money for promises of creating something good, but they won't even tell us what the fuck it is they are creating, just buzzwords
it's like kikestarter

until the scam is revealed while youre sleeping.