Pol, I've been really upset lately because I regret not buying bitcoin

If I had just bought bitcoin in 2014, when I knew about it, I would have made so much money, holy shit how do I stop thinking about this, I could have made hundreds of thousands and my life would be so much better FUCK. Pol, how do I get rich

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IF ONLY I BOUGHT GOOGLE IN 1998!
IF ONLY I BOUGHT APPLE IN 1980!
IF ONLY I BOUGHT IBM IN 1940!
IF ONLY I BOUGHT ZYKLON IN 1930!

This. Depending on how old you are, you've missed several life changing opportunities already.

You know what OP? There will be more exactly like it in the future too. If you manage to invest in whatever it is, you'll make bank too. I'd suggest you learn from it and take up investing rather than dwelling on something you can't change now.

Don't be a fag and buy bitcoin now. It's only 13k pussy. You don't make money because you are a fucking retard.

RIGHT NOW.

BUY RIGHT NOW.

HUUUUUGE DIP RIGHT NOW ITS GOING UP TO 20K NEXT WEEK.

I'm only 19, and I knew about bitcoin but didn't act on it. I guess you're right, if I learn from this and decide to research investing stuff then at least I learned a valuable lesson

Bitcoin will be 1 million one day. Buy at least a little bit.

I bought $100 worth. Unfortunately that's all the money I have

There are some other cheap as shit coins you could dabble in, like Ripple or Monero, or whatever. Personally I stick with the king but alot of people have had success buying alt-coins.

I bought 3000 worth

Trips of truth
2nd mortgage here I come!!

My dad is a home builder and was offered stock in Apple as part of his payment, but he told them to fuck off. We literally would be rich right now had he done it. Fuck.

The economy rewards capital too much and labor not enough. That's one of the things tearing society apart.

Buy ETH now, it will be at 10k in a year. Screencap this

buy doge
shit will go to the moon soon

Theres opportunities all around you. I made 20k USD this year in a 3rd world place where monthly pay is 150$ USD. 0 Work, just capital invested. Physical goods...

+ Properties
+Other businesses
+Crypto gainz

My crypto gainz are very small, less than 30k USD profit, could have easily been 300k profit if I held....

Again, so many opportunities, go out meet people. But you have to have capital on hand, if you don't thats where you gotta start.

Acquire capital..

So $500 right now is ~0.03 BTC

If 1 BTC = $1 million, the $500 will be 0.005 BTC

Can you buy pizza with bitcoin? Sure, that'll be 0.0001 BTC plus tip

just fuck off and die crypto shills

I think the same thing, in fact I was going to buy bitcoin back in 2014 when it was $240 a coin but the reality is I would have sold at $1,000 if I had bought in at $240 I doubt I would have held until $2017

Stop beating yourself up poorfag.

No, you wouldn't have been a millionaire if you had invested in Bitcoin in 2014 or 2010 for that matter. You were always poor and you never had savings.

If you'd had bought bitcoin at 600$ you'd have sold it at 1000$ to gain all the ONE-TIME-ONLY profit chance. You'd have always traded it for a petty profit. Stop kidding yourself and stop whinning you gigantic cuck faggot.

Yeah how do I acquire capital at 19 lol

Also in 2014, my mate offered me 2 BTC for 500€ because he needed to pay his bills but I bought his car instead, which is now in the junkyard

oh well

Don't start trading. You are 100% too the extreme in the absolute wrong mindset to invest in anything. You haven't even started and you're already chasing losses. Your emotions have full control of you and you'll be jumping at the worst possible investments.

I'm doing relatively well, well enough not to fret over a missed opportunity like this but still curious what Bitcoin is. How does it work? Is it recognised as a currency? Can you buy something with it? If people are "farming" it with computers in their basement, is that not inflating it?

It will be 0.03 btc still regardless of the value of 1 btc you filthy nigger

Daily reminder that gambling is degenerate.

digital commodities like crypto will never be widely used as currencies (except as a bridge currency, in the case of Ripple and Stellar Lumens). the banks always win and wall street will ensure this.
I knew about Bitcoin in 2009 and actually tried to buy some but the process was too tedious so I dropped it.
Life sucks then you die.

Thanks Satan.
Merry Christmas!

bit coin has worked great for me to buy meth for my annual binges. its the wave of the future luddite

Don't, I bought in at around 20k and it's dropped quite a bit. It was only $100 worth but still

You’re wrong and also right.

Wrong because crypto, more importantly blockchain tech, is the future. Right because instead of some Chinese alternative internet stock market within the next decade Goldman Sachs/Chase/Citi etc will be the ones controlling it not some Japanese guy working on firmware in his basement.

A fucking LEAF calling ME a nigger

Post your hand with timestamp, right fucking now

Hahahahaha your dad jewed himself

Great!

That's enough to feel the rush of every dip and high.

>Acquire capital
What do you mean?

>If only I worked hard and search out opportunities
No one gives a shit. If I could predict the future I would play the lottery, but I'm not so I don't. There's plenty of ways to get rich that don't involve pouring your money into some half-baked speculative asset.

>tfw bought drugs with bitcoin in 2015
>tfw paid $5000 worth of bitcoin in todays value for a tab of acid

Don't forget vaping became trendy and you could be rich if you jumped on those stocks when the pens first came out. Shit is mad trendy, you ever hear these fags sit around talking about their pens?

>If only I had gone through with betting on Trump

By sacrificing your time and labor for money. This is usually called a job. Jump jobs a few times in your chosen career every year or two for a significant raise.

Do this until you acquire enough connections and capital.

Literally me, I put 1k instead of 10k, pussied out on the last fucking minute

Reality is most people who bought when it was $200 or $100 or 1 cent wouldn't have held it for this long. Those who bought at 1 cent would have sold at $100 those who bought at $100 would have sold at $1000

Very people would have the foresight to know it'd reach 19k a coin

You can still get in on altcoins

I make about 5k a day on my investments, buy when they crash and daytrade

chillout user, if there is one thing I've learned in life it's that you get multiple opportunities to make money. Getting rich isn't a one shot sally as people would have you believe. Dip your toes in the water for things and keep your mind open to opportunities and alternative investments in the future.

thats fucking amazing. the crystal family deserves it.

dont feel bad i ran a runescape gambling clan in 2011 and had over 2000 bitcoin from selling gold. But i have no idea how to get that wallet back so rip i guess. I dont let it eat me up inside i had no idea this would happen

>pol

Anyway, you get rich by following market trends. Just follow these guys until you learn how to do it yourself, they're 7 for 7 this week on moonshots

discord.gg/USV36RY

dude I HAD two bitcoin in 2014.

I exchanged them for a shitcoin, because I figured it was going to moon based on news I read. I then cashed everything out back to fiat days later because I felt like I was gambling and didn't want to get addicted to it.

Days later, the fucking shitcoin mooned 3.5x. Instead of recognizing that i probably should get back into it, I just bought bitcoin to buy steam cards, worth thousands today. The 20-50c change I had in my account was worth 22.84 when i logged in this year.

Dont feel so bad

if you had bought BTC in 2014 why do you think you wouldn't have sold it long ago?

Also this. I would have sold as it went up from $350. I would have sold at 700, 1000, 2000, etc.

But.. there's always the idea that i probably would have learned more about it, and traded it rather than cashed it out. i would have just made money all the way up on mooning shitcoins.

This.

In your 20's acquire capital and connections.

Save save save, dont buy stupid shit, live frugal, etc.

Discipline, control your impulses, determination.

By 30's you could be set for life.

Most are too low IQ and impulsive to follow thru with this.

Living life on easy mode is for closers only.

I bought a body pillow for 10BTC once. Now its something my friends and family all use to poke fun at me. No reason to let those things bother you, its not useful

There will NEVER be as easy an opportunity ti make money as crypto. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Get in now because we have 1, maybe 2 years tops of this mega bullmarket before we stabilize