FOMO KICKING IN

TO LATE TO BUY ICON?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive
icon.foundation/en/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kmtym/watch_out_for_icon_icx/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/71r3rx/i_believe_iconic_icon_is_a_scam_heres_why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

fuck no. here's the bogdown:

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

1. ICON (ICX) $3.86 USD - This off the radar behemoth has its tentacles in the entire SKorea tech industry and could be headed for global domination. It's nailed countless partnerships in SKorea + government backing. If you are in SKorea and use an electronic device, it is likely connected to ICON by only 1-2 degrees of separation. Expect $25-35 entering into Feb 2018 and a top 10 coin long term. Be fast, Korean exchange listings imminent and cmcap update forthcoming. Buy up to $17-20
icon.foundation/en/

its struggling with liquidity and will continue to do so until it hits Korean exchanges on jan 1st. afterwards we're going to see a massive spike. If this coin isn't the best performer for 2018 I will be amazed.

BRAAPP

TheLoop/ICON has actually been structured and planned from the ground up as a functioning business- similar to IBM/Hyperledger. They go to companies(and Universities, organizations, hospitals, etc.) and show them how blockchain technology can help streamline their systems and save them money. They sell them a customized blockchain product. TheLoop does all the development. Implementation, and support for these companies. Depending on what the company wants, TheLoop can build them a private blockchain that fits their needs - and then if it benefits the business/customers it can link directly to the public ICON chain. This structure makes it much easier and safer for companies to adopt the technology. ICON’s list of partners is already one of the largest in the cryptocurrency world and is going to grow very quickly once they’re up and running at full steam.

This is the future of how blockchains will spread in businesses and how blockchain providers will work. Korea is far ahead of all others when it comes to public development of this idea.

The only blockchain/blockchain provider that can compete with this type of business plan is IBM’s Hyperledger, and they don’t have a public chain- which massively cuts down on utility and adoption, among other things. The network is the most important part of a blockchain. And as we learned from the growth of the internet, private networks have their uses, but it’s the public network where the real value lies.

TLDR: ICON isn’t the Korean Ethereum- it’s far superior. ICON is the Korean IBM/Hyperledger with a public blockchain and even more utility.

she has a lumpy butt

US has Ethereum, China has Neo, Japan has NEM. Now Korea will have ICON.

Partnered with Korean government. One of biggest blockchains in world already.

Mainnet launches within one week at which time it will likely also be listed on first Korean exchange (thats right, not even listed on any Korean exchanges yet). Will probably be listed on Coinone seeing as the company that own icon also OWNS Coinone exchange...

Essentially Ethereum, Ark and 0x all in one.
Not listed on CoinMarketCap yet because still calculating total supply. Wait til the people see it pop up in top 50 and realise what this really is...
Partnered with Samsung and Ripple just to name two.

Cardano does x30 without any product - literally just whitepaper and team. ICON is already 'halfway through developing finished product' according to interview with Foundation Council.

I am 100% all in as of today.
This is like being one of the first group to get into Antshares. Im expecting between x10 and x30 within 4 months.

Oh and in the recent cryptomarket crash ICX barely budged, showing us that people holding it arent planning on selling so its unlikely to dip more.

damn she is just fat.

fuck it bought 10k

who that chick god damn

where to buy

binance

also
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kmtym/watch_out_for_icon_icx/

trust

I want to buy some but it's at ATH now... I will wait for a dip...

this coin has made my 3600$ i to nearly $6000 since Thursday and its korea on Jan 1 wow im actually gonna make it

name is amanda elise lee

ICON rarely dips, and if it does, it will do like 100 sats most.

it'll go higher today before it dips, just saying. the first rule about of icx investing is that it is always near the ath

Boi clitty here. No its not too late user. Mainnet going to take us to 10 if its not already there by then. Within the next two weeks

>amanda elise lee

ty bro

glad i bought almost 5$ god damn

You're all being cucked

see

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/71r3rx/i_believe_iconic_icon_is_a_scam_heres_why/

KEK.
ICON vs ICX.

HAHAHA retard