Newb here, how do I cash out of Blockfolio?

New here and finally got some gains. I can't figure out how to cash out from blockfolio now I need the money for Christmas vacation? I know the can't cash out meme is fake so someone please help.

blockfolio isn't an exchange, you need to cash out wherever you bought the coins/tokens

You actually can't cash out. Sorry you had to find out like this. Did you really think magic internet money was gonna make you rich?

>and then this one guy thought he could "cash out"

No when I bought them I sent them to blockfolio and it confirms they are in there.

Yeah but what about all the people posted lambos? It has to be real.

Same. I punched in the different coins and the money I want. I am happy with the amount I have inputted, now how do I get it out?!

säge

>cashing out

HOLY SHIT OP YOU'RE STUPID NOW ALL YOUR MONEY IS LOCKED HAHAHAHAHAHA

You need to phone up blockfolio from a secure voIP phone. Tell them you want to initiate crab-16

you cant cash out ada through blockfolio dumbass. damn how did you even get the app in the first place. move your cans out of the exchange. its not going to be overnight because of the traffic lol

lmao

Where should I keep the coins?

there's no fucking way this is real

I sent the coins to an address that was for my blockfolio. Now I need to cash them out to my Bank of America account, can you help or not?

You have to call BofA and give them your blockfolio details over the phone and link it to your bank account. Then you tell them what you want to sell and they arrange it for you, stupid.

am i fucking retarded or is OP?

you can't store coins within blockfolio

Not sure OP, I just hodl, i bought 20 bitcoins from my friend last year and he put them into my blockfolio for me, I dont even know how to use it

The absolute state

hit sell you fucking retard, how dumb are you OP

This cant be real.

Funny thing is in august I remember asking the same thing as a noob

Op will figure it out sooner or later

Convert everything to BTC or ETH.
Send it to coinbase
Cash out

Bait

What the fuck, are cunts larping here because I'm sure you can't store your coins on blockflo. Please explain this bullshit

Also, anything more than $10k will have the IRS knocking on your door in a few days. If you’re going on vacation and need 2-3k spending money, go for it

It's real, im up like 200k, waiting til it hits 500k so I can buy a nice house

>No when I bought them I sent them to blockfolio and it confirms they are in there
top fucking kek, m8. I realize this is a larp, but we all know that with all the boomers that have bought in lately that shit like this is already happening on a daily basis.

Brace for the cup boys. Handle ending soon.

>he doesn't know you can use blockfolio as a wallet too.

Can anyone help or not my wife is beginning to lose her cool.

Blockfolio has a nice hardware wallet option that you can also hold real estate and facilitates feeless btc/RE transactions . Then you can track your RE as well

Jesus Christ OP how did you trade crypto this far and still be so stupid

>Convert your gains to ETH or LTC
>Send to where ever you first bought coins (Coinbase for ex)

>Cashout

If you haven't already try rebooting your phone, and if that doesn't work try and reinstall blockfolio(don't worry, all your keys are backed up on your phone and should be detected when Blockfolio starts up after the reinstall). If you try both and still have no luck then you're going to want to bring your phone into one of your phone service provider's stores to have a tech recover the keys from the phone's hard drive. Hope that helps, user.

Hi user, I'm a Blockfolio Hardware Wallet Support Technician. I'll be more than happy to help you cash your hard-won gains, first I'll need some kind of verification, can I please get your phone number? We'll send a verification code to your phone, standard carrier rates apply. When we confirm it's you we can move on with the transfer process! Thank you :)

Very helpful technician
10/10
Would recommend

Post your address and key. We need it if we're gonna help you initiate the withdrawal process.

Great bait there OP.
Now looking at that picture, I feel fucking retarded for not just holding on to the shitty little $100 worth of BTC at that price for the easy x18 that could've been made up to now, instead of pissing it into playing with shitcoins. That could've bought me a good gaming setup.
Any people are crying that we are God forbid crashing to $8,000.

Makes me wonder how fuckin autistic neckbeards are lurking when they fall for this shit bait?

Okay that worked.

As a thank you for all the help I will share some of my earnings with you, everyone who posts their blockfolio address I'll send .001 btc.

There's been a massive influx of newfags over the last year.

This is the same fuckhead as yesterday who LARPs as a brainlet.

He gave away his password to coinbase because it was locked yesterday.