Android: Netrunner General - /anrg/

Moonrune (marsrune?) Spoilers Edition: imgur.com/a/cjxex#MCyNfbI

>What is Android: Netrunner?
youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y

>Official FFG News & Spoilers site:
fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/android-netrunner-the-card-game/
boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/24049/netrunner-spoilers

>Official FAQ (post-MWL), Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/aa/d3/aad35e6c-afdb-4de4-b034-ec5b5b748106/adn_faq_v312.pdf
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>NAPD Most Wanted List
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/fa/84/fa84c620-cd7e-4c6c-96bd-c703419fca5e/adn_mwl_v12_web.pdf

>Card List and Data Pack Details:
netrunnerdb.com/
blackat.co.uk
acoo.net

>Deckbuilding Resources:
netrunnerdb.com/
meteor.stimhack.com/
acoo.net

>Breaker Cost Comparisons
ice.emergencyshutdown.net/

>Articles and Blogs:
stimhack.com/
self-modifyingcode.com/
runawaynode.wordpress.com/
sneakdoor.wordpress.com/
netreadyeyes.wordpress.com

>Podcasts
runlastclick.blogspot.ca/
canlaugh.com/nerdrunners/
northerngamingnetwork.com/tagme/
thewinningagenda.com/

Try "Why I run", great for prospective Runners looking for a hands-on demo on how Running works (replace spaces with dots):
www nagnazul com/whyirun/whyirun.html

Play Netrunner online (replace spaces with dots):
Jinteki net

>Sealed Format Generator
anrsealed.com/

AutocardAnywhere is a Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari extension to get quick access to cards while browsing a site.

Check out the very WIP 1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/Android:_Netrunner

Worlds of Android Scan now in the OP
mega.nz/#!y0cC3ahR!bQlSrpCY4NamDKvq8FPXJEHAFS2WAvfzkZ0oyTbM_us

Old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/6omhwy/crimson_dust_spoilers/dkihlc1/
youtube.com/watch?v=dv7jc4w-FMM
sendspace.com/file/ho0s5n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MCA Austerity Policy, Enhanced AR Security, Priority Construction are all very usable in their corresponding decks.
Aumakua is delicious jank, can grow very fast if supported.

Translation here: reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/6omhwy/crimson_dust_spoilers/dkihlc1/

We've got spoilers for Crimson Dust!

101 採掘事故 - Mining Accident
Anarch/2 cost
Event
Play only if you made a successful run on a central server this turn.
The Corp must pay 5[credit] or take 1 bad publicity. Remove Mining Accident from the game instead of trashing it.

102 人造赤血球 - Artificial Red Blood Cell
Anarch/0 cost
Hardware: Cybernetic
When you install [card name], suffer 1 meat damage.
The first time you have 0 card each turn, draw a card and place 1 power counter on [card name]. When there are 3 or more power counters on [card name], trash it.

103 回収済みヴァナディス武器庫 - Retrieved Arsenal of Vanadis
Anarch/0 cost
Resource: Clan
[trash]: The Corp trashes the top X cards of R&D. X is the amount of damage you suffered this turn. Use this ability only after suffering damage.

104 アウマクア - Aumakua
Criminal/3 cost/0 strength
Program: Icebreaker - AI - Virus
Whenever you expose a card or you access more than 1 card without trashing or stealing any of them, place 1 virus counter on [card name].
[card name] has +1 strength for each virus counter on it.
1[credit]: Break ice subroutine.

105 カルデラ - Caldera
Criminal/3 cost
Resource: Virtual
3[credit]: Prevent 1 net or brain damage.

Priority Construction looks amazing, AR security looks like a solid 3/1

106 ディアナの狩り - Diana's Hunt
Shaper/4 cost
Event: Run
Make a run. Whenever you encounter a piece of ice during this run, install a program from your grip, ignoring all costs. When this run ends, trash all programs installed using [card name].

107 再形成 - Reformation
Shaper/3 cost
Event
Swap 2 pieces of non-rezzed ice.

108 ダミーボックス -Dummy Box
Shaper/1 cost/Resource
Trash a card from your grip: Prevent an installed card of the same type from being trashed by the Corp.

109 企業の離反者 - Corporate Defectors
Neutral/0 cost
Resource: Connection
Whenever the Corp spend [click] to draw 1 card (not through a card ability), reveal that card.

110 CFC採掘契約 - CFC Mining Contract
HB/4 requirements/2 point
Agenda
When you score [card name], gain 2[credit] for each rezzed bioroid.

111 MCA緊縮政策 - MCA Austerity Policy
HB/1 cost
Asset
[click]: Place 1 power counter on MCA Austerity Policy. When the Runner's next turn begins, he or she loses [click]. Use this ability only once per turn.
[click],[trash], 3 hosted power counters: Gain [click],[click],[click],[click].

112 修復 - Restoration
HB/1 cost
Operation
Install a card from Archives and rez it (paying all costs). Remove all copies of that card in Archives from the game.

113 破損したドーム -Breached Dome
Jinteki/0 cost/0 trash cost
Asset: Ambush
If Breached Dome is accessed from R&D, the Runner must reveal it.
When the Runner accesses Breached Dome, do 1 meat damage and trash the top card of the stack.

114 サンドストーム - Sand Storm
Jinteki/2 cost/5 strength
ICE: Trap - Deflector
[subroutine] Move [card name] so that is is the outermost piece of ice protecting another server (the Runner continues the run from this new position and is now running on this new server). Trash [card name].

Clearly there's going to have to be Darude jokes

115 AR強化セキュリティ - Enhanced AR Security
NBN/3 requirements/1 point
Agenda: Security
The first time the Runner trashes a Corp card each turn, give the Runner 1 tag.

Now all NBN can be CtM! Stacks too

116 計画停電 - Planned Power Outage
NBN/2 cost
Operation: Current
This card is not trashed until another current is played or an agenda is stolen.
The play cost of operations and events is increased by 1.
The first time the Runner plays an event each turn, gain 1[credit].

117 脅威レベルアルファ - Threat Level Alpha
NBN/3 cost
Operation: Double
As an additional cost to play this operation, spend [click].
Trace 1 If successful, give the Runner 1 tag for each tag he or she has. If the Runner has no tags, give him or her 1 tag.

118 優先建設 - Priority Construction
Weyland/1 cost
Operation: Double
As an additional cost to play this operation, spend [click].
Install a piece of ice from HQ so that it is the outermost piece of ice protecting a remote server (ignoring install costs). Place 3 advancement tokens on that ice.

Hnnng, instant 3-of in anything involving advancable ice. Also insane RPC support.
Honestly strikes me a little as being a bit of a blunt instrument for boosting advancable ice, like Damon just went "you're still not playing it and complaining how it sucks? Fine fuck you, have this!" but I really don't care with how much advanceable ice has been ignored

119 フラクタル脅威マトリクス - Fractal Threat Matrix
Weyland/4 cost/3 trash cost
Upgrade: Security Protocol
Whenever the Runner breaks all subroutines on a piece of ice protecting this server, the Runner trashes the top 2 cards from his or her stack.

120 コナンドラム - Conundrum
Neutral/8 cost/4 strength
ICE: Code Gate
[card name] has +3 strength if there is an installed AI.
[subroutine] The Runner trashes 1 of his or her installed program.
[subroutine] The Runner loses [click], if able.
[subroutine] End the run.

Baby Quandry's all grown up

Conundrum's art isn't by Liiga Smilshkalne to complete the set ;_;

Woops

FTM looks neat when you remember that outside of Weyland's money ice it's all just ETR and do horrible things.
And then there's Slee too.

Threat Level I think is surprisingly strong (assuming no tag avoidance), though that depends if the "give the runner a tag" is tied to the trace?

PPO is interesting (esp in NBN, it feels kinda Weyland), but may have the same fate as old Donut

I know, though Ethan Patrick Harris has done Enigma before

Truly, Mars is Jinteki territory now (and technically Big W's as well, but we all know they are a joke).

Speaking of art, surprisingly quick on some of the full pics

They're all balls deep in it

Jinteki just outright control a lot of shit

HB and NBN have the MCA by the nuts

Weyland has power by controlling most of the rockets that gets anyone there

Turtle breaker looks great with the Snitch/Au Revoir combo. Gaining 4 str and 4-12 creds a turn has to be pretty decent.

At least there's counters to it as a breaker, but yeah that's a nice combo.

Also Nero probably likes it a whole load - and seeing as it's an AI: 3x Au Rev, Snitch and Aumakua exactly fits in with having Reflection as your console

I like how Priority Construction's inf of 1 is totally irrelevant.

PPO makes sense being 1 inf at least

No new ID then? Oh well.

One new clan and one new cybernetics for Anarch make me happy. Only 4 Clan cards in the end makes me kinda sad; but I love the dynamic with Free Mars: go tag me and tempt the corp trashing those, with the risk of bigger gains (Money and R&D card access) for the runner if it doesn't. Also more R&D trash from damages is going to make the archetype explode (Between Persephone, Clan Vengeance and Vanadis a single Komainu can mean 5 cards off HQ and 10 cards off your stack now) .

AI that gets counters on expose is kinda cool. Really digging it. Would have been abuse-able if not a virus, as such I think it's pretty cool.

Corporate Defector looks interesting. Add GlobalSec Security Clearance for Good measure.Sad that it makes Bug seem all the more overpriced though.

Planned Power Outage looks like it could be mean. Donut as a current feels more manageable.
Enhanced AR Security could be *mean* in the right deck. If tag-me doesn't make a come back, I don't know what else will make it do so.

What about agendas for Restoration? Would have made an interesting move.

Priority Construction is a *monster* in value.

I smiled at Conundrum.

Artifical Red Blood Cell combos with Bug Out bag, which is fun. Non-unique too. Looks like Clan really is an Anarch only mechanic, how odd.

Aumakua needs a lot of effort to pump up, even as Sillhoutte with Lemuria. The more than one card thing makes it even harder. Probably overnerfed, interesting nonetheless though.

Corporate Defectors was a TD ability IIRC, cool that it's a card now.

CFC is kinda eh, probably amazing in Seidr or Architects which usually has all bioroids though. Restoration is pretty good, especially since the downside is easily played around.

Sandstorm is a pretty good one for a surprise rez I suppose, especially with no AI.

Enhanced AR Security is solid, terrifying for asset spam NBN. Also, we need duel decks that have Donut Taganes and PPO in them.

Priority Construction turns the space ice into amazing ones. Even without them, instant 3 advancement 7 Wonders ice is great.

Love the AI +3 on Conundrum. Probably a decent 1-of like Macrophage.

>Were they both with an adventure/campaign planned then, rather than a more sandbox-y shadowrunner type thing?

The way I do things is I have a plot, and I have beats I want to incorporate, but I'm firmly in the camp of letting the players make their own action as much as possible.
In both those cases though, the base plot makes itself - replace the castle in the Mountain Witch by a server, ans the witch by a sysop. There, you have your base plot.

>5 cards off HQ and 10 cards off R&D

I meant.

Aumakua is Crim Darwin.

>I like how Priority Construction's inf of 1 is totally irrelevant.

At one influence a pop I still might import it in Jinteki as a Trick of Light enabler.

Agendas for Restoration could be brutal, assuming its allowed (rezzing agendas is no, but we know from Aaron you don't have to do everything a card says) - with Vanity you could theoretically take 8 points out of a deck

Bug was always overpriced sadly, but the turtle adds a lot of value to expose as a mechanic.
Also crims with viruses are becoming well established as a thing, which I kinda like - there wasn't really much reason for them not to have them

Didn't know Defector was a TD ability, seems pretty nice overall

The way it is worded, Aumakua will boost itself pretty easily out of Archives runs.

I was just thinking, added value if sort (at least as far as I'm concerned) to Dadiana Chacon; if the runner plays one of those aggressive, self destructive tag-me clan build, do you trash her as the corp?

Well I mean the Arsenal and Clan Vengeance means she could do some serious damage to you as the corp, so maybe

That's cute isn't it? The runner is straddling the line between corp destruction and self destruction, and you have to decide whether the enabling is worth more or less than the killing risk. And frankly at zero cost, as the runner, win/win if not death.

Obviously, once a perfected build comes into the question will be pretty different, but at that point when we're still in the experimentation stage, that's the kind of conundrums I really enjoy.

Ahh, that's true, though you got me falsely excited about suddenly adding 10+ counters on it with a single Archive run until I remembered it was only one counter per access. Do wonder about the final translation, don't remember if 1枚以上 usually means "more than 1 card" or "1 or more cards". Might be decent as a backup breaker that you can feed to Rosetta if the latter.

>only one counter per access.
Well, that point is up to debate. Another user in the reddit thread mentioned that it goes for each card you access.
We'll have to wait for the english release.

I did not realise that, that's pretty cool.

Also pretty nice with Turning Wheel

>Bug was always overpriced sadly, but the turtle adds a lot of value to expose as a mechanic.
Bug was a bit expensive although I think revealing corp cards as he draws them seems fair for 2c. That said, if the translation is right, it will affect exposing and not revealing mechanics.
>Also crims with viruses are becoming well established as a thing, which I kinda like - there wasn't really much reason for them not to have them
I know right? Pheromones and Gorman Drip are my 2 favourite viruses. They are less versatile than the powerhouse that is anarch virus but they are much more flavourful with the theme. Specially Gorman Drip.

Interesting Bug is getting a mention with the new Resource just released actually.

Once Mining Accident is released, I'm going to try and make a Val deck based around recurring account siphon to force the corp to continue to take Bad Publicity by including cards like Investigative Journalism . I think this might be a decent way to combat asset spam once Whizzard rotates.

Which one.?

Remember to include skulljack

Of course. I wouldn't dare forget my favorite Skulljack

I used to play Pheromones with Personal Workshop to install everything. Easier than BP.

Now that we have all of the cycle, I must the Anarch side could have been designed for me. Just a perfect fit from start to finish. Even the duds make me want to build and play.
From that side at least, probably my favorite cycle in a long while - probably since Lunar.

Very weird in some respects. Crims finally got some new power cards, saw their derez game grow to new levels. Only two new programs. Shapers are the one that leaves me scratching my head. Can't figure it out , with some counter-synergies in the released cards even.

I need to give it some more time to think about it as a whole, but I must say overall I'm very positive about the cycle.

I loved to play Crim variations on Pheromones.

Corporate Defectors here , which happens to also be a TD Runner ability. The power compared to Bug is pretty obvious.

There is always the chance of another one in the series ala Fairchild in the future I guess. Probably str 6 and with outrageous costs.

That combo can work for most Crims, although Andy can get it up faster/reliably, and Los can do the whole derez thing directly benefiting his ability.

Bump

Where's Los getting his derez from in this case?

Also, somewhat fortunately, that combo is in the group of "max cardpool madness" - Au ReSnitch is rotating, which is probably a good thing

I gotta say, Blackguard/snitch rotating is a good thing, but au revoirsnitch is not the worst we've seen (4 cards for an econ engine? That's alot of setup and it covers the whole MU)

>Blackguard
So big, so clunky, but man, when it worked - proper, I guess you'd call it a "timmy moment"

Could be absolute hell with Snitch and Birds/Rubicon.

I kind of want to see Sil in a card testing, using or even stealing some new sleek console or hardware, emphasising her mercenary nature and money-focused detachment, as a contrast to say Kate, with her home-made console that she's very attached to and has spent hours slaving over it. Flavour text something like:
>In this business the right gear is key. Old gear makes you old news.

One podcast or another mentioned, it's a bit similar to the big breakers that are rotating out as well - your Garrotte, your Morningstar, your Torch... Leviathan

Only in a couple of new shaper cards (and now Flashbang) are we seeing things that big again

I must say... there's something appealing in trying a tag-me clan build with Dummy Box as support.

Artificial Red Blood Cell will probably slot decently well in the cyber/Reaver build - if not 3 influence (wht?) I would have been tempted to export it in apex directly. "You can't escape, I'm in your blood, and I hunger". And it's not a vampire story (yet).

Again inf scuppers it, but bonus points for haemorrhage as well.

Apex in blood though, that's cool enough I'd be tempted to try it - really any cybernetics are cool with Apex, especially the non-cybernetics cybernetics that actually synergies really well with it - taking over people's fingers, that's pretty creepy (really going to be missed that)

Why wouldn't Los be using Rubicon Switch in all his decks anyway?

No much different from Desp + 3 informants really, although both are different decks.

Evaluating Caldera in the power curve by thinking of it as a Crim Cybernetics enabler.

Would Skulljack be worth 5 credits? Wold Brain Cage 4?

>In this business the right gear is key. Old gear makes you old news.

And then you get Keung on another card going all "Well excuuuuse me, but that 'old gear' is more than fine to expert hands! A bad workman always blames his tools."

I find it terribly amusing that if you need to increase Aumakua's strength, but every corp card on the board is rezzed, you"re basically fucked.

Remember that it increases by accessing cards too.

Is there a trove somewhere where one could download all card images? Asking for a fiend

Skul's cheapness is a big virtue, but crims are rich.

Brain cage though, might be cool

Aumakua feels like the purest version of what AI Breakers are supposed to be I think, that is, a support breaker that is cheap to break through ice versus regular breakers, but only sometimes. Might be better than Mammon in the same way why Tapwrm is so good; put one down and you don't even need to use it, just enjoy either the cheap breaks after you run enough times, or the occasional free turn due to purges.

netrunnerdb has most of the cards, newer ones take some time. reddit has high res versions as well.

Unless you mean just the art though, the hoarders in the thread might help point you in the right direction for that.

Yah, that would be pretty cool

My FLGS has netrunner stuff have off today only. Any data packs that are MUST HAVE for 7.50 a pop? I am 100% new to the game.

Not really. If this was a year, or maybe 6 months ago even, I would say Opening Moves or What Lies Ahead, which were both very important (the latter for basically one card), but these days not so much.

Closest now would be Blood Money I think, it's a very solid pack

Well I was working on the assumption that if you *need* to raise its strength, you probably can't access, but yeah that's far from truth.

I always more favored the Crypsis side of AI, which I think was always pretty fair: can break anything but back-breaking expensive.
AI that can be efficient, but only to specifics targets, or with an added cost à la Eater is honest too, though.

Are there any IDs that you hope see new light with rotation or the cards from this cycle?

What packs are available?

Assuming all are open, you can probably miss the earliest released packs (cardboard boxes) and go for the latest ones (the ones in the plastic clamshells) if you are able. Most of the Flashpoints ones are good to start with.

Runner side:
a) Fisk and clock acceleration/runner-created agenda flood. Without Jackson, and with less powerful but more numerous replacement options, I'm hoping the strat can rise again, and the specialized runner for it have his time into the sun.

b) Kim being the only remaining Anarch with native Link, and the faction having new interesting Link options, I wonder if he's going to benefit from it in some ways.

c) Valencia losing Blackmail has chances to profoundly change her usual shells, and I can't wait to see what people will do with her.

d) I'm thinking with all the recent toys the faction got it will be a shame if Kit cannot finally get the respect she deserves.

Corp side:
a) Not strictly an ID, but with NBN being gutted of its 3/2 game, I just don't know where it could be going - apart from the kill decks. Been a lot of experimentation , we have people trying NBN glacier stuff, expanding the anti-econ... interesting times.

b) Similarly, Titan is going to be in a weird situation. Just won Armored Servers, but is going to lose half its dedicated agenda pool, with Project Atlas, Geothermal Fracking and Executive retreat rotating. That one I'm hopeful is going to get some fuel next cycle. Should be interesting.

c) Nisei Division has been getting some pretty interesting options recently, with some cool, interesting builds. Fumiko Yamamori is hopefully going to cast a long shadow.

Wonder if we would ever see a decent Fisk AA anytime soon? Even he has a more useful ability then Nero, especially with a reasonably suitable deck.

Yeah, I'm looking for just the artwork basically, although it'd be cool if it retained the card names, for context. I plan to use it as fodder for cyberpunk inspiration.

How do we fix the meta? Is a banlist enough? What do the devs need to do?

The meta is p healthy.

Watched a video of a Fisk deck the other day that milled out a Skorpios

youtube.com/watch?v=dv7jc4w-FMM

Don't think it's a thing just yet, but agreed that rotation could make it a lot stronger

I can help with that (I'm probably one of the biggest hoarders), but I'm currently heading to a long shift and only have a couple on my phone.

The WoA scan in the OP is pretty good for inspiration though, obviously less good for a moodboard/inspiration doc

Definitely Fisk and Valencia, I have hopes for Nero and Silhouette but they might be a lost cause.

What I have on hands, not exhaustive, but hopefully it helps.

sendspace.com/file/ho0s5n

Thank you based user, much appreciated !

Thanks user!

I can't believe I completely forgot about All Nighter. With cards like Hyperdriver and Temple of Liberated Mind in the pool.

I think Valencia will become the defacto anti-war spam deck since Bad Pub is recurring every run and if one includes Skulljack... Well that makes everything cheaper. Plus more Bad Pub cards are being released with mining accident, and keeping the corp poor is easy with Account Siphon.

This is interesting because it would turn the game into a bad pub war, more than Spin Cycle would ever imagine. If Runners go light on the bad pub they might encounter that Corps are easily removing the bad pub.

If this strategy takes off, Expose would have to be run as a one off in every deck, especially if it was asset spam. I can see this leading to the boys in yellow being dominate in the asset spam meta again.

So where do I started with Netrunner, do I buy the core set?

Come to think of it we haven't had any ice that removes bad pub have we? That'd make for an interesting space to get into.

Generally start with the core set and play with the default decks, if you enjoy it then get either the deluxe of your favourite faction, or Terminal Directive, a campaign-ish expansion to play through. Might be better to hold off on TD until you're more experienced though, since the additional bookkeeping trips up even veterans.

Yes, although I recommend trying the game first, maybe at your FLGS somebody can briefly explain the rules and play a couple games. There a demo decks that some stores have.

Biggest hurdle is going to be getting used to the jargon. Different aspects have different names for different players. But all is with good reason, they really add to the theme and feel of the game. For instance a Runner player's hand is called Grip, but a Corporation Player's hand is called HQ. Because of this, a Runner player could make a run against the HQ server, which means the Runner is attempting to peek at the Corporation player's hand.

You can check the OP for the official tutorial video, which is fine and easy to follow.

They're losing Mills, but the green guys have a couple of options still.

>The Android: Netrunner Core Set features 252 cards, including seven unique identity cards.

Why so many? A deck for each corporation and runners? I presume the core set is all ready for 2 players out of the box?
Although my FLGS sells it I'm not sure if they do tournaments or anything. Might ask around when I play Vanguard there next.

I've watched the OP video and really like the look of it.

The green boys definitely have some good options. The one combo I think of for them is Expose and Dedication ceremony; 3 credits = remove 3 Bad Pub, which is a decent price if you ask me.

Have they canceled this game?
I have not been able to find product or games locally for months.

>A deck for each corporation and runners?
Yup. They do it by giving you enough in faction cards for half a deck, then complete it with faction neutral cards. And yes, there's enough cards to make 1 runner deck and 1 corp deck.

Do the runners have factions?

No there is only one "faction" for Runner and the other colors just mean you have to play influence to add them to your deck.

I don't know what 's talking about but yes, Runners have 3 factions: Anarch, Criminal and Shaper. They behave exactly the same as the corp factions.

Y tho.?

Yes, there's 3 factions, plus neutral cards (and one expansion box has "mini-factions" that are weird but cool) and you can use other faction's cards in a deck, but you're limited in amount through the influence mechanic - but don't worry about that for the first few games

Let's go at it the other way round if you want to have this conversation: what, according to you, needs fixing in the current meta?

You're welcome. And you remind me I haven't even thanked the user(s) that posted/translated the Japanese spoilers. Stupid rude me.

So yeah, thank you user(s).

Expose? Oh, Exposé?

Was phone posting at the time and couldn't actually spell it correctly. It's relatively decent for Bad Publicity removal, but there are of course better cards. It's an asset which is what makes me think it has potential.

Damn, that is most of what I have.
Also, I'm amused/pleased that some of the pics I made (the morph triptych, for instance) were saved by others

My fault. Should have been more attentive. For a minute I was all "how does Expose fit in that conversation?"

I actually forgot that exposing a card is a mechanic. I have GPI Net Tap in my Nero deck, but even then I forget about it most of the time.

Figured I would post the decklist in hopes that it would spark some interest in the Bad Pub war that might come forth. Of course we are going to have to wait for Crimson Dust to see if this will be viable, but I have hopes that it will be a decent strategy. I wasn't sure what to spend 3 influence on, so I just included the solid Deuces Wild because I couldn't think of anything else. And the style of this deck might not work with Aeneas Informant, but I figured an include wouldn't be remiss in the WIP version.

Valencia Estevez: The Angel of Cayambe

Event (20)
2x Account Siphon ●●●●● ●●●
3x Déjà Vu
3x Deuces Wild ●●●
3x Dirty Laundry
3x I've Had Worse
2x Itinerant Protesters
3x Mining Accident
1x Rebirth ●

Hardware (4)
2x Maw
1x Skulljack
1x Sports Hopper

Resource (17)
3x Aeneas Informant ●●●
3x Daily Casts
2x Earthrise Hotel
1x Ice Carver
3x Investigative Journalism
1x Salsette Slums
2x Same Old Thing
2x The Archivist

Icebreaker (6)
2x Black Orchestra
2x MKUltra
2x Paperclip

Program (3)
2x Medium
1x Trope

15 influence spent (max 15, available 0)
50 cards (min 50)
Cards up to Crimson Dust

You can try Peace in Our Time for some setup money maybe?

I'd probably swap Deuces Wild for Peace in Our Time. I was thinking about potentially including of Street Peddler by replacing Dirty Laundry as well, but with the amount of events I'm not sure if thats a fair swap.

Actually, if you can find 1 more influence, it might be a good idea to put in LV District for the draw instead, then cover up with Sure Gambles. It would considerably bump up the amount of credits you need to setup though, but maybe you can even go over 50 cards if you have LV in it.

Thanks - pretty sure I had most, if not all (and maybe a few extra), but it's a great collection