BREAD (BRD - Binance) Thread (MOONING)

I highly recommend to buy into BRD while it's fresh. Just announced on Binance.com one day ago - ICO/ICOX is mooning right but will steady around $5.00

I see consolidation at 1500s going on, then next moon will be to 1600s imo. I predict price will reach $5 in a day or two. That's about 3797 satoshis (currently at 14301 satoshis).

Then reinvest any money into ICON/ICX for the next moon mission to double that.

Make sure to pump this on discord, telegram, etc. Get the word around.

Mid-term target: $10 (about 1-2 weeks).

Once we break 2 bucks it's going to 5

We broke $2, and passed 15000 satoshis. This is better than ICX ATM.

Keep pumping this my fellow autists.

>decided to stop listening to my instincts and whitepapers and just threw money at the newest crap Veeky Forums was shilling
>it actually worked out well for once

we all gonna make it

Just keep pumping this guys. It's going to break 16000 soon. Don't sell until $5. This has more potential than ICON/ICX in the short-term.

bought at 13699, feeling comfy as fuck I've had some major gains lately

Keep bumping this thread, post more threads on Veeky Forums, and keep telling people on discord, etc.

If we get past 16000, people are going to start FOMOing.

It's still a good buy though because it's going to $10.00 soon.

about to break 16k

bought in at 10500, sold and bought about a dozen times on the way up. I made it today. literally doubled my money

For shame. Anyone who listens to this pajeet is going to get majorly shit on and holding some heavy bags real soon

holy fuck anyone who buys now is about to get a rude awakening. This coin is worth 2.50 at best. sell while its on the moon boys. I'm buying back in at 13 tomorrow

Tried to warn everyone it's about to cup hard. Handle phase is about to end. Sell while you can and buy back in.

Coin is gonna go to $5 bud.

Binance coin is barely 5 bucks, and it has a working fucking exchange with months of use, and everything flowing. Bread is a BTC ONLY wallet, with nothing to show but promises for this coin. 2.50 at best right now until they start actually exchanging

You're trying to use fundamentals in a market where a shitcoin like verge is 4bil and vapourware cardano is 13bil. People only care about hype, this shit is going to atleast 5$

jesus christ it just hit 2.24, maybe you're right. Hold me biz

please FOMO in and take my bags. Of course I bought ATH then it dumped.

lookin like its goin take fuel stop 1501 b4 $2.5

It's cupping. Volume down will continue to fall and stabilize at about 1.75 before it handles and rises to 2.50.

this shit already 150 mcap. pajeet scam

I will suck the dick of everyone in this thread if it makes it past those sell walls to 23000 tonight.

Volume is at 80mil and increasing, this isnt going anywhere but up

For the last time it's cupping. Sell 50% now buy back at 1.75-1.80 before the handle don't get stuck with bags.

Lost your chance to buy low. Btw cup and handle already formed, now its in breaking out mode.

^^Oh, I sold at 15, i'm waiting for the 13 dip

you better be right

I bought in at 11500, sold at 16500

This one's too risky for me. GOod luck. I do agre $150 million cap on this wlalet is to much. I might rebuy if it fals into 1500s again.

I think it'll fall farther than that. I'm really wondering who the fuck is pumping it this hard though

That's not even a thing you pajeet fuck the handle is about to fall back into the next cup how high to you buy stop misleading people.

half of the 330 ETH sell wall just got demolished in a few minutes good god

And It's DUMPING

it's not just a fucking wallet dude its an exchange and lending platform that uses brd for fees ala BNB

sold 50% at 33ETH
how did I do anons

Will dump below 1300 today
Thinking about buying then

download it now and buy a fucking a bitcoin I dare you. It's a wallet app; you're just staring at a roadmap of promises. binance is an exchange with a coin sitting at 5 bucks.

About fucking time. RSI was incredibly overbought at around 95, now I can pick some up for cheap.

fucking nice. Wish I had that big of a bag. I just bought 200 at 10500 BRD and sold em at 15000

look at fucking: ada, icx, eos, icx

its called speculation goyim

200 BRD*

you guys that think it's gonna dump soon are retarded. a whale or PnD group just ate 165 ETH of BRD in a matter of minutes, why would they dump immediately after without budging the price?

it will go to $5 then 10, just be patient anons

It's not a dump it's a cup and handle you retard. Don't hold the fucking bags sell half now or miss the rebuy.

is the ICX pump over bros?

What rebuy do you suggest?

>165 eth is a lot

1.50-1.80USD depending on how hard it cups.

this

Don't call people a retard when you don't even know what a cup and handle actually looks like.

Like this you fucking cunt exactly what this coin is doing.

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard in my life. Thats not how a cup and handle works retard.
After the handle forms a breakout happens, this was it. Google search you fucking pajeet

15800 now kek this is going back to 12000 sats

A cup and handle is a repeating pattern it's not going to break the pattern after one cycle enjoy your bags stop shilling.

Holy fuck you're stupid

That is not a cup and handle at all, it might be one later but it isn't one now you rude moron. They're actually round at the bottom too and not jagged.

Then the pattern repeats you literal pajeet shill. Them bags are just getting heavier.

you've been posting this bullshit since it was 1.80 fuck off faggot. We get it. You sold early

Easiest .12 of my life. on to the next

Yeah...sitting comfy with my ico bags, already up 3x fag. Buy high sell low dumbass

Actually about 2.10 when I started calling it I missed out on the same profits you lost by not selling except I took my money out before it crashed so I can rebuy more and you're stuck with the same position welcome to investing 101 bud learn to read a fucking chart. Cup is forming rebuy price is now about 1.90-2 usd. Get btfo.

I've literally been telling everyone to get out for the last hour because it was about to come down you fucktard I was in the ICO at .78 for this token. I'm up 3x as well.

any predictions on the floor of ICO after this pump?

bout to go big on the dip!