GALACTIC FEDERATION

Galactic federation- Antebellum edition.

This session will begin with the discussion of our battle plans, and also we may see a trial...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUW_pip1J5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firstly, we must rebuild after the battle with the Horde, so operations will be moved temporarily to the Utopia Planitia Habitat. Also bump.

More bumps bump bump let us get the session warmed up.

Anyone on?

Bump.

Bump

And how are you everyone? I have suffered some wounds hunting down the Horde and their damn fleets but for now at least they should be pushed back. Well enough for me to attend this session.

That is great. We were devastated by their attack, but we are going on he offensive. Also, what about LC beally, we are searching for her. If she is alive, we will keep her on trial soon.

>Ivan speaks up from a meter to the admirals left.......when did he get there?

iiiiiiiiiiii have satisfied me......curiosity on the battle field......their corpses shall help my......experiments

>Ivan makes a grunt

that iiiiiiiiiiiinduvidual is dead.........you will not find.........it

We still have not found proof, we are searching.
Very weird, that.

>Ivan chuckles

dddddddddddddisbelive me all you wish.......but never call me a liar.......and search how you will......she will never be found

iiiiiiiiis there any......particular need of my talents? I have some..........deamons to punish

guys?

>loneliness increases

Ooc sorry everyone got to go to work for another soul crushing day. Please keep the thread alive.

Sorry astral but i have a some problems that need to be delt with
LIKE A HUGE INVASION YA GIT

>Ivan looks hum up and down

FFFFFish when..........do I look like that........insult of an AI?

Yes. i believe ploraxian forces are heading there, we are finally suffering a war. THe official federation council has offcially declared war. Right now we are regrouping.

>Rukaar stares down ivan
I thought you got banished?
>Perfected Thralls begin to rally for another charge,Warriors and Brutes stay in the back ranks for the charge

Rolled 100 (1d100)

>The mage turns to the being

who are you? your name tag and identification is acting up.

[name please]

you thought wwwwwwwrong then........those failure of wrath.......they will be dealt with later.

>he begins a small incantation, that swiftly grows as more words tumble out.

tttttttttthey regroup...........to battle stations I will.......prolong them

>walks up slowly to Rukaar

Hey man, is this a battle you can win? Because i am not dying for something that i just walked into.

>a massive ploraxian/dabulan task force drops out of warp over Jhool, and Ploraxian Airbornes, Marines, and Dabulan Commandos begin to help the defenses. And the normal troops start landing.

>the words reach a crescendo and then.......and entire 1/3 of the forces arrayed against us disappear. seemingly vanished in black light. this sends many to ground giving the federation time to act. incidently all priests in this contingent are dead or abducted

>in a pocket dimension.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUW_pip1J5g

[this first part, and the coreus ]

HURRY FISH......

>Ivan stares in contempt

If youuuuuuuuu......attempt to defect........or fall to cowardice that harms my sssssssubjects.......you will face a fate worse than death.......uuuunderstood ?

Hmmm...Yes we can when,whether we survive or not is a different question.

Rukaar, we are reinforcing you. An airstrike is being called to your position .

I don't run, just don't want to waste a...never mind.

>Transforms his arm back into a cannon

I just cannot do anything major for a bit

No no one is charging you'll just kill us,break the fleet fool we can hold down here

>Supplies with supressive fire

Rolled 62, 21, 50 = 133 (3d100)

Behold the endless tide of the Faithful!
rolling for Reinforcements

Rolled 97, 55, 96, 63, 6 = 317 (5d100)

>attempting to resummons my deamons, I make sure to make it as painful as possible to manifest

RACHO SHU NRDHGYUISWO NHSHAL

>spittle flies from his mouth as his hand twist and contort with his eyes glued to the book in his other hand

AGUISKDMGNHU AKATEN

Rolled 98, 7, 88, 52, 84 = 329 (5d100)

>80 deamons manifest, 60 stronger than usual with the lack of chaplins in the opponents ranks

HAHAHAHAHA

>GO MY DEMONIC BROTHERS END THEM ALL

>his words are not spoken rather felt by all on the battle zone, while 20 fail to manifest and I myself hurl them into oblivion

DIE

>they attack and Ivan hurles his attack

Rolled 4, 95, 19, 99, 60 = 277 (5d100)

Banish them from existence, BANISH THE HERETICS

>Dread fills Rail's face

Welp, let's do this

>Gets a little more serious and aims a little more to do more damage to the enimies.

>Ivan laughes as 20 more wither and die before reaching their lines

I llllllllllearn of your tricks................and they are no longer amusing.............wittnes your forces ends at MY HANDSSSSSSSSSSSS

>ivan demolishes a full 2/3s of the reenforcements and again most of the chaplins

>my forces do a fair damage on the main front but its the flanks where the daemons excel slaughtering their way to the centre and then blunting the main offensive

sssssssssssssue for peaice with.........them for I..........have no patience for you

>Thousands of Purebloods burst from the earth swarming the lines of defenders,Daemons,Noo,and Rumar are caught in this maelstrom of carnage.The warmaster himself rides forth to crush the defenders

>His takes his beast to the Lord of the Rumar,he lets the beast free as he leaps to the ground

YOU,demon,i shall end you and your corspe shall be my gate way to the realm of the GODS!

>he leaps towards Rukaar, all four of his arms carrying weapons

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!
>He rams the leaping warrior,who regains his balance and throws a dagger at Rukaar

>He swings his axe towards the warmaster who gracefully dodges it,a tendril comes from the Warmaster's back and wraps around Rukaar's arm

>Shoots a perfected

OOC What a way to break the tension of the battle, tee hee

Rolled 62 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>Ivan scowls at his insult of the deamons name, he casts a ward around the two, so none can interfere.

>turning back I stand sentanal, casting one of my worst incantation to date......the rite of corruption

>his book floats in front of his face and he begins reading

>Rukaars complaints are heard by the federation council, but are vetoed. Suddenly troops are sent, mostly marines, airbornes, and commandoes. While the Warmaster is heading towards Rukaar, a gunship fires off all its guns, and unloads its troops near the perfected, and they open fire!
Rukaar, I am here. We are sending more forces, we will hold them back. We are evacuating civvies en masse, now, lets kill some perfected!

Rolled 51, 40 + 15 = 106 (2d100 + 15)

ooc forgot rolls

Ooc
okay i get your trying to help but one they have a big ass blockade you need to break first

two-the have more reinforcements coming in

three-They gonna make really big fire happen

Rolled 54, 85, 89 = 228 (3d100)

>A vicious black substance sprawls from the Madman his patron giving him a strange gift as it spreads and suffuses with the ground and the dead. hundreds of thousands across the planet are dragged under this small wave of black goo dying horrid deaths

DIE

[first for zombies, second for Ivan, third for mass magic shit]

>Sees the shit going down

Well, that was unexpected

ooc okay never mind sorry m8
Fine then
>A massive Ploraxian fleet drops out of warp, and combats the blockade. It has Dabulan, Ploraxian, Dukedom, Noo, and UE ships.
WE WILL BREAK THIS BLOCKADE. CHARGE!!!!!!!

YOU ALL SHALL BE CONSUMED
>his ship releases a huge wave of pure fire,destorying thousands of ships and covering worlds in fire

>Meanwhile On Jhool the sky is doused in flame and the sky turns yellow

>Looks up at the sky

Well, black on the ground and yellow in the sky, what ne...

>Gets hit by a Perfected while distracted by the pretty colors

Rolled 12, 27 = 39 (2d100)

>few are raised as undead but many beings fall to them and Ivans combined assault. the very world rebels against the invaders, earth quakes and sinkholes destroying enemies, floods drowning convoys. amid the chaos and madness, Ivan walks spewing death and insanity with a generous hand.

>he turns skyward, his hand outstreached

[magic to stop, then a teleport spell]

[only you and the warmasster can hurt each other...I made sure of it, nighter can escape the other either]

COME PREIST...........COME DUAL ME ON THIS WORLD

>The warmaster leaps away from Rukaar,he has lost two of his arms but his blades are still intact,he turns so his back is pointed to Rukaar and lanuches several spines towards him

>three of the spines hit Rukaar as he charges the Warmaster,Rukaar Deactiavtes his shield causing a Ionic blast to throw the Perfected off his balance before shinking his claws into the Warmaster's shoulder

>the fire continues unabated, and Ivan curses and teleports to another fighting zone

[sorry wrong quote]

Rolled 44, 65, 28, 96, 66, 40, 66, 20, 43, 74 = 542 (10d100)

Dammit, fire at will
>A massive barrage of tachyon lances fill the entire area, and fighters start swarming the other craft.

>slicing and moving with the grace of water he sends blasts of magic into an opponents torso and head, then in the next instant he smashes another to the ground wit ha newly appeared staff

COME ON PPPPPREIST..........SOME SMITE ME FOR YOUR GODS

>Rukaar rips the warmaster's should to shreds,the warmaster's cries of pain echo and as a last ditch effort he impales Rukaar with his spear,piercing several organs before coming out the otherside

>Rukaar throws the Warmaster away in pain,then warmaster loses his helmet and has lost use of his arm but stands once more

>Rukaar pulls the spear from himself,and then coughs out blood,faces the Warmaster and Bellows before charging him

>The warmaster and Rukaar grapple before the Perfected slices his oppenent's knee causing the Rumarian to fall to one knee

You...are defeated...Demon

>he raises his head to gloat for his prize,then raises his arm for the final blow

>In one swift move the Rumarian uses his left hand to crush the Warmasters jaw,causing him to stagger in pain before Rukaar shoves his right hand through the Warnaster's chest and out the other side holding the Being's heart

You...have lost...may you find peace...worthy...challenge

>Knocks over the Perfected that toppled him. Stands up and shoot it in the face.

>Turns around in time to see the kill shot.

Nice one! Lets push these fools back!

>Then, just as he dies, the forces start to become disorganized. The forces start to make advances, and the troops are beginning to land on the surface of Jhool Prime. Now, the General makes planetfall with his troops to push back the menace.

Fine I shall amuse you...Vermin!

>a deep growl echos through Jhool Prime as a monster enters space over the World killing thousands of ships with it's great body
YES...THE GREAT ONE COMES

>A fleet of gunships makes way to the main battleground, where they reinforce the lines and charge with the remaining troops, they also give medical aid to them, and the general runs towards Rukaar
Rukaar! Rukaar!!!
>He shoots several perfected on his way
Are you alive? Quickly, let me help you onto the gunship, we will transport you to the medical base.

>Since he was still near Rukaar, he hears this conversation and runs to them.

Hey hey hey! You know this guy right?

No...they must DIE!
>The old Rumarian's eyes glow a spectral white with his last words
GODS GUIDE ME!

I do. I am a general in the Ploraxian Armed Forces, and I am leading some of the troops here. Quickly, get up. Help me lift this big, thick, fucking fish to the gunship
>He lifts him and gives the loudest grunt ever
Come on, help god fucking dammit!

>as battle settes for a instant Ivan vanishes

back in a bit guys

I do not give a damn about your superstitions. You sure as heck will not be dying today my friend. Lets go! And they will, by the way
>Several troops cover their movement to the Gunship.

I don't think he wants to leave though. My name is Railuge. I just stepped in here and got thrown into the battle. I will assist how i can.

genral he about to go super sayan..... GET THE FUCK AWAY AND SHOOT PERFECTED, OR YOUR GONNAB BE CAUGHT IN THE FIGHT WITH GOD RUKKAR AND NOT!CUTHULU

>the Rumarian FLOATS out of the generals grasp,he begins to have what seems to be armour construct itself across his body and soon four other Rumarians appear as...ghosts?

>the one that glows purple speaks first
Go forth our scion, you are our tool,our sword

>Watches Rukaar, then turns to the general.

Welp, let's get the fluff out of here

>The rumarian is incased by the figures as he rises to fight the monster summoned by the prophet

>the beast gazes to it's challenger,then begins to fire thousands of bolts at the God's Avatar

>The two beings rise to each others's levels,and being their combat,a fight so mind numbing that simplying gazing upon it can crush ones mind,both chant and cast curses as well as fire magics

>The Avatar of the God's breaks the stalemate with it's fists causing impact with the Perfected God,who in turn sends a shockwave from deep within it's self that launches both Rukaar and any poor ship near by flying away

>The Avatar charges his enemy and grabs two of the being's spines and snaps them off,the creature yells and swings his tentencles at the God's chosen causing it to fall over

OOC is the general still here?

>The Outsider grabs the Avatar,slashing him with his deathly tendrils and carrys forth to the nearest Star in order to claim triumph

>the Avatar struggles for freedom as the Outsider keeps it's hold, spines grow form it's hide and strike the God's Chosen

>Before the beast of Chaos claims victory however the Avatar emits a beam of energy from it's center forcing the Creature to set the Chosen free
>The once again prepare to combat on equal footing

Bump

bumparoo

OOC things went dead at the wrong time

>The two fight for hours with no avail,their bows inflicting nothing to the other,after this went on for long enough the two pull away

>The Outsider then speaks,a horrid sound that broke the minds of hundreds with it's ghastly echo
>The avatar replied in the beast Foul tongue and the two simply stared before the outsider began to warp away as the avatar deconstructed

>Rukaar's form falls to the earth as a comet,his gods leaving his body with the Outsider's departure

>Appearing in a malstrum of madness the mage looks around him, taking several notes

ttttttttthis is the..........priests command bridge alright

YOU...watch as your guardian falls...You Have Lost

>Ivan calls out to the bridge at large

I COME PREIST.......DDDDDDDDO NOT KEEP ME WAITING OR YOUR SERVANST SHALL FALL.

>he stares at the priest

I have never llllllost........and you make a grave assumption.......but enough. your leaders show honor.......I doubt you will, let us dual here and now

>he summons to his hand a blade of black and pulsating metal.....it ozzez evil and unease. he drops into a fighting stance

en guard

>The priest sizes up his opponent,his gaze hard and cold,Then four blades are given to him by a Thrall,each with it's own unsettling aura

You mistake me as a petty warrior, i have one leader you fool...and you have NOTHING!
>he lunges at Ivan

>Runs over to Ruuk and kneels next to him

You great fool, should have withdrawn, come with me.

>Attempts to drag him

I may need some help here!

>spinning in a confusing whirlwind, I parry a blade and slide beneath another before being blocked by a third and driven back by a 4th.

you are a good opponent but youuuuuuuuuuu.... again make a mistake......your avatar there

>I clash again, and this time manage a step forward in the back and forth

iiiiiiii have many things to fight for........and your puny "god" planet side.........is small fry in comparison

>he goes for a leaping slash at the head over the priest

YOU DARE INSULT THE GODS
>He blocks Ivans slash and uses his bottom two arms to go for a gut slash,both blocked by Ivan's unnatural respond time
>Their hits cause shock-waves as they duel to no avail,the priest the goes for a overhead slash

>fliting to the side like a man made of water, he thumps the priests arm with his blades flat, prompting a punch to my chest sending me flying into the air, twisting to land on a wall like a wall crawling cat.

iiiii dare.......because they are not gods....not as you belive them to be....but you will learn or perish..........and besides how long will yourrrrrrrr gods wait to...strike me down?

>he hacks several thralls to death and hit a control panel before retreating up the wall

They need not wastes their powers on scum like you!
>The Prophet follows his prey and gracefully walks up the wall as well,they cross blades once more as they stand on the wall,switching sides and blade hands in vain attempts to land a killing blow

>He somehow manages to drag Rukaar to the flag ship and random soldiers helps Rail to carry him on board. He sits down and takes a breather, with the soldiers giving him a weird look.

>irked that the priest can walk upon the walls as well he uses his hight advantage to the best extent he can, dropping past to priest throwing several strikes, none landing anything but superficial blows before vanishing to reappear at the top and dive bomb the prophet, dragging them both to the ground.

>winded slightly the both leap to their feet and begin once again, but unfortunately Ivan strikes another terminal and the priest strikes a window sending both out into the vacume of space to land on the outside of the capital ship....it seems neither needs air to survive.

tough bastard arnt you?.......iiiiiiiiiiii suppose its not bad considering the job

>a lightning thrust and equil parry

but isn't it.....bbbbbboring after the 100th heretic burns?

>repost and pivote changing places at lightning speed.

I mean I could...never do it

>ivan goes for a drop kick with the priest sliding under, blades sending sparks into the void

The general signals for his men to advnace. Sooner or later most of the perfected are in full retreat, and he is rushing to Rukaar. Anyways, new battle plans must be formulated.

>He wipes sweat from his brow, his shaggy black hair soaked in sweat. He Dabbs his sleeve on his forehead, which contains an odd amberish jewel embedded into his skull. His clothes are torn from his many journeys, he stopped replacing them long ago, since they always get torn. He shifts his plain brown bag to his front, forgetting he still had it with him. He looks down to his right hip, sighs a relief when he sees that his book is still hanging there like a Gunman's pistol. He flexes his right hand, the light from the ship reflects off of his Orange metalic hand. The metal goes up halfway his forearm.He scans the room with his dull grey eyes.

Damn, of all the places i could end up in, this has to be the worst war riddled one yet.

Oh trust me, it gets worst. Oh, sorry, I am the general. Never mind, anyways, care for some water
>she gives basic first aid and some water to the man, and helps him up
You alright?

I walk the blessed path...You however amaze me, how can you survive,you are a heretic but you show the power of one of the blessed
>the prophets strikes become smoother as he leaps from ship to ship turning the angle of this fight to take his strange enemy off guard

Yes i am. I just wasn't expecting a fight when i got here. I would like some water please. Been a while since i had something clean to drink

Anyways, I have someone to deal with
>she runs toward the preist and fires off her remaining pistol clip at the preidt, some in the head and in the stomach. She screams some obscenities while firing.

Ooc we are in space having a sword fight

Ooc sorry never mind.

Ooc its fine

So... how did you get here. Well... This was very bloody, I suppose. Surprisingly enough civilian casualties are low, as they had evacuated to vaults. Ploraxian forces will remain to give help, and the federation will rebuild this,

>with a rueful scowl, he vanishes from the priests view.....only for him to deflect a blade strike several milliseconds from his jugular. it leaves a nasty gash but it is returned as a shallow hit to the arm, chaotic purple essense bleeding off. for every leap Ivan is there and waiting until the craft they are on moves towards the planetary battle.

ddddddddepends upon your.......definition of "blessed"......I have been blessed by a strong patron but if you relaxed slighty on the whole.......dogma you could do so much better.

>dropping I kick the priests legs from under him.....but in the 0 gravity he simply spins and lands on his feet again

to be honest.....you might have been able to practice some magic were you not a null. I'm impressed by your strength In it, was it natral or other wise?

>kicked off the ship he clambers around the side for a surprise attack......it fails

So anyways, i am fine. My cannon arm just runs on my own energy instead of ammo. So if i use it too often, i may die.

I got here by my portal though, here, look.

>He pulls a large book from his bag, flips through to the middlke of the book and lays it down. On the page is one solitary picture. It's a picture of the Jhool, and in the picture, the armies fightinjg can be seen, moving around and fighting.

Natural if you must know, and i wonder how do you perform these "spells" if your not a Psion,very unusal
>he spins all four of his blades in a whirl of death,most of which ivan slips away from
And what Patron do you speak of Those that blessed the Demon?
>he throws a blade at Ivan,who dodges but leaves himself open to the other three attacks