Sci-Fi Character Art

Me and my group are setting up for Starfinder next month, and we're all looking for some character art. Unfortunately, character art for sci-fi campaigns isn't nearly as abundant as for fantasy. Can I get some help with some character art?

Pic related, my character's gonna be a roguish space drifter, think along the lines of Spike Spiegel or Han Solo. Anything along those lines works well. All help is appreciated.

bump

Does anyone has the standard, woods cammo version of this? I've searched for it, but only found the mummy, banana, animal, and shite versions

So which class you looking forward too, minus the techromancer since it hasn't been featured yet? Me, Im stuck between a ysoki solarion or a vesk mechanic.

Don't hurt yourself like that, user. You can do better than Starfinder.

>Pizza cutter of death
Is that...is that Night Lands fanart?

Heheheh time to unveil my 800+ images of character art I've been stocking up.

But I'll probably just do a small dump since fuck captcha

Just know I still keep finding character art. Pinterest is so fucking useful for when you're trying to look for neat art.

Surprisingly Asian characters are the fucking hardest to find. Especially those who retain parts of their background in their style i.e. Hair styles and clothing.

So was it you wanted to be a rough n tough space cowboy?

You should rar it and upload it for us.

An old smuggler?

I'm but a poor phoneposter

Could I get some art of futuristic black dudes (cyberpunk, space pirates etc)?

I've got an Infinity rpg coming up and it's really shitty how googling "black man sci fi" brings up mostly white guys in black outfits.

I'm also doing a Sci-Fi game eventually. Any art will help.

Or perhaps a more wealthy man?

I have a few space men who lean more ethnically.

I also have a few portraits. Though I thought I had more black guys seems I have this and another portrait.

Though more modern I don't see why characters would be in space suit jumpers the entire time. Most tv shows show them as in normal clothes.

I like the whole corporate businessman in space idea though. Since it melds well with the idea of consumerism and other more dystopian ideas.

Though they don't really feel sci fi enough. Here's some dudes in space suits/ sci fi clothes.

Pretty sure this one is a robot though.

Yeesh. Shit quality on that one.

Oh here's another black dude. He's wearing a helmet though.

Most of the other characters are either female or wearing full suits or just character portraits. Anyways imma end the dump here for now.

Or they are wearing something more modern.

I hate these helmets.

Looks more like a visor than anything that's supposed to offer any real protection

You can still upload pictures to File hosting service like mediafire. But yeah phones/tablets are limiting. I suggest saving for a decent laptop/desktop.