What's the right move to make here? The volume has dropped around $700m in the past 24 hours...

What's the right move to make here? The volume has dropped around $700m in the past 24 hours, yet the price remains stable. My instincts are telling me it's about to dip, and I should sell now and buy back in. I've already made 4x my initial investment, but I'd hate to miss out on more. I'm hesitant to sell because if I had just held this from the beginning instead of trying to daytrade, I would be near 10x my initial investment right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XVG_LTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Definitely sell

Wraith is delayed once again. Verge dev can’t even complete the protocol because of the tor network updates over 10k a week

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

>Coins to avoid:

Verge (XVG) formerly DogecoinDark - Propped up by logo and branding + whale groups this will likely be the biggest dump of 2018. Also, our research seems to indicate this coin actually fares poorest of all privacy coins when it comes to true anonymity. Also, when privacy failures hit a privacy coin, expect catastrophic results.

the first move is stop being retarded

Ir maaaaybe a good time to sell but I'm leaving a little in the pot as a long term hold. Privacy coins are good moneymakers and for better or for worse this one is already the most famous privacy coin after Monero. Most of you people have the patience of a fruitfly but Wraith will happen eventually, and it will moon hard then.

My position: I took out my initial investment, I'm going to leave the principal there to just see if it moons. I already turned a profit.

Source? I fuckin knew they would lie again. I just sold most of what I had.

>steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

>Our research
>Backs up nothing
>Dead steemit that posted 3 times
Wow how convincing better listen to literally who on what to do with my money.

that's an easy sell buy ada don't chase a ghost

Sell and move to Lux, new tech + Privacy. Parallel masternodes are the future.

I have put in 100€ a few weeks ago, yesterday it was at 3000€, i think i just hold onto it and see what happens this year, iam willing to lose the 100€, i invested them with the thought of losing it all anyways.

Bump for interest because this is the one coin I bought in the summer and have made 30x gains on.

sell and move it into a less risky coin right the fuck now

Monero definitely ain’t the answer. It’s pure shit.

Maybe sell half so I don't kms if it dumps or hits $1 next year?

did you guys just see that "support"/buy-wall get the fuck out as soon as someone took a nibble, only to be back up a little more down? Happened twice in a row now, since it's bleeding out, and they don't seem to wanna pump it back up again... This shit is soo fucking sketchy.

We've been talking about it here discord.gg/FN6pVrn

And you wouldnt kill yourself if it reaches 10€?

No, and that's a stupid way to think anyways. You'll easily find a more "real" coin with an equally nice growth. Besides, I'm really not sure how high this shitcoin can go. The consensus is very clear: it's a fucking piece of shit.

reminder to all verge faggots and lurkers

or he could sell into another low market cap coin and ride it for another 30x. All or nothing bitches.

Look into LUX, privacy coin with new tech, 4mil marketcap, team reveal this month. ZenCash is another one to look at.

Thanks, user

The rope would be tempting, but this seems unlikely.

You mean you took out your initial investment and have left your profit in... Jesus Christ

>or he could sell into another low market cap coin and ride it for another 30x. All or nothing bitches.
well, sure. Why not. Maybe not all in, but whatever. Not like I'd give a fuck... :D

I just had to dump mine couldn't risk it.

Who cares? I just want to trade and speculate with them.

order book is fucked

Whatever, it's late I've been drinking. You know what I meant.

The right move is to bail out of the Link style pump and dump before you are trapped for months, and buy the real coin. Monero.

Moneroite here. Link to this info please?

Alright, I decided to go ahead and sell. I got a nice profit, so I'm not complaining. What caused this change in attitude though? A couple of days ago, everyone was shilling the fuck out of this coin. Now the general consensus seems to be that it's shit.

It was never shilled, it boomed and people were bragging. But Veeky Forums has shat on this coin all year, but Veeky Forums is always wrong so you dun goofed, buddy. Major FOMO incoming.

How so?

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XVG_LTC

Little green hill vs big red mountain. Whale is offloading cheap. Over 150,000 in 8 minutes.

it's all smokes and mirrors. Every >5 ETH stack is botted and keeps moving, the larger ones anyways; they disappear immediately if something eats into them. puff. gone. Only to emerge back again a bit down or up.
It's all a lie. And inbetween these larger stacks in the order book, are many, many small orders spread out, which can be immediately bought/sold up with a mediocre order. Hence the relatively large ups and downs. It's like a house of cards.

This is a Veeky Forums pump and dump scam group. they bounce from one worthless shit coin to the next. Once they have scammed you in to one coin through fomo, they start to fud it to get you to dump it so they can scam fomo you in to the next shitcoin. stay in the top ten like Monero to avoid getting sucked in to these shitcoin pump and dumps.

Thanks. Yeah, the /Signals/ pump and dump group is soul less and does not care about shitting all over everyone on Christmas eve. I feel for their victims. what a bunch of wastes of skin. I have their physical address in New Hampshire if anyone is interested. For Acedemic purposes.

Be a real shame if someone here was well versed in chemicals and got their address.

It was being shilled because McAfee mentioned it. Then the scampumpers jumped in. Then fear of missing out set it.

We learned our lesson after the developers lied for the 38th time about their own deadline. They're about to do it again: "Wraith will be out by the end of the year! For real!"

>EXCLUSIVE CRYPTO REPORT
By our esteemed founder and CEO Bobby Cletus Bodean

the article is FUCKING FAKE you retard

sell, sell sell. buy bread or other shit.
stay away of verge now. dont push it. you already won .