THE coin to invest in for 2018 is Sprouts (SPRTS)

Current price is $0.000002 USD

Invest a single dollar in this to get 500,000 Sprouts and then cash out once this baby hits 1 penny

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you literally make a $4,999.99 profit by risking a single fucking penny

Nice I'll take $1 worth

So youre telling me your only selling point is if I get more stupid fucks to try your dumbass plan I can make a ridiculous amount of money? This coin is the lowest effort of ponzi scheme

Yes

Just switched 80% of my portfolio to this. I'm on the edge of all-inning to sprouts

Why would it ever go to a penny, you fag? That's a long way up for a complete and utter piece of shit.

Because a penny is super close to zero penny :DDD

Very true. Cryptocurrencies go up and down all the time

stick with it and eventually you'll be able to make a whole 12 cents from the dozen other anons who fall for this (minus fees)

There's over 1.6 trillion coins in circulation.
Assuming a 0.01 cents valuation is ridiculously ambitious that would put in 5th place surpassing litecoin with over 16billion $ market cap.

This baby is taking off already! BUY BUY BUY

fuck this guy

buy VIRUSES.

First off, current price is $0.00000000002. That's over 10,000 times as little as sprouts. Investing just a sprout will guarantee you a billion dollars when these bad boys hit 1USD.

Secondly, they're like tiny little ETH shapes: familiar branding but with an edge. Biz is going to go crazy for this shit. Not like sprouts where the art looks like ass. Did I mention you'll make a million times as much money?

Send your sprouts to this BTC address and I'll send 10,000 viruses to your ETH address.

1QFsoYn2Lxw8mm6CcALnb8C6osu8D5EccU

Good idea, I'll do this in a few minutes

Isn't this the coin with a crazy high PoS?

You will not regret it. Word on the street is this is going to be Mcafee's next pump

This is the literal definition of a shit coin. If you're holding bags of it, enjoy holding them forever. Nobody buys it because its literal shit.

The fucking website has a widget that says "I am a widget please fill me out"

Get the fuck out of here with Shits

More Sprouts for me FeelsGoodMan

The OP is a genius honestly

Just because it's cheap and you can buy a large amount of it doesn't make it a good investment you fucking moron go shill your garbage elsewhere.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SCAM!

Anyone tired of these pajeets scams join the pre-ICO viruses sale. Viruses sent straight to your email address, no hassle, no shitting streets.

what a pile of trash, i just spent 1 dollar in this fucking shit

seriously? nobody wants my viruses? Fine. Stay poor

Just bought some more just to be safe

Ughh... some guy really wanted to buy this on our server and we laughed at him discord.gg/FN6pVrn

kek