Anyone else plan on retiring with this shit

Still trading shitcoins but once I break 500k I'm just gonna put it all into NEO and kick back. Guaranteed to 3x in 2018 bare minimum. And even when it's not going up you're making money off that sweet gas generation. Block speed is increasing soon too. Once I can generate 3-4 GAS per day I'll never have to work again. Seems too easy. And it probably is. But a guy can dream right.

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com/
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000721311-How-Binance-Distributes-GAS-to-NEO-Holders
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many NEO do you need to make it?

I want to not retire but decouple from wage cuck job and start my own small business that can turn a decent profit while using my crypto gains to go into index funds and leave some good crypto investments.

How much sats you went in?

neotogas.com/

actual calculation will converge with theoretical as the block speed continues to increase, which is being worked on now

10k NEO (currently 400kusd) will equal out to 2.7 GAS a day. Sounds doable

you think neo going do better than qtum and ada this 2018 year nawwww wayy

I bet there are people who have 10k NEO if they were reading Veeky Forums in January.

Digits confirm. Qtum all the way.

if neo x100 again i can live comfy off my gas collection.

Unfortunately that wont happen. I invested in it at $10 instead of $1

Ho does this gas shit work? I have a few neo on bittrex but do I have to put this into a wallet or something? I have a ledger nano s

Can we petition Binance to open NEO trading pairs?

how do you go about this?

Yes, you have to have your wallet open on your PC to accumulate Gas. Not sure if there is an iOS or Android wallet.

Nah they are applying icx pairs next year, neo is dead shitcoin.

Your wallet doesn’t have to be open all the time to generate. You can just open the wallet and collect it every now and then.

Does Binance collect GAS for you??

Only 40 NEO, I have been trying to accumulate as much as possible but other moon missions distracted. Max I can afford is 200 NEO now.
tfw not going to make it.

No. They take it for themselves. You should always put staking coins in your personal wallet if not day trading them.

Hmmm. Fucking Jews. IDK if I should tho I only have 59 NEO which is like 9 GAS a year. I'd rather just day trade with this shit.

I thought they were the only exchange who gives you the GAS you earned? I have my NEO in a wallet so I don't know about it for sure but I thought I had read that somewhere.

move it to binance. Binance gives you your GAS every month

If you have a ledger nano s, then you can install the neo plugin and use it in conjunction with the Neon wallet to claim the Gas. Really easy to do.

cloud based centralized shitcoin that somehow tricked people into thinking that it's the chinese ethereum when qtum is that token.

Yes, Binance gives you your GAS.

Gas gains rn are piss poor because gas itself is worthless. That will change if NEO really takes off, so anyone farming gas hard is expecting a huge neo boom at some point.

I assumed you didn't because I've been swinging NEO on binance for the past few weeks and have no gas, but if is correct I might see some at some point.

why did this fag lie to me?

>buying china coins
learned my lesson the hard way, they're all vaporware

I didn't lie, I still haven't seen any gas and it's been at least three weeks. I expected to never get it. Meanwhile my personal wallet sees a little gas every day.

Yeah. No. I thought it was a scamcoin.

OK.. sorry for calling you a fag

bittrex doesn't give gas. But yeah binance will credit you at the end of every month I believe. I'm not sure how it works if you're actively trading.

it's becoming decentralized within the next two weeks. NEO has already successfully implemented proof of stake, something ethereum has been working on for 18 months. The network can already handle 10k TPS, compared to ethereum's 10 TPS, and will be able to handle 1 million after Trinity Protocol is finished. Additionally NEO is unforkable. Fuck off

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000721311-How-Binance-Distributes-GAS-to-NEO-Holders

This fucking thread...bittrex steals your GAS. Binance distributes for free every 2nd of the month. Also if you store Neo in ANY wallet, your computer DOES NOT need to be on. The Neo address where your wallet is automatically generates GAS. Neo is literally the best crypto project on the market...their reddit page is the most helpful with 50k subscribers.

I would say the minimum is 100 NEO if it's supposed to follow the price of ETH but if you want to collect gas I don't know.

Ready to enter the matrix? discord.gg/FN6pVrn

Shit I can't believe I've been fucking with Iota this last month when I could of had it all in Neo. Worse feeling than when I sold my 86 a Share Ltc for Ripple and then into Iota too

What's price predictions on neo? Should I accumulate now are we thinking 100 after the decentralization?

china will anounce crytpo regulations and it will be good for all of crypto but especially for china coins. imho

>brought 15 neo at .0046 on Wednesday cause it looked like it was going to pump
>currently down 5% when everything else is up 20-100%
>just brought 30 neo at .0044 cause sell chart looked thin af
>2 min later some one puts up a 25 BTC sell wall at .0045
>mfw

>19 Neolet
I know a handful of people who were early antshares adopters and have already made it. I'm just holding my tiny amount to tap into 20 years from now when I can live like a richfag in China.

man I had like 100 antshares when i first started getting into crypto when it was like $7 and I got scared of the fork and got out of cryptos like a dumbass.

This

>paper thin sell walls

We're heading to 125 but I'm waiting for 300$

Nice. If my lite coin doesn't change by morning I'll convert those. Fuck Charlie lee