WaBi

If you missed out on Walton & VeChain, this is your opportunity. Accumulate NOW!

This has been such a steady ride up that there hasnt been too much pump hype. Anons, buy in and reap the benefits when partnerships are announced in the next week to two

10k froggies, am i gonna make it?

Thats where i am at, i think 6$ with partnerships and just a nice steady climb up afterwards as more and more businesses climb on board. These guys are making moves fast and I dont think the partnership announcements will stop rolling in for a while

Jesus, you're set, I thought my 3k was enough... I can easily see 5x in the next few weeks

Trying to help my fellow user BEFORE the pump, rather than shilling it during the rise

>buy at an ATH
Why dont you just burn 30% and have to sit on it for 6 months

why buy frogcoin?

>has an actual physical product and app which have already been in a pilot project since September
>offers something with real-world value (blockchain-based anti-counterfeiting/anti-tampering technology)
>immediate applications for basic food (e.g. baby formula) and alcohol, but later on will expand to pharmaceuticals and other products
>starting in China, where fake and tainted food is a problem, but will expand globally (protip: Chinese spend a fuckton of money buying food products overseas because they don't trust local Chinese goods, so there is already potential money in this market)
>expanding sales in beginning of 2018 (planned for January) and expansion with more partnerships throughout 2018
>planning in 2019 to start partnerships with insurance companies and loyalty programs with product manufacturers

Shitty pixelated logo.

Bought 100k

its pumping boys

yes wabi is breaking resistance, time to get on the train boyos

Finally!

I’ve been in WABI a while now. Never seen it mentioned here even once

wtf it is mentioned at least 2 times a day here. I have started multiple threads myself.

Who cares, the more the merrier. It's the road to pajeetrecovery.

I just bought 11 ETH worth at the ATH.

This is how we lose money boys let's get it.

I have 16k wabis, will I make it?

not just before a BTC crash
accumulate afterward when alts are cheap

this board has a chance after all

You guys havent missed Walton or Vechain at all. However if you buy this shit coin you will lose everything.

Had 5k WABI, sold them them to take advantage of the mcafee pump. once i ride the wave and make my easy 20%, i'll definitely got back into wabi balls deep.

Will be a x30 from this level once they tap Pharmaceutical market.

Encouraging seeing that wall eaten at 3000. Hopefully we can break out now. Daddy needs a 2x on Christmas.

Wabi is getting after it tonight! Still way undervalued