Let's face it, nobody on here is ever going to get rich thanks to shitcoins

Let's face it, nobody on here is ever going to get rich thanks to shitcoins.
Bitcoin was the only chance we ever had, and we missed out. Everything else is just a LARP.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are 2x coins every other week
If you arent making at least 10% gains every month you might be retarded

The only reason to hold/trade shitcoins is to accumulate in bitcoin value. How hard is that to understand?

Shitcoins are the only way to get rich. Bitcoin has maybe another 10x per year. A good shitcoin will do that in a day if you can pick them

Won't get rich quick, but if you're not investing coins for long term gains, you're an idiot.

poor op ada doesn't even want your tear right now.

Welp, back to business and finance literature and self-improvement threads, I guess. See you guys in /rgt/.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SHIT ON MY DREAMS

YOU FUCKING BITCH

Stay poor my friend. We are getting richer by the day. Join us or fail. discord.gg/JDS4tcX pic related.

Haha I have 35...I'm so poor

No, it's to gain more ETH at this point.

Also if you really wanted to. Gain 10x on shitcoin, then transfer to ETH, ETH to coinbase, cash out to fiat.

So no, that 'gain more BTC' meme is dead.

Not true. I had 120K Verge, its now worth 30K in dollars. Too bad it got stolen from coinpouch.... goddammit. Worst christmas ever mon.

coin launcher is a trash pnd

Neah, OP just missed the Eth and Monero train

if you can't easily mine it you're not going to get rich from it
mining is what makes coins decentralized and anonymous
mining directly to and offline wallet = nobody know who you are
all these shitcoins that are premind are shit

Yeah but if you live in a shithole like India and you have 0.01 btc with a chance to turn it into 0.02 btc by scamming foreigners, the incentive to play with shitcoins is definitely there as that 0.02 btc would set you up for life
With that kind of money, you could shit on ANY street you want. Not just designated ones.
You would be a king.

Theres a millionaire hear from buying sia and thats a shitcoin. Doesnt matter

Iam willing to try, i made 600€ into 5200€ now it fell again to 4300€, so there is still a few opportunities to x10 the capital, it's a lottery though.

Maybe true, but we will all leave this experience having learned a valuable lesson: people are fucking stupid and easy to rip off. We're all gonna make it

Hahaha, wtf. There's absolutely no PnD at all there. You might be confusing it with another group.

Wrong, it's to gain Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin is dead.

Bitcoin Cash will enable smart contracts within 12 months and that'll kill off ETH too.

There's quite a few anons who have already made it. I've gone from less than a grand to six figures this year. I think I'll hit seven next year, maybe even eight.

Probably but I'm doomed in life as a hopeless loser anyway so at least crypto is an adventure to share with bizbros.

Or you guys could come to our server and work off our advicediscord.gg/FN6pVrn

your post gives me hope at least. good luck