ETH is decoupled with BTC

Behold...THE NEW GOD

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
youtube.com/watch?v=9Tay9oCMyL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all hail money skeleton

Just bought 20 more, wish I coulda got some in the dip, BTCs time is done. Eth is literally 100s of apps while BTC is one. Plain and simple its better tech that actually has a leader.

ethbtc right on breakout line from 6 months of bear

Does BCC have a chance to replace BTC at all? I currently only own ETH but i wonder about the power of branding in regards to buttcoin.

Show me chaaaaarts

But ETH is already a trading partner. It's an easy switch. BCH can be the king of money or something.

That would definiteky be a good thing. This alt market following BTCs every move is fucking stupid. discord.gg/JDS4tcX

I bought equal values of Bitcoin, Ether, and Litecoin 5 months ago. Bitcoin pulled significantly ahead, Litecoin caught up, and now if Ether doubles the proportion will be about the same, so honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it doubles here soon. Also wouldn't be surprised if it rockets off since it's a trading pair on major exchanges and doesn't have to deal with this fork bullshit that Bitcoin is going through. On the other hand, the crpytokitty bullshit was kind of a turn off, so we'll see.

I've got 60 ETH but ETH's scaling issues are every bit as severe as BTC's. Also needing RDN to take advantage of raiden is bullshit.

>I've got 60 ETH but ETH's scaling issues are every bit as severe as BTC's

Except ETH actually acknowledges this and has more innovative ways of dealing with it such as increasing blocksize to where it needs to be along with multiple other add ons.

There should only be BCH and even then BCH has to work through the scaling issues. This bullshit small blocksize LN network is dumb.

Casper sharding and plasma should take of scaling

Vb knows the prblems and many developers working on fixes

people actually trust roger ver? youtube.com/watch?v=9Tay9oCMyL4

i fucking hate those cats but right afterwards ETH shot up big time

I really don't understand why some people see cryptokitties as a turn off. I mean for all the people making fun of it its still the only smart contract crypto actually being used for something other than an ICO.
>B-But its stupid, its just digital cats
The point is that its something.

spoke too soon
ETH is on the decline as well
like last dip, it hasn't been moving as much as BTC, but eventually there will be a trigger big enough to send ETH into freefall again
I would recommend converting to fiat now and then buying back during the middle of the dip

Was looking that way for a minute. Fuck.

Ethereum's logo on Wax Burns reminds me of Pyramid Head.

where do you see the decline? You high or nah?

>u has perfect knowledge bro?

BCC is a bootleg pajeetcoin peddled by complete scum. It has no future

nice quad dubs

It's moving the same way BTC is, though the graph movements aren't as extreme
Like at the beginning of last dip, ETH has fallen the least (for now)
>ETH +2% (-6% a couple hours into the last dip)
>LTC -2% (-8% a couple hours into the last dip)
>BTC -5% (-16% a couple hours into the last dip)
>BCH -6.5% (-24% a couple hours into the last dip)
Then BTC crashed hard, dragging down all the cryptos down along with it so the Big 3 were falling at about -25%, with BCH suffering even greater losses.

did the koreans make silent hill?
icx good cooinn

Thanks. I missed the sextuple 4s so this is a consolation prize.

Still undervalued in relation to bitcoin. I can see it going x5 in 2018.

i see the bottom part of the diamond as a goatee and the top part of the diamond is looking straight at me

w-why is his face doing that?
is he ok?

cocaine is a helluva drug

hes gurning on ecstasy stupid

I wouldn't be surprised if he was an alien from another planet sent to earth to shepherd humanity to its next stage of evolution.

GO BACK DOWN I NEED MORE TIME TO ACCUMULATE
DONT SEPARATE FROM BTC YET

We are gunna make it

that would be so rad

ETH is the new king and ERC20s are his Lords