Some say he's the very elemental of driving...

Some say he's the very elemental of driving. Others say his chariot was made from the remains of a neutronium golem and pulled by a nexus dragon.

All we know is that you need to stat him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbBWODsBzdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

90% sure the latest one is Female, because that's what would enrage the most people, and therefore what I find most entertaining.

N Oustsider, Greater Mythic Construct (Speed)

How do pro women even compare to men in racing and stuff? I mean in basically all the other sports they'd get destroyed by men.

Some say he eats dice for breakfast, and has won every game of Car Lesbians he's ever played despite never having taken off his helmet.

All we know is that he's called the Stig.

In addition to maxed out driving he's got limited regeneration, and however you'd stat having similar family all over the world

Rare, but occasionally present. I know there's one or two in Indycar.

Top Gear actually has a woman racing driver as one of their official friends of the show.
She grew up literally inside the Nürburgring, and any potential woman driver jokes are overtaken by her being very good (for quite a while she was the one driving the "ring taxi", which shows you how to go round the track, which is how she met Clarkson), and the fact that german jokes are all right there.
When germany got their own version of top gear, she was one of the hosts. She then became one of nuTop Gear's presenters when the show was restructured.

This reminds me of a post from long ago about Top Gear: Sixth World. The boys were going on about the Stig doing a sweet lap in an Awakened tank.

I mean it's driving a car, so as long as you have no fear of death then a woman can do it too.

Well yeah that's what I assumed, but maybe they still lose out, who knows.

>All we know is that you need to stat him.
Just use the Legion stats for Stig are many.

This is how The Stig arrived to earth
youtube.com/watch?v=fbBWODsBzdo

>Nexus dragon
>Not a Lexus dragon

>Heavy Metal
My nigger

>90% sure the latest one is Female, because that's what would enrage the most people

>Implying anyone cares about Top Gear anymore.

Some say that he found an STC and did not get hunted down by the admech, some say he had fun with a Daemonette and it was not heretical.

>watching nuGear
>ever

Would a mistery racer be doable in F1?

What happened to Clarkson, Hammond and May anyway? I haven't been keeping up with them since they were fired, last I heard they were signed up to do a similar show with another channel.

They're making Grand Tour for Amazon.
I should check it out some day.

It's actually not bad, it's practically a carbon copy of top gear back when it was good

Grand Your, currently filming it's second season. Literally the same show minus the Stig

>Lexus dragon
>Not a volksdragon

Did they replace him?

>however you'd stat having similar family all over the world
Connections[Family]?

Legally they can't use The Stig.

Yeah but, do they have Stag instead? A StuG? I don't know.
Or do you mean like they can't have a professional pilot try fancy cars?

Unfortunately yes. It's some American driver. His shtick is saying everything that's not American is communist.

It's not they're fault that they can't have the stig but it just suck. Overall the shows good but the American gag and the celebrity one gets old pretty quickly.

After Clarkson's comments, I wouldn't be surprised if they hired The Nig instead.