What does a dragon think when he sees something like this?

What does a dragon think when he sees something like this?

BBQ

A dragon in what setting? I am requesting clarification for what setting exactly is the context for your question. Because it depends on the setting.

He's propably estimating how much tribute a town of this size can give. He'll take into account the number of ships, the shops and any big landmarks, like those stadiums bringing in money.

And though he will never admit it, he'll take care not to ask for too much tribute. Otherwise a city of this size will find a way to fuck him up. Either by hiring adventurers or fielding a proper army against him. He knows that even unarmed peasants will infest his roost like ants if he pushes them too far.

"Shit dude, better piss these guys off all at the same time. I should find some chill mountain or cave near the countryside, bugger some peasants, eat some sheep, steal some farmers daughters,...

Dumb nobles will probably search for a champion or brave knight and send them to find me one at the time. And they say there's no such thing as a free lunch."

WTF IS THIS GOD DAMN MESS? WHO LEFT ALL THIS HERE? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TREASURE?! I LEFT I HERE LIKE JUST A MINUTE AGO, OR A DECADE, OR A CENTURY. WHATEVER, I PUT IT HERE FOR A REASON AND NOW IT'S GONE WHO TOUCHED MY STUFF?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Yes, it really does.

For example, a Shadowrun dragon isn't likely to think much of that picture at all.

Just use any setting you like

>I'm now imagining aged dementia dragons

>sorry,i thought this is where I left my nest. I swear I just had it with me. I really didn't mean to kill your prince and his new wife, I was just trying to lay down and rest.

Surf and turf

Ew, an anthill.

>Shadowrun """""dragon"""""
Who cares?

>I'd hit it

That's one comfy dragon.

...are you implying Shadowrun dragons aren't dragons? Are you autistic, retarded, or both?

Shadowrun "dragons" are just flying rats. They don't hold a candle to even the Warcraft dragons, let alone the likes of smaug.

>You dare stand before the mighty and wise Aethenodir?!
>I'm sorry, who are you again?
>some sort of brave adventurers!! Haha, its Been a long time since ive had the pleasure of a feast.... or..or has it....
>where...where is my hoard..
>bah, when i overcome whatever fell enchantments you have placed upon me, you shall so feel my wrath that the world will not remember a trace of your passing.....yes..... remember.... I... i remember......
>i remember.....Calthrax! My mate!!! Long of claw and longer of wit!!! My hearts fire!! Where are you... my.... Calthrax...
>we soared together my great love. We made our vows upon blighted mountain, surrounded by the embers of our forebears....
>COME TO ME NOW MY LOVE
>No..... wait......
>there was a wizard.... it all seems so confusing
>Curse your spells foul sorceror!!
>what have you done to me! I'm.... I'm.....old? No... this isnt right. I am MIGHTY. I AM STRONG OF WING AND CLAW I..... I.... I'm tired...

>I.... I know..... there's a fog... i just cant quite...
>I know why you're here.... not to rob me..
>my....my friends. I am sorry. Not bold adventures at all. My friends... come to visit old Aethenodir. I am most grateful for the company. I'm so lonely since her passing.... I..... I am so tired. So tired.
>I think i must rest now.

Smaug was a chump who was done in by an arrow to the heart, and even that makes him a badass by the setting's dragon standards since he actually had under-armor. WarCraft dragons get wasted by a dead knight dude and a giant taking undead spider sometimes and raised to be a flying artillery piece.

WarCraft fluff (Blizzard Fluff in general really) is like pro-wrestling promos; lots of talking big about shit and how they're the biggest badass ever, but when it comes to actual slugfest they seem to use their "godlike" power to do some pretty fucking boring or otherwise not-standard standard fantasy shit and it lasts for all of two minutes before a winner is declared.

Metzen couldn't write his way out of a sixth grade English paper if he tried.

Beowulf was a good read.

What, Playa Ancha in Valparaíso, Chile? Who the fuck knows, we've got no dragons.

...Annnd now I'm getting callbacks to my grandfather's last days.

God, that Thanksgiving sucked.

Wait, shit it took me some few seconds

OP you motherfucker

I didn't ask for these feels

Sorry man

My nan has vascular dementia atm. She's now at the point where se forgets she has dementia. Its really tough

delet

didnt come for the feels

Tfw you will never care for an old dementia dragon

Nice one user

Burnination.