/cyoag/ - CYOA General [Here You Go, user Edition]

Last Thread: Paste & Archives: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Taking Dump Requests.

gay

Speaking of that thread, what is the actual result of attempting to fuse all 6 right then and now?
I still don't trust this 'hero' one bit.

I wish he'd come back so I could start improving all of his CYOAs before his eyes

This thread is trash.

I like cyoas about running your own corporation and making lots of money. It's always been my dream to be the patrician of one of the major houses in a trade empire that lies at the center of the world. Do cyoas like that exist?

Make one you lazy ass.

Fucked up and posted the second mystery box unspoiled, so here it has again.

My people have made plenty of sacrifices and done enough free labour already, don't you think?

The fuck are you talking about?

Your posts are beyond offensive. Never talk to me again unless you're prepared to pay for the psychiatric treatment I'll need as a result of your posts.

Back in the CYOA mines slave.

Half rations for two weeks. Now get back to work.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on but you deserve a slow painful death.

Probably requesting this in a new fresh thread is not a good idea but i can't fucking find the images i need help

Guess I'll start dumping Celt's stuff as a segway from our collab.

It's most likely jonh shitposting about being black.

Milk is racist. Please don't make this CYOA.

I thought he was a dirty mulatto that was born into old European money.

>check TokHaar's Google Drive after work
>maybe an update to Eronomicon?
>The End
>What the fuck
>discover drama

It's like people don't want CYOA creators anywhere. I followed his stuff on /d/, until they waved their magic wand and said CYOAs were not /d/ enough.

Great. Gotta save all the CYOAs in his drive before he makes them private.

I am sorry user but my choice has been made and i can not do it

I have feeling that Tok is too much of a shameless attentionwhore to quit making cyoas for good.

He's going to come back to us sooner or later.

What about chocolate milk while race mixing?

As a first time attempted creator... god damn these things are hard. I knew it was going to be a lot of text going in, but the images and formatting are proving to be a right bitch.

I could try making a smaller option first but I'm more inclined to suffer for a while than compromise.

>god damn these things are hard.
That's what Highlander said.

Eh, he's not quitting CYOAs, he's leaving us for plebbit, where they're more willing to crouch up his ass.

You can venture to the hidden realm of Makai Discord for answers if you so desire.

> Hey guys the 2.0 is gonna have every companion have half a page of exposition.
This isn't a human anymore.

Here's the full release of the 2nd edition, png form. If anyone wants the pdf, say so. I may change it further with feedback, but I have no more changes planned.

Only changes since last time are some clarifications as to how the Figure of Legend rebirth works, and I actually added descriptions for the three magic schools.

Anyway, this feels like homework now, and I want to work on other CYOAs for a while. Enjoy.

Added descriptions to the three *new* magic schools, I mean. Abjuration, Disjunction and Compulsion.

He's pretending to be jewish you daft fuckers...

(5/5)

Oy vey

I thought as much.

Daily remainder, discussing cyoas on reddit is a punishable offense, if the OP/original author did not request for feedback (which is never because most cyoas they have there is ripped from us)

I'd prefer the pdf, myself.

I guess everyone on Veeky Forums hates content creators now. I guess just repost CYOAs over and over again.

Sorry, just saw this. I *do* take requests, and I'll add this on the list of future things to consider. At a glance, though, I'm leery of changing that. Part of the drawback of Unpleasant Visage is being unable to escape your ugly mug.

Fucking hugboxes.

They lost their value once cyoas started being produced a dime a dozen.

>being blunt and pointing the obvious flaws of an content creator's work is equivalent to hating that content creator

The general consensus seems to be that Tok threw a hissy fit, because he rushed out a poorly balanced product and when people pointed out the flaws and even give a detailed suggestions on how to improve said product, he saw that as a blatant attempt to defile his work despite repeatedly telling everyone that he will not be doing anymore updates and fixes to said product.

>there will never be an inverse waifu hatred
>one where a bunch of crazy assassins/serial killers are trying to kill you
>but you are convinced they want to be in a relationship with you
>one girl is a legitimate serial killer who does extensive research on her targets, you think she is just yandere
>one is collecting body parts, you just think she is really into Frankenstein cosplay

Thank you Acheld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you didn't read The End. Going to redit was never an option, quit making CYOAs was.

>criticizing or otherwise pointing out the flaws is hating content creators

wew lad

It's been at least two months since I last saw a new Waifu CYOA, have I just somehow missed all of them?

What exactly is a bait about that?

If supply increases and demand doesn't, then the value lowers.

Madira-Hamsi

>Time and Place to be Determined by RP World
>Figure of Legend
>Wizard
>Memory of the Ages Level 0
>Gift of Gab
>Polyglot
>Commander
>Map Maker
>Mage Eye (Wizard)
>Strength & Speed Level 2
>Reflexes & Reaction Level 2
>Impervious Level 3
>Regeneration Level 3
>Non-Reactor
>Endurance Level 2
>Super Senses Level 2
>Diet Level 2
>Sanitary Convenience Level 1
>Iron Gut
>Beauty
>Divination, Telepathy, Stormsage, Defiling, Compulsion, Master of Motion, Disjunction Major
>Teach Defiling Minor
>Godslayer (Upgraded)
>Personal Omni-Wear
>Rage
>Cursed by the Spirits
>Nemesis
>The Myth Maker
>A Dark God
>Sorcerer Supreme
>An Empire Eternal
>Multiplayer Build

A walking plague! A scourge upon the world! Even the spirits of the Earth strive against her! But she can be placated! Mortals' time in this world is short and their brief lives all that they have that's truly valuable. Sacrifice them to Madira-Hamsi! Join her armies! Build her pyramids of skulls and spread her legend far and wide! When the world has embraced the savage beauty of destruction and the blood flows like rivers in celebration her eternal rule, then she will take her place as the one true Goddess and elevate the world with her as she begins true ascension to unknown heights!

I could write up a Nemesis myself. But if a shared world gets started with the final version, then maybe someone will want to be my Nemesis instead.

I guess I don't care about his infantile rant.

Applying economy to CYOA creation

I'll be your enemy, just a sec

What kind of sick mind comes up with stuff like this?

>CYOA Authors make content for my enjoyment for free
>Being an ass to content creators is muh free speech!
>I expect to be able to be an asshole here to whoever I want, without any kind of consequences.
>CYOA Author quits
>REEEEEEEE!!!!

Ah, I see. I didn't realize I was trying to argue with a mentally retarded person. Good luck with your day, hope your handler is nice.

>CYOA Author quits
>Brief applause and the sounds of champagne being popped.

>CYOA Author quits

Good. That deviant did nothing but shit up the thread with his drama and fetishes.

desu anyone who argues about anything here has to be at least a little bit retarded

I kind of always disliked Tok.

I didn't think his cyoas were anything worth raving about, they seemed pretty mediocre, and he just came across as an attention whore who thought he was better than other people.

His latest CYOA seemed fine, but then he just freaked out when people criticized him, I knew there was no hope when he used the excuse of "but reddit liked it!"

Like, I have no issue with reddit honestly, and I've posted some of my cyoas there before, but I always post them here first. Reddit's a hugbox hivemind and always will be.

Also I decided to go look up Tok's reddit account, and he's just as much of an attention whore there.
>didn't respond to me within a day
>Better start insulting them.

What I mean is that you DO keep an ugly mug, but you get to change it from Ugly Black Dude to Ugly Chinese Dude or even Ugly Ogre Thing. Unless you mean you want stasis to be part of the drawback.

I never liked him either. Unpleasant personality.

It also irked me that he was making CYOAs which basically followed fantasies that I'd been having for more than a decade by now, but he always managed to make them sort of inferior.

Response to criticism is arguably one of the strongest skills an author should have, consider someone like Highlander who even used the core of autistic complaints in the long run. Because Kit got drunk and said he hated her CYOA we now get an eldritch abomination of a CYOA.

Except no one was asshole to him, no one beside the usual shitposters spoke about him at all, all criticism was agains this CYOa and most of it wasn't "it's all shit" but "this and this doesn't work, can you correct it?". It's onyl after he started blaming anons for shit work and confessed he had to release for reddit competition that people got annoyed by him.

Also, it was all described in the last thread or two. Why are we ressurecting the fucking drama? If you're interested in the whole mess, go to previous threads.

Nah, some of his CYOAs were pretty good. I agree HE was always a steaming pile of salt, but whatever.
>Reddit's a hugbox
FUCK NO. Reddit turns on people real fucking quick. Way quicker than even here. You know ZBG? There's no way he'd be able to turn around what he did on Reddit.

Where is our god Thoth?
I DEMAND AN AUDIENCE

I understand what you mean, yes. I may want stasis to be part of it. I'm not saying no, just not saying yes right now. I'm too tired of that too consider it in detail at the moment.

hopefully killed himself like tok

HEADPATS

What did ZBG do?