What do you think about japanese take on dwarfs Veeky Forums?

What do you think about japanese take on dwarfs Veeky Forums?

fine?

The fact that dwarves have beards in the first place always confused me (them being not!Jews isn't an excuse), since they're a subterranean species, but I have no bias one way or another.

japanese male dwarves are dwarves
japanese female dwarves are aimed at pedophiles as their target audience

Draph aren't dwarves.

Sorry, I don't see any dwarves in that pic.

It's shit. Like everything Japan touches.

That reminds me of a scene from a manga that takes place at a women's bath (of course). An elf and a human woman walk in on a female dwarf shaving her beard and freak the fuck out. The dwarf then goes into an angry rant about how in the past few generations, other race's standards of beauty have been pushed on them. The human and elf promptly apologize.

The human woman then begins to shave her legs. The elf and dwarf begin to freak out...

Next you'll tell me Erun aren't elves and Harvins aren't halflings.

>J-K tits
>pedophiles

Like most crap produced by nips it's cheap, uninspired, shit.

They are.

As opposed to standard dwarves that are so inspired and interesting?

I ain't seeing any dwarf either. Is Op just full of shit?

>tits that big
>pedophiles
I could understand you if they were flat as a board which is how I like it. But nigga what you talking about, all those girls have more curves than a bendy straw and have tits as big as watermelons.

Dwarves having beards probably has more to do with them being derived from norse mythology more than anything.

This is a dwarf according to Japan

Two bombs weren't enough.

>dwarf
>name is literally a corruption of Brownie, a type of house goblin
At least try, user

That don't look like no goblin neither

Short people being great warriors is incredibly retarded.

Short legs fuck up your speed. Short hands fuck up your reach. It makes much more sense for them to be 2m tall half ogres.

they're pretty cool
not sure why you posted some weird fetish demons though

They were traditionally depicted as tiny kids with silly faces, though.

I'll depict you as a silly kid with a tiny face!

You do know Tolkien didn't invent goblins right?

Most OPs that post animu stuff are full of shit.

Thanks!

It's a race called Draph (which is written almost exactly like dwarf in japanese). They are great warriors, love working in metal and have giant mines.

Looks nothing like a ducking brownie either.

Source.

Because every traditional depiction of a brownie I've seen has been tiny old ugly men.

Yes yes, user, there's no such thing as adaptation or inspiration.

Wait, I'm confused. Is Veeky Forums basically bitching that these are bad because it's japan's somewhat different take on dwarves, then in the next thread will complain that generic dwarves are bad?

Take that you son of a bitch

Pretty shit, like their take on just about anything except food

>let's make a race of ugly fae cute and pedo bait!

Sad bit of "inspiration" user.

saved

>small cute races are pedobait
Why is every complaint so far "it's gotta be pedobait" when there's absolutely none to be seen in any race here.

Didn't you hear? Everything with sexy females is bad and evil and you should hate it you goddamn sexist.

You must be blind user. Look again.

Or are you merely pretending?

Maybe it has something to do with the gooks taking a piece of folklore, adding some bastardised german and slapping a giant pair of tits on it.

Are you retarded or just pretending?

Have you ever played an EO game user?

Yes, turning some random fantasy race into a walking fetish is the high of creativity!

They're shitposters, thus the answer is that they're retarded.

*repeat in absurdum

>piece of folklore
They're basically cow people that also happen to mine

I must ask that myself user, I'm almost certain you're baiting at this point, because all I'm seeing is small, curvy chicks with ridiculous breasts, hueg bearded men, and little cute people. Are Santa's elves pedobait too?

You really are dumb user

But it's brilliant when Tolkien turns folklore creatures into a race of midgets with hairy feet, gay pretty boys and grumpy mini jews?

Stop being a fucking drone.

All I'm seeing is an herbalist, a shaman, a maslao, and a hound

Alright, true, Etrain Odyssey is definitely lolicon's paradise, just that particular race doesn't really seem like pedobait compared to the other art I've seen of the games.

>little cute people

You dropped your worm user.

Sweet mother of gender dimorphism, how does that species even work, I mean, technically?
>inb4: banana hamster.jpg

>into a race of midgets with hairy feet, gay pretty boys and grumpy mini jews?
Confirmed for never having read any of Tolkines works.

You know games with this kind of designs are also extremely popular with girls right? Obviously 12y old girls are pedos.

I don't know about you but I think that the mega mammaries and desu kawaii treatment went from being pretty boring to being stale and uninspired as fuck after being repeated for the fifty eleventh time.

Might wanna work on that reading comprehension user. You telling me Santa's elves are pedo bait too? looks like I took the bait, might as well ride it out

I'm pretty sure I read it before you were even born.

>12 year old playing a game as hardcore as EO

Yeah I'm sure...

>t'was merely a farce!

Stale user. Here's your last response. Don't spend it all in one place.

Well, I think the smallest an adult female of that race gets, is something around like 4 foot, while the men are normally only like 7 feet, so if the men have dongs comparable to a human of the same size, it'd fit just fine.

Yeah, elves were a mistake.

I've seen 5 years old rolling through Mortal Combat with ease - kids are quick learners when properly motivated.

>confirmed for never having read anything about germanic mythology
You realize that you just described Ljósálfar and Dökkálfar?

Same way it does in nature?

They probably have humans sized dicks.

Yes, this argumentum ad hominem makes you look really good in this argument.

This is more true than you will ever know.

Turning everything into cute/sexy girls is also incredibly generic, and the most predictable thing to come out of Japanese media.
>Look at these dragons! They're cute, sexy girls with horns!
>Look at these dwarves! They're also cute, sexy girls with horns!
>Look at these goblins! They're cute, sexy girls with funny ears!

What argument? It's just some idiot screaming that cute girls are bad because muh sexualisation.

When well known D&D books have shit like young elf girls getting fucked by demons.

Thing is, western media has been doing it for years and years before japan came under fire for it. I mean, look at all the cute girls from space that have blue skin. It's generic yeah, but it's certainly not a uniquely Japanese thing.

>Combat
Dude...

If only.

Tbh Japan still has less pedos then the PF community

West is much worse with it's furshit.

Sauce?

You're talking about ed greenwoods magical realms now aren't you?

This argument was about Tolkiens races, you goal mover. And these demon fuckers are just a tiny minority that you can easily ignore if you want.

>no mention of furry content at all
>MUH FUCKING FUR FAGS
Nigger, what the fuck are you on about.

It's japanese, proper worldbuilding is an afterthought. They just make it that way because they like it, nothing else.

They are actually a really fun race that loves iron, machinery and gunpowder. But of course faggots will hate on them because tits.

Drizzt. Literally the most well known D&D novel series.

>titloli
Just neck yourself already.

>But of course faggots will hate on them because tits.
If they were flat, faggots would hate on them because false assumption of pedophilia.
You literally can't win that one.

>tit loli
I never understood how anybody in the right mind decided that small women with massive fucking tits, has to be called "Tit Loli" like what the fuck, it's literally the antithesis of loli.

We're just trying to stop you before you do the deed, user

where's the dwarf?

They just don't look all that interesting or unique. There is physically, almost nothing separating them from a human in appearance. All of them might as well be humans who just ended up with different cultures, rather than pretend that they are anything different.

Explain though, how does being attracted to a clearly developed woman, who just so happens to be small, equate to pedophilia?

>I know lets make a character with al the characteristics of a small girl
>Yeha, those basementdwellers do love drooling over lolis
>BUT WAIT FOR IT.....SHE ALSO HAS GIANT FUCKGHUGE TITS!!

>males are 8ft tall killing machines
>females are fertile baby factories

Shouldn't a race like that completely dominate all other?

That's a really boring and generic background for a race
>they're the industrious ones who like metal and machines!
You wouldn't care if they were wrinkly mole-rat people. You only care because it looks like a schoolgirl with giant tits.
Japs do this shit all the time. Take a boring concept, slap some knockers on it, reel in neetbux.

What wrong with females being cute and/or sexy?

Honestly, that's probably the best way to handle different races these days. Make a few things that make them different then humans, but overall treat them as humans with a seperate, interesting culture

Are you implying you are a midget fucker?

You're really trying your hardest to justify your own deviancy aren't you?

There's absolutely nothing with cute, sexy girls.
It's just boring and pandering, yet you always have people acting like it's amazing and unique.

Depends if you consider 4' 7" (or about 140cm to metric nerds) a midget, because I'd gladly fuck a woman that size.

>There is physically, almost nothing separating them from a human in appearance

They are more different than standard elves or dwarfs.

Yes, so ed greenwoods magical realm.

>You wouldn't care if they were wrinkly mole-rat people

People love skaven though.

But you're not pointing out anything wrong with it. You're just screaming pedophile over and over again, while ignoring that these characters share few, if any traits with actual children.

Ah hah! So you are a pedo!