What's the most evil thing you've ever done as a player?

>join new gaming group
>one girl
>be the only guy who isnt a fat fuck
>im not exactly healthy but I take personal grooming seriously
>DM clearly has a thing for the one female in the game
>we're hitting it off super well
>he starts having monsters laser-focus on my character, the rogue attempting to hide
>literally turns multiple encounters into some kind of autistic tower defense game where my character woop woop woops around past my team mate and the monsters suicide on everyone's AoOs.
>after a few weeks, me and DM's interest are dating
>make out in front of him
>fuck her in the bathroom of the university where we play games
>oddly enough, most of the other people at the table don't care
>dm is increasingly agitated with me
>literally messages my GF on facebook and gets into a huge spergout with her, calling her a bitch and a slut and a this and a that
>gf is really upset, stops coming to DnD
>keep going, because now I want to rub it in his face
>eventually the relationship goes south(she discovered jesus and suddenly gaming, not going to church and shouting "jesus cocksucking christ" all the time is not allowed)
>new girl at DnD group
>DM's been working this angle for a long time apparantly
>we hit it off right away again
>start hanging out
>talking to her, find out she's gay
>that's cool, because she's actually a pretty cool person to hang with anyway
>DM catches us hanging out one day
>same story as the year before, calling her a slut a whore etc on facebook
>shows up at my house
>literally crying and asking me why I'm going out of my way to ruin his chances at pounding puss puss(basically that scene from grandmas boy)
>room mate walks by, drunker than hell
>"how about you lose some fucking weight you fat fucking faggot" and then stumbles into his room
>DM storms out
>drops out of school
>basically a neet now, other people in the gaming group told me he's been in and out of mental institutions, tried to kill himself a few times
>bright side is, he lost weight

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/54393603/#q54402118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uh well

>be evil fighter
>tell everyone im not good
>i just act good as fuck
>people start to trust me
>since this is 3.5, eventually level 18
>basically unkillable due to my christmas tree of weapons and items
>finally help the DM's obsessed with character regain her throne
>yay you did it you saved me
>ha ha no I didnt
>what
>I'm going to be your husband now, and you're going to make me king, or i'm going to fucking murder you
>end up fighting off the palace guards, killing them all, killing her sister, two brothers, the court wizards(including ones the DM just pulled out of his ass to fuck me)
>unarmed beat the newly restored queen to death
>entire table is looking at me with jaws hanging open

What the hell is with all the sudden frog posting with inane questions? Is someone trying to force frog posting as something acceptable instead of something ridiculous? It looks like it's all done by the same shits how artist, too.

>Dating a cute girl
>Caring that a fatfuck called "dibs"
>Evil

The only evil thing here would be if someone were lying on the internet.

not me, but

>playing WoD hunter
>DM decides to make us feel bad
>look this werewolf had a family and they're really upset their daddy die-
>BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
>entire group opens up on his wife and three children
>sets fire to their corpses, hops in the bus and drives the fuck away
>DM: WHY
>everyone at the table: can't fucking let these things breed. cute now, eating people later etc
>DM never, ever ever tries to appeal to our humanity when playing The Vigil ever again

>Wizard loosing to fighter

Noob DM detected.

OP here, didn't know he'd called dibs of any kind. He was just into her, monster never attacked her etc but we kind of really easily hit it off.

Doesn't matter, dibs isn't a thing with people.

>ah ha! I am an evil monster! sacrifice to me!! and I will grant you power
>group: like what
>monster: SO MUCH POWER
>DM: uh he'll up all your ability scores to 18(ADnD 2e.)
>group: fuck that
>me: I SACRIFICE
>go from having 9's in everything to being the best
>party is constantly asking me in character what happened to their older characters
>"I dunno man, don't go into the Cave of Hillatey, crazy shit"

It sounds cunty, but they were all level ones. The DM really regretted letting me have a fighter/wizard/thief with max in every stat eventually.

>not just killing your level 1 pc as well, ha ha i tricked you

>the FBI weren't chasing you down across the country for murdering an entire family

>wizard losing to a fighter. MULTIPLE WIZARDS LOSING TO A FIGHTER.

This is just "I had a shitty DM: the greentext" over and over and over.

as fucked up as that is. it's the right play.

Shit that never happened.

Shit that never happened.

Eh, probably trading a party member to a beholder in exchange for the plot item it was guarding. It was just easier and less risky than fighting, even though we probably could have won. He escaped eventually anyhow.

I usually have to restrain myself with evil characters for the sale of there still being a campaign to play together. When everybody but me dies to a Wail of the Bashee trap, using their gold to ressurect them all instead of scooping up all their shit for myself and finding new underlings is OoC but keeps other players happy to be there. Same campaign as the first thing actually though.

One time, I played a NG Fighter which I played as no-fun-allowed for the person playing an evil sorcerer, to the point where I was so done with his shit that I threatened to cause PvP because he wanted to torture an NPC for info.

That's the most evil I've done in character. Though, out of character, I started dating one of the guys in my group's girlfriend a month or so after he was dumped by her.

I did that once. Traded a player to a tribe of cannibals standing between us and our goal.

Boy was that player annoyed with me when after he died he woke up in a clone body I had stashed in a secret basement of our stronghold, and the party found out I'd made simulacrums and clones of all of them.

>what do you mean you've been collecting samples from us for months?!

I didn't even get thanked for saving their asses either, that group had a burr up its ass about "violations of privacy".

I didn't track healing kit uses, and crossbow ammunition.

you sick fuck

What exactly does this have to do with tabletop other than it being a backdrop to type out your blog?

You fucking monster

I cum on my dice and make my players use them

I didn't use a coaster on a wooden table.

ok here's a real one that I actually do feel terrible about.

I like to cook for my group, and I usually have something for them to munch on. I really enjoy doing it so sometimes it's nice stuff that takes me a while to make. Usually stuff like lasagna or meatbread or whatever.

Well one time I made a variety of fresh fruit pancakes for them from scratch. A bunch of different berries, bananas, chocolate chips, the whole nine yards.

They all loved them, but I totally forgot that one of them was vegan. It just slipped my mind since I was thinking about fruit and stuff, it didn't register that there's milk and eggs and stuff too.

So I just completely lied my face off and said I used a cool vegan recipe I found online.

I still live with the shame of secretly feeding a vegan a bunch of dairy but it was an honest mistake and he really liked the pancakes and I didn't want to ruin the mood.

Nothing bad happened but my mind just kept going back to those crazy stories of people adding evil stuff to food they bring to people like blood or whatever.

>getting away with murdering people you have no personal connections to
>difficult

>vegan
fuckem. It wasn't meat, it was dairy. Won't hurt them. They are no worse off with some god damn protein in their emaciated hippy body.

Sidenote: chef bro! I love cooking for my players. I honestly question if I DM just so I have an excuse to cook big meals every week

>vegans

Screw it. Vegetarians I can somewhat understand, but swearing off byproducts just seems extra silly.

That's 4 degeneration rolls, a police investigation, and loss of support from a Conspiracy.

Ah, I'm not outspoken enough to DM. But yes, I really enjoy cooking too. Every week I look forward to making something new for them. It's a bit scary since someone might not like something but so far it's been successes.

And I've enjoyed the challenge of making vegan side dishes. He's generally pleased with what I look up and emulate. I've enjoyed all of it too, it's really not so bad. In my experience vegans have managed to eat healthy and have proper nutrition without eating bland husk food too. I think that's a common misconception about veganism.

I tend to be a rules lawyer. A lot. The GM doesn't let me hold the rulebooks anymore, but my autism allows me to have a lot of it memorized.

>hey we need you to go investigate these weirdo's who keep hanging out on the outskirts of our fort
>ok
>go hunting tracks
>don't find shit
>fail my detection roll
>oh hey we're surrounded by said weirdo's
>"drop your weapons"
>respond by shooting the speaker in the face with an arrow
>kill half of them the other half flee in terror
>paladin actually just knocks one out instead of stabbing him like the rest of us did under my initiative
>go back to fort
>hey we totally kicked their asses
>WHY
>seemed like a good idea at the time
>they were just woodsmen and not even fighters

wHOops
I try not to be so murderhobo-y now but that was in retrospect quite a sudden escalation on my part and a bit on the evil side considering my character was neutral.

played as an [insane] dwarf
>coming inside a village at night to kill people sleeping in a house, breaking limbs of a their child and taking it as hostage (child was "it" from the character's viewpoint)
>massacring a dozen of villagers coming inside by hacking them one at the time
>escaping the house villagers put on fire and avoiding being shot at by having child put on a back as a meatshield
>using the mutilated writhing child as a food source and a sleeping mattress for some time before it died
That was first and the last session of campaign.

I destroyed a long lasting campaign by pointing out that the boss monster has a fear aura.

T p k

Honestly user, they'd probably understand if you told them that you feel guilty as hell and apologized.

>woodsman
>demanding you to drop your weapons and not just making themselves known
hmmm mak u thing

Well as soon as we realized they had snuck up on us we all drew weapons. They weren't even armed aside from crappy hunting bows and daggers.

I go out of my way to give the guy who owns the FLGS a piece of my group's pizza. Even when I didn't buy it and the others dont want me to.

I once sat there in dead silence and in a situation where one of our characters were going to need to perform a feat of self-sacrifice in order to get a piece of crucial information as the other players debated which of their characters were going to do it.

It was only after everything was said and done that the DM pointed out to everyone I had said literally nothing the entire time. I still don't regret it.

>Degeneration rolls and loss of support from Conspiracy for killing literal monsters

>Game on hiatus for months over summer
>Session coming up, people are hyped to get back into it
>GM has been on our collective ass to make sure everyone is present
>Sleep though the session
Didn't even feel bad to be honest with you family. Don't really feel much at all

I host DnD, 40k, DS board game, everything for my friends. I set out coasters and ask them to use them. But one guy only uses it once a session and never again after his first sip.

Not really evil but one time we were interrogating a drow we had captured, and he was giving nothing up. My character had a ring that deals a shotgun-blast worth of force damage. I held it against the drow's knee and spoke the command word.

>Frogposter asking shit questions yet again
It's almost like frogposters are here specifically to troll.

Basically, /pol/ realized they could troll Veeky Forums by posting trump slogans and shitpost frogs.
Then the antiquestfags started doing it too, since they needed something to troll people with, and here we are today.

>/pol/ack antiquesters are behind this
Wew lad. Stop projecting posts you don't like onto your personal bogeymen. Pepe is common on plenty of boards.

Best post I've read in ages. Two thumbs way up.

CoC

Relax dude, it's just a maymay.

Ok. How is that remotely evil?

Jesus that image almost made me tear up what the fuck.

I already told this story before, but it was raping a gnoll.

This story doesn't make you seem "alpha" or whatever, it just makes you sound like a cunt.
To be fair your GM also seems to be one.
Nice to see two cunts finding eachother.

>they weren't armed except for all the weapons they had
If the DM wanted them to be innocent wouldn't it have been smarter to you know, have them approach you openly instead of sneaking up on you and threatening you?

He is a cunt, but an alpha cunt. :^)

Hmmmn... All different characters:

When the opportunity presented itself, locked the goddess of magic away, Eliminating all magic in the world? Which knowingly killed thousands of innocent creatures along with some bad ones.

Locked a Woman in a closest with her husbands corpse. Told teammate to animate corpse. Left her there I think?

Meh. After I type these out they don't seem nearly as bad overall.

During one game, My character was the only one left of the original party (as tends to happen in my groups due to me trying to not play a complete shitheaded spaz).
Now, the other characters were the other players' second-through-fourth characters, and said players were very much of the "It's what muh character would do" persuasion, one going so far as to shield a monster with her own body even after I attacked it and got a 20, which would've been enough to kill her or it, or maybe both given I was using a pretty heavy polearm.
IC, the other players' characters were fucking shitters, two stupidly hippie-rific nature characters, one lolsorandumb gnome thief with a fetish for severing the dongs of dead dudes and one wallflower with no character, and they all gave my character, the de facto leader, so much shit.
So one night I slit their throats in their sleep.
The GM did kind of inform me that that'd make my character Evil and thus unplayable in his campaign, which is a non-evil campaign, and we rolled it back, but it still felt immensely satisfying.

>antiquestfags needed something to troll people with
Why would we? We won, we're the vast majority of this board. Questfags are the ones posting troll "meta threads" and shit.

I let three PCs kill the other three PCs because of assumptions that then turned out to be completely false.
>mfw

what the fuck is wrong with you

I changed my ability scores while DM wasn't looking. He never caught it on.

It's not about being 'Alpha', so calm it down.
It's just being social vs being selfish and immature.
Not all social interactions between two genders are automatically dictated by primal display behaviors, humans are smarter then that (mostly).

Sounds good to me.

>being this delusional

How new are you

He's just being a normal human being, if that comes off as him being an "alpha cunt" to you then I'm worried about your social capabilities

Forced the DM and players to change our game back to D&D after deciding I didn't like the system we were using. Constantly rule lawyered and misinterpreted the rules on purpose, making the game look broken to everyone else since they were still learning. We were back to 5e in two months time.

Everyone else really liked the system over 5e too.

Picked an obvious hard counter list versus a guy I knew who was wildly enthusiastic about his new, shiny, deathstar list.

Like, it was as much of a hard counter as I could pick.

This was not hardball, this was "beating him with a brick bat".

And I did. He might have lasted 3 turns, but that was about it.

I think it was worse because he took a list we sort of encouraged him in for an army I was playing at the time that normally, IS pretty "fuck you buddy, have some DIE". Or it was that edition.

And I knew how and why it was, and why and how everything in the army interacted with that. I put a lot of thought into it.

This was a sensitive kid, high functioning Aspergers, didn't take well stuff. In my glee at "haha, I counter your Nob Bikers", I didn't consider that going in and of course, he took it like he usually did when things went badly, which was well... badly.

Verge of tears, incredulous, etc. Not the best response, but I should have expected it and at least given him half a chance. I'm pretty sure he forgave me but he shouldn't have had to.

The whole deliberately-engaging-in-displays-of-affection-in-front-of-the-GM-to-fuck-with-him thing is definitely cunty.

>Deathwatch
>playing Dark Angels apothecary
>GM pulling some kind of team bonding bullshit first season
>unknown marine steals something from one of the three Space Wolf players
>plants it on me
>!!fun!! ensues
>eventually convince Space Wolves I had nothing to do with it
>watch station goes on lockdown to find intruder
>obviously it's a set up by the watch commander for some kind of teambuilding thing
>fuck that
>watch commander says intruder, I'm going to treat it as an intruder
>team splits up
>Wolves go one way, everyone else follows me
>Wolves chase our target
>my team grabs our guns
>Wolves corner intruder, about to pull off his helmet when we catch up
>fucker fucked with me
>Wolves did too
>call Bolter Assault
>Wolves manage to dive out of the way, damn
>whatever
>my activation
>full auto with bolter at close range
>100+ wounds

GM was pretty pissed I turned his Mary Sue NPC marine into fine paste and apparently derailed the entire plot of the campaign in the first season.

I decided to make a habit of it.

Lay out a tablecloth

Tied everyone up at a party of nobles and then poured acid on them

That hurts my soul, user.

As someone who attempts to use humanity loss in a game, how do you handle it when it gets low? I'd say naturally, the PCs are probably going to hover around 4-5, especially by the end of the campaign, just because actually doing stuff needs you to get your hands dirty for most of it.

Do you just give players derrangements anyway and let them deal with the consequences?

So, I got to play the BBEG in a friend's campaign because he didn't want to.

I am such a rules lawyer I became an actual lawyer.

He gave me a level 18 character with 3 MR.

I made it pure Wizard.

My Dragon/Sidekick was a level 18 Path of War character.

The only catch was that my character was bound to a god-ship as he was trapped between divine ascension and mortality, so he couldn't leave. The ship itself was the shell of a dead divine turtle, and it could move above and below the water, but not leave it.

So, in order:

>Sent Succubi to steal some hairs from each of the party members so I could basically perma-scry them. Only one got found out, and that one got 'killed' by one of their questgivers who had been dominated earlier. Said questgiver also finished the mission.
>They were leading an army against my own which was scouring the continent for the Mcguffins I needed to complete the ritual (which incidentally would also release semi-divine djinni who would devastate half the continent).
>I systematically infiltrated, assassinated the leaders of, or secretly dominated or vampirized all of their allied commanders save one.
>I began to aid in battles, mostly by casting Gate from my location to above the enemy army and throwing my full daily allotment of Meteor Swarms with Sudden Maximize/Empower into it.
>This broke morale fairly quickly.
>In response, they convinced a great wyrm silver dragon to find and assault my God-base.
>The attack came unexpectedly. After killing some of my minions, my Dragon and I went out to fight it (standing on the shell, since I still can't leave it).
>4 rounds later, dead wyrm.
>1 minute after that, Create Greater Undead
>Bound Dracolich with cold powers. I called her Syndragosa. Still have the stats lying around.
>Thanks for the free miniboss guys.

>So the party finds an artifact in a dungeon. They start fighting over who gets it.
>They literally murder a party member, then go back to fighting.
>I cast Gate, and steal the body

This is really the DM's fault for allowing it, but we were playing a campaign where one player introduced his 'childhood friend', a sorceress from the same village he'd hailed from. He was projecting really, really hard, because he was so obviously thirsty for her that it was pretty cringey to watch. He actually had a thing for the DM too, but she was oblivious.

So I ask the DM if I can start romancing the girl too, and she says "Do what you like." After a few months, the other guy basically comes out and tells the girl that he's in love with her, and it's every bit as stammering and awkward as you'd expect. But she tells him, to his face, that she already has some she likes (my PC).

The other player's face goes purple, and he sucker-punches me. He literally punches me from across the table in the forehead then tries to dive across it at me. I hit him with my mug and then we start having a slapfight. ALL THE WHILE, the DM is just sitting there watching us go at it in complete shock.

The other guy stormed off and had some kind of drama with the DM, but we eventually brought in another player. We had like four more sessions before it petered out, but I was fucking the girl regularly by then. I don't even know what the other PC's problem was.

wait a second, are you trying to start shit by retelling that story about the user and the DM going behind another player's back and invalidating his backstory, by telling it from the other player's perspective. that's clever.

I understood that reference

I know this is a repost, but the FemDM was a fucking sociopath according to the way she told the story. How did she not see that cucking her player would end badly? She didn't even realize that she was cucking him!

That's one of the reasons I stopped playing Warhammer, our sessions felt like they were becoming endless strings of counterpicks.

It started when we were brand new, I had a contingent of dark reapers against a guy footslogging space marines. I didn't take a single casualty.

It was then a tyranid blob overwhelming my army by another guy, I lost generally all my troops while my opponent lost about 10%. And then when I came back with pieplates, the match swung the other way.

After a long series of this, it finally ended with me getting my ass handed to me by monstrous creature spam against my green tide. That was the final straw because this was 5th edition and I had no clue how to handle it while still playing Orks and I didn't want to go back to Eldar and just cause the entire process to repeat.

Someone gimme the original please ?

>cont
>Gee golly, sure sounds like time for some Create Greater Undead!
>Turn her into a Vampire.
>With 14 levels of Unchained Barbarian.
>This is a fucking problem.
>Spend some of my cash crafting her a channeling sword so she can do negative level drain through it while still doing barbarian things
>She goes and seduces/dominates the last guy I hadn't manged to suborn from the army.
>She is desperate for vengence against the fucktards who murdered her.
>They have just finished a dungeon crawl, they are beat with a bunch of power expended, and are heading back to town.
>I send her in and tell her to have fun and be back by sunrise.
>She one shots a animal companion/mount on the surprise round, destroys the cart and half of thier loot from the dungeon, and kills the PC who killed her before the rest drive her off.

So, at this point, I decide I'm going to need to actually break these people.

They've been getting friendly with an elven noblewoman from a town that's right in the path of the armies, and the town is pretty far away from my objectives. This sounds like a distraction waiting to happen.

>I send Syndragosa to nearby villages, and she starts creating shadows.
>The shadows kill level 1 commoners, who become more shadows.
>In a very short time, there are a lot less villages and a lot more shadows.
>Heros go and investigate, find a creatively designed custom magic item which looks like an onyx meteor which casts 'create undead' to create a shadow once per day
>They assume this is what started it.
>While they are out of town, Syndragosa in human form comes in and seduces the elven noblewoman's lover. Arranges thing so she walks in.
>She kills them 'both' in a fit of rage (Syndragosa teleports out).
>She has now met all the prerequisties for being turned into a greater Banshee.
>As the group returns, Syndragosa and her remaining undead army systematically slaughters the rest of the town, with the new mini-boss being the Banshee Queen.

>cont

So yeah, the campaign kind of ended there because the GM kinda lost control.

Wizards folks.

I don't understand this response (that lots of anons had in the previous thread). It was definitely ill advised and hopefully she learned her lesson but holy shit no one got cucked. Any response other than "hey guys that was kind of a shitty move, could we not do that please?" seems very unreasonable.

>cucked by Jesus

It's happened to us all, user.

The "Original" is a 500 posts long thread. You sure you want to read that? It was an absolute shitstorm.

I don't have a screencap, but I'll summarize best I can
>FemDM says player introduces a child hood friend that he wants to romance
>she decides "Fuck that, muh NPC agency, muh wommyns objectification"
>other PC is a "more attractive man because he's a noble" NPC presumably only met him
>spends a real life year where the NPC and noble PC are essentially dating behind the original PCs back
>childhood friend PC confesses
>Girl says "lol no I got this other guy"
>childhood friend's player punches noble guy's player in the face
>DM is baffled by this and says "I only thought it'd be friendly competition between two guys!"

tl;dr
>PC1 establishes they have a childhood love interest
>PC2 pursues said love interest, and wins her heart, because he was richer, more attractive, and actively pursuing her, not just flirting like PC1
>Player 1 spergs out and punches Player 2 in real life for stealing his waifu
>Turns out Player 1 actually had his gf leave him for another man, this was unknown to the DM
>DM had previously also rejected Player 1
Of course Veeky Forums acted like DM was a heartless sociopath.

It was an exceptionally terrible idea. It turns out that femDM triggered the first player becuase he'd been cucked in real life when his girlfriend left him for another guy. He had to watch it happen all over again.

Your response sounds unreasonable. You sound like a beta.

Fuck yeah I'll gladly take the link

>being wrong
Even the DM said that PC1 was actively pursuing her. The sociopath claims were her spending a whole fucking year fucking with this dude's backstory behind his back because "oh my god it's a lame trope" and "wow it'd be so bad to just objectify her like that!"

Two sides to every story I guess.

Women can change their mind, you know. The choices can be sociopathic or awful, but a girl cannot be 'obliged' to like someone.

I was in that thread I remember literally nothing about objectified wymmyns.

It's too bad not everyone likes your anime childhood romance bullshit

>Be usual GM for group
>Occasionally play
>Most of the other guys in group are terrible GMs, so I keep getting called back behind the screen.
>One day, new guy joins
>Eventually takes a turn in the GM rotation
>Holy shit, he's actually pretty good.
>Feel position as main GM threatened.
>Don't quite obviously That Guy, but do my best to derail the campaign.

I'm a bad person, I know.

DON'T START THIS SHIT AGAIN

it's okay, the original poster got what he wanted, he's going to start an absolute shit storm, this thread is about to go way off topic now.

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/54393603/#q54402118
Here you go, if it doesn't load well. The post number where it all begins is 54402118.

Why do you *want* to GM forever? Isn't that something complained about endlessly?

Don't get me wrong I enjoy GMing but I also get tired of it.

I enjoy it, I'm not really sure how else to put it. I like worldbuilding, I like making them dance on my puppet strings.

That's why wizards should gain less experience points than other classes.

She said multiple times that the girl being "destined" to be with him was gross. It's a little bit hyperbole on my part, but it's not far off the truth, if she didn't want to do it so bad, she probably shouldn't have approved the concept in the first place and you know, not lead the guy on for a year before saying "nah she wants this guy because he has MONEY"

Why were we all in that thread? Isn't it a bit weird that there is like 6 posters here that were in that thread? The thread was moving fast but not that fast, its like everyone that was arguing in that thread is right here in this very thread.

Pretty spooky how Veeky Forums posters congregate.

conspired against the entire party at the end of the campaign with one other player

>super magic item that has the power of many gods, sitting in hell
>our mission was to destroy it because of its world ending potential
>nah fuck that
>talk to party wizard between sessions about heisting it
> our characters has a great broship
> night of the heist comes
> seems like the rest of the party had the same idea
>the most hectic 30 second of my life
>let wizard grab it while I fuck over everyone else
>cast a superpowerd version of feeblemind that lasts forever due to a bullshit magic item the dm gave me and everyone forgot about
> everyone fails
>their int and wis scores are now 1
>in a deep layer of hell
> make it out of there like bandits and conquer the world