/cyoag/ - CYOA General; Idiot Sandwich Edition

Last Thread: Paste & Archives: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/pork-tenderloin-with-seasoned-rub-recipe-1917382
youtube.com/watch?v=9RVTvwZUAyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ate hog today. It was awful.

Was it raw?

No it just sucked. Dunno why I expected any different, all pork tastes bland unless it's Chinese.

Will post .pdf also.

2nd page done for those not in last thread.

>all pork tastes bland unless it's Chinese.

You've just gotta spice it properly, or try different cuts. Or maybe not douse everything in condiments, if that's what you're doing instead.

Try this, and don't add anything to it when it's done. Just eat it as-is. No steak sauce, no ketchup, nothing. foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/pork-tenderloin-with-seasoned-rub-recipe-1917382

Any more to this?

I'll add The Familiars option to As user pointed out, seems like a dick move not to thank the familiar helping you out with all of this.

I didn't make it, but in fairness the restaurant was pretty disappointing.
Maybe different cuts? Everything tends to be belly or chops, and it tastes of boiled paper.
>Or maybe not douse everything in condiments
Why the fuck would I use condiments what kinda prole do you take me for I don't even know why I come to these threads utterly disrespectful...

He might have some sort of genetic defect that doesn't allow him to enjoy the glory that is pork.

You know, like those poor souls that taste the bitterness of brussels sprouts.

What you need is genuine North Carolina barbecue.

aka pulled pork for you yankees.

I usually hate pulled pork with a passion, although I have had one really good pulled pork doughnut.
Obviously as a good America-hating Brit I'm never gonna have a genuine NC barbecue tho

fuck yes, southern bbq for the win.

And here's the .pdf if it'll actually post this time. I'll read through any comments/builds tomorrow if people have them.

Not yet.

Acheld NEEDS to go full waifu-author

Pork really shines on denser, slower cooking cuts in my opinion. It can take it's time to let the seasoning set in, and stays edible in the process.

Shoulder's my personal favorite, but it's cheap as hell where I live, so that somewhat influences my favoritism. I let it go for about twelve hours, and I can tell you that it will bear no resemblance to paper.

>You know, like those poor souls that taste the bitterness of brussels sprouts.

Their lives must truly be suffering. But I'll never have more pity for them than I do those who can't taste the differences in hot sauces, and instead feel only varying degrees of "Oh God my mouth, it's on fire!" and "Holy shit is this lava? Did you feed me lava motherfucker?!"

>Why the fuck would I use condiments what kinda prole do you take me for

Gotta be honest, I completely assumed you were some kind of normie that found your way onto Veeky Forums instead of the type of autist that never actually leaves this place. And around here, normies need condiments on everything.

>those who can't taste the differences in hot sauces
The horror. The horror.
Why must nature be so cruel to my fellow man?

>And here's the .pdf if it'll actually post this time.
Reminder that PDFs trigger the anti-robot detectors big time, and last I checked the secondary captcha only works via the reply form at the top of the page.

>Why must nature be so cruel to my fellow man?

Karmic retribution for being the wrong kind of asshole, I would assume.

Yeah that's basically not how anyone cooks pork or anything else (that isn't stew) here. It seems America has a thing for slow-cooking?
>those who can't taste the differences in hot sauces
My little brother is like that, putting our ambiguously-thin Hindu blood to shame. But at least I get to be more macho than him he's taller than me...
>I completely assumed you were some kind of normie that found your way onto Veeky Forums
For what purpose

Just for you, I'm putting an anti-pork option into my CYOA which'll never be finished.

>For what purpose

You specifically said all pork is bland except for Chinese pork. Your lack of taste was showing and heavily appealed to my cynical and pessimistic nature.

Rectify that if it's ever possible. The shit you ate was probably dry as hell and unseasoned.

It's the simple truth. You think "yeah man this pork's gonna be delicious and meaty and juicy not like those other times" and then you bite into it and it sucks.

Nothing you can do, really. Goat's GOAT anyway.

this is getting more obnoxious than that guy posting the shitty ms paint saber waifu cyoa in every single fucking thread.

Well, I got the idea from an American anyways. Converting chewy collagen to juicy, silky, flavor holding gelatin.
Just takes time, moisture, and a consistant heat just over 71°C. I've had success at 80, as well.

I've been doing other shit instead of living in cyoag the past couple of days. Did someone fix Eromancer and rustle Tok's jimmies or something?

yes

>Elfie
>True Love
Her Major Advantage
>Interests
Her Major Advantage
>Attraction
Her Major Advantage
>Libido
Her Major Advantage
>Empathy
Her Major Advantage
>Dominance
Her Major Advantage
>Support
Her Major Advantage
>Others
Her Major Advantage
>pointy ears
>cute
>horns
>magic fingers and tongue (to help prep)
>sun's tail
>dark city

Time to dig through the trash I guess.

Have a good weekend, everynyan!

Is Shaylee retarded?

>you will never have a retarded fairy grind her body against your penis

Knowing fairies it would probably fall of.

>he thinks he has private intellectual property
>on a commie site like Veeky Forums
laughing rn tbqhwymn

Why do you post the old version user?
The new version is clearly more balanced.

Enjoy yours, cat

>House Vespertine
>Classes:
Combat: Intermediate Edged Weapons, Adept Small Arms
Stealth: Adept Disguise, Master Investigation
Magic: Intermediate Utilimancy, Master Illusion, Adept Abjuration, Adept Divination
Leadership: Intermediate Communication
Survival: Intuition, Pain Control, Immunity
Club: News Media

Information is the name of the game.

For Altering History.

>When & Where
10,000 BC
Cyprus
Dropped In

>Fate
Immortal Wanderer
Wizard

>Upgrades
-Mental
Genius Lv. 1
Memory of Ages Lv. 2
Polyglot

-Supernatural
Mage Eye

-Physical
Strength & Speed Lv. 0
Reflexes & Reaction Lv. 0
Impervious Lv. 0
Regeneration Lv. 2
Non-Reactor
Endurance Lv. 0
Super Senses Lv. 0
Diet Lv. 1
Sanitary Convience Lv. 1
Iron Gut

-Magic
Major Blessed One (Major Imbued)
Major Telepathy
Major Stormsage
Major Spiritsinger (Minor Imbued)
Major Firedancer (Major Imbued)
Major Enchanting (Major Imbued)
Major Binding (Major Imbued)
Major Abjuration (Major Imbued)

>Company
Companios x5, all empty

>Items
Wanderer's Journal
Sanitary Pack

>Pocket Dimension
Base
Fabulous Furnishings
Cooking Suite
Running Water
Time Dilation

>Drawbacks
Region Locked
Skin of the Outsider
Beastfoe
Nearly Mortal
Clouded Vision
Sleepy

>Quests
The Myth Maker (Impervious 1, Endurance 1)
Sorcerer Supreme (Major Compulsion)
The Federation
An Empire Eternal

>Multiplayer
Either

2400km is a lot of room, I can hit most critical places between 10,000BC and 600AD. I'm also in the important areas for the rise of various religions, which gives me a huge advantage in Myth Maker.

I spend the first thousand or two using time dilation to rapidly master all the magic I unlocked, then I begin to explore near the fertile crescent. I find promising young people and teach them magic while telling them to spread me as a myth. Eventually as the Greeks rose to power I'd return to Cyprus and build an academy, and continue to train people while telling them to tell others about me. Once the Romans appear, I'd ingratiate myself with their government while taking promising people as my pupils, while hopefully getting government influence. I would continue to instruct them to spread the word of my academy, hopefully by now a great college. I would largely teach minor powers, though I'd have a few apprentices of Major Blessed One..

Does that mean make waifu CYOAs, or be in CYOAs a waifu author? So confused.

Absolutely both.

Estimates peaked the population of the Roman Empire at one point to be around 120 million. With the addition of the mystical power of my healers, perhaps with enchanted items from stormsage to continue to provide good harvests and the population would grow even larger. So around 100AD or even before that I would qualify for Sorceror Supreme and remove my drawbacks while gaining a new major magic. At that point, I'd gather all the magical artifacts and take them back to the Magical College, then I would close it off from the world. I would study my new magic, and eventually my magical apprentices would die off and without magical support the Roman Empire likely wouldn't be able to keep their population fed, and the inevitable riots plus the Gauls historic pushes would likely result in their collapse, though perhaps a few years late. After that, I assume I still have a few more mythologies to become a part of. I'd use a combination of aiding the Celts, the Great Heathen Army, and Rurik to gain at least three myths in Christian lore, and perhaps in the native lore of other areas. Federation and Empire Builder are fallbacks in case my own meddling or another person's meddling disrupt time and I need to use a different method. Though I should be able to at least ingratiate myself as a Sorcerer.

Yes. He needs to make the most waifu CYOA that ever waifued. He needs to drive us so crazy with waifulust that we go to /x/ to find a way to rend dimensions and actually acquire these waifus.

Send this Acheld person to the Discord and I will put him in CYO/u/ as a waifu/companion.

please don't corrupt acheld with the discord

House Radiant

Year 1: Intuition, durability, ki channeling, utilimancy, martial arts, small arms and explosives

Year 2: Observation,investigation,intuition, ki channeling, martial arts, small arms and explosives

Year 3: Martial arts, small arms, explosives , heavy weapons, economics, assuagism and worldwalking

Year 4: Observation,investigation,intuition, economics, penetration, martial arts and small arms’

Extracurricular: Disciplinary committee

I know where my strengths lie, and I'm pretty sure it's not there. There are waifu CYOAs I've seen that I could not even hope to emulate. It requires a passion that cannot be faked.

What is this "CYO/u" you speak of?
Am I a waifu/companion in it?

It's a romance/SoL-focused, yuri-centric cyoa by me, Rosanon.
You would know if you're already a companion in it. Who are you? If you were to talk to me on the server, I could interview you for a bit and make you a companion if you're an author.

Are you an author? If yes, talk to Rosanon. If no, no.

>House Radiant
>Heavy weapons x25
>Tournament club

where can one find your cyoa?

>yuri
Meh

Lore question: Why was it better for me who apparently was responsible for the death of the previous leader (however accidentally) and thus the destabilization of their realm, (not to mention being a complete outsider), to be elevated to king than for Nesbit to lick up the blood and take on the job?

Also good job. I'm struggling with some of the decisions here. Well especially the public works decisions. (Moving the number that can be done immediately to three makes it a bit easier, and some more obvious choices than others, but still some tough decisions.)

So, does anyone have any ideas about how to visualize the Antlers/Horns combination without it looking silly?

Not done yet. It won't be for quite a while, but I'm actively making it.

Hey, you asked.

Moose.

> Their lives must truly be suffering. But I'll never have more pity for them than I do those who can't taste the differences in hot sauces, and instead feel only varying degrees of "Oh God my mouth, it's on fire!" and "Holy shit is this lava? Did you feed me lava motherfucker?!"

So, what's your favorite? So far, I think my general purpose favorite hot sauce is Nando's Peri-Peri sauce. (I usually go specifically for the one with garlic) Not the hottest of sauces, but it's just so good...

>CYOA/u/
>/u/
>surprised it contains yuri

>Tianna
>True Love - Mutual Minor
>Interests - Mutual Minor
>Attraction - Minor Advantage
>Dominance - Minor Advantage
>Support - Mutual Minor

>wings
>fairy eyes
>Antlers
>Large
>Swarthy

>Fantastical
I figure I owe the guy something
>Fetch Factory
better keep the miss's happy
>Seasons
I think I'd kill my self If I never got to see rain or snow again.

and I'd make "Sex" a project if only to give everybody shape-shifty powers.
with "Breeding Rights" and "Bloom" as secondary priority's
sure it may take ages but it'll be worth it to produce a more 'interesting' realm

Of course you would have a central horn, akin to the rhino, on your nose.

Or perhaps tusks? Think about it.
no fuck off

COOLEST OF CATS

>Bride:
Maurelle
>Contract:
Mutual Major Advantage True Love
Mutual Minor Advantage Interests
Mutual Minor Advantage Attraction
Mutual Minor Advantage Libido
Mutual Major Advantage Empathy
Mutual Minor Advantage Dominance
Mutual Minor Advantage Support
Mutual Minor Advantage Others

>Fae Aspects:
-0 Pointy Ears
-1 Antlers
-1 Tongue
-1 Aposematic
-2 Plant Life
-2 Luminous

>Public Works:
Fantastic Familiars
Heartstone
Dark City

Reposting build from last thread

Mentor - Lothienye
>I always love druid options, nature magic for binding foes and subsequently impaling them, shapeshifting to more easily navigate my labyrinthine creations
Lover - Imindis Hornmarked
>Because she's a cute and she needs love and I love her. She's also going to be pretty good in the forests, so our powers work well together.
Friend - Sir Tige Regrove
>just seems like a super affable dude, and I'd like to believe in good, too.

good CYOA, Acheld

I love this meme

Man I can't decide between Fantastical Familiars or Breeding Rights.

Hrm... That actually makes me wonder, why is Breeding Rights one that is in the "limited things one can do"? It's basically just a case of giving them permission, rather than anything that takes effort from some magical reserve or something, right?

Or did I misunderstand what picking that one does?

Rolled 24, 23, 24, 9, 13, 5, 19, 24, 5 = 146 (9d24)

Initial impressions.
-Orla the Fairy Tooth Necromancer is the biggest issue. Not marrying her means an army at my doorstep constantly looming until I can either subsume or kill her. Wedding her is even worse, as it would easily be seen as a foreign interest taking central role in internal politics and radicalize some factions. My reign would likely be both short and bloody.
-Fae, Flora, Fauna and Elf factions are likely to be easily appeased. The librarian would make for an excellent counselor but doesn't appeal to me on a personal level. Some token shows of support for Fauna would quickly buy their loyalty.
-The Underworld is a competition between Drow Triads and the Sylph Syndicate. The Drows I could work with but Sylph is too bloodthirsty. Uprooting them should be priority number one. Air, however, is fleeting. All of this started with a movie, perhaps a subtle memetic war would solve this situation?
-Changeling is most likely the court faction. I'm not sure what to make of them, although I fear the complexities of their Traditions are such that sooner or later a faux pas would occur.

I think I'd go with Tianna and the Changelings to ensure a strong political base. I'd have to ask her to show the me and only me her true face in the morning however, she can change her accessory mask when she dresses up.

>Contract
Key : Y- = Your, M- = Mutual, H- =Her, -M = Major, -m = minor
Love : YM (0) Ensures loyalty from her part. Her attitude towards the maids is reassuring however, she doesn't mind sharing when it is clear she is the top bitch.
Interest : Ym(-5) Might as well give her some relatable knowledge with some freebie points.
Attraction : Hm(5) Honestly, with a changeling this feels like cheating. She changes her form often, but each one is 10/10 would berry my dick so hard whoever pulled me out would be crowned Arthur King of the Britons tier.
Libido : Ym(0) Healthy sex drive but not enough to hamper our duties.
Empathy : Mm(0) As I have the trust of this faction I'd rather not share in their eccentricity and disenfranchise the members of lower castes.
Dominance : Hm(10) That's what a court faction does, essentially.
Support : YM (0)
Others : Mm (0) Sex has often been used as a diplomat's tool under the trade table. As spies and diplomats I expect my Consort's Concubines to excel in this regard. As for me, any fetish I want can be sated by the Queen so the Concubine position would be used as a way to honor families and factions(and later, sequester and Fetching). I would seek support from Fae, Drow and Flora first, then we'll see how it goes.
Thinking about it; a Consort position would be a great way to drive a wedge between the Crane sisters if my memetic approach doesn't work.

>Aspect
Pointy Ears
Fairy Eyes >being in a court of Fae Trickery >Not being able to discern magical effects
Antlers + Plant Life, cute forest of horns adorned with flowers for that extra not gonna die tonight flavor with kawaii aftertaste
Cute+Magic Fingers. I play the part of the fool prince surrounded by shady viziers(little do they know those shady Viziers are 100% loyal to me). That way any negative publicity will be soaked by my loyal retainers while my public image will be spotless. That's right, it's realpolitik wanna protect that smile.

Rolled 13, 19, 22, 6, 4, 23, 1, 7, 23 = 118 (9d24)

>Projects
Seasons : A safe Center Egalitarian move. Excellent publicity being my very first act.
Bloom : Ties in with the previous, but I actually choose this one because I'm a regular coffiya/gween tea fiend.
Undercity : History teaches us that the easiest way to bring a diverse crowd together is to band them against a major Foe whose willful morality/nature is so alien to us that it's very existence desecrates every value and ideal we hold dear. So I will exaggerate rumors about whatever is down there while building up the Traditions that bring Fae(and more importantly, those weird Changeling fuckers) together in order to booster a sense of status quo and secure my powerbase.
Fae, Flora and Fauna will be appeased by my first two moves, and I hope to bring Honor to Elves, their city to Drows and establish cordial relations with Orla with my third campaign. It's pointless to try and get those Sylphs fucks in line, we'll have to wait to see if we can get them addicted to dank memes and super inflation hentai. At worse, I can pull a Bush and declare fatwah on terror on their asses. After that, it will be a case of carefully balancing the Elves, Drow and Orla till my Specter Shadow Fetch Army is done. To be honest, I would rather not wage war at all but I am a pragmatist. Si vis pacem.
Plus, it's a sweet ass brooding capital for my dark magical kingdom. If only I could make it always foggy earlymorning-dusk-summer night(but not too hot) and raining too.

Priorities
Mousway - Assassins y'all
Fetch Factory - There's no war on...what's the name of my kingdom again?
Breeding Rights
Fantastical Familiar if they swear loyalty to me and me alone. A beast of divided loyalties is of no use. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE MASTER

I imagine elves will rebel somewhere along the line due to my drow/changeling leaning. Hopefully I can play the undead angle and sic them on Orla, killing two birds with one stone.

OK, NOW I should be free of the dice shit.

History: Familiar face (90)

Age and gender: 17, Male

Race: human

Starting location: Shade Academy

Semblance: Taskmaster

Gifts/talents
Intelligence (80)
Will (70)
Combat (30)
Tactics (10)
Ferocity (0)

Weapon/ mods
Variable: Shotgun + katana (700)
Additional form: Grenade launcher (600)
Collapsible (550)

Items/gear
Scroll
Armor (450)
Rebreather (400)
Wilderness gear (350)
Parachute and grappling hook (200)
Targeting glasses(50)

Everybody hated her for 5,000 but no one dared raise a finger against her. Was she just 2gud and thus as her killer you got some mad cred or maybe the Fae kingdom is just too tolerant and polite?

orla is best girl

That's an interesting build, but I kinda feel like your realpolitik approach is misguided. We're talking about a kingdom of weird fuckers who apparently generally hated your predecessor, who nevertheless stayed in power until some random mortal fucker came along and killed her. Most of the potential brides don't really seem like they'd be too eager to rebel. As just some weird foreigner who waltzed in and declared himself King you might just be killed, replaced and forgotten about, but the CYOA implies that marrying one of the princesses takes care of most of such problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RVTvwZUAyM

>Who do you love?
Henny, of the Fauna clan, Queen of Sleeping Dreams

>Fae Compulsions of Marital Bliss
True Love!; Mutual Major Advantage 10
Interests; Mutual Minor Advantage 10
Attraction; Mutual Major Advantage 10
Libido; Mutual Minor Advantage 10
Empathy; Mutual Major Advantage 10
Dominance; Mutual Minor Advantage 10
Support; Mutual Major Advantage 10
Others; No-Deal

>Aspects of Fae Influence
Pointy Ears 7
Eyes 6
Antlers 5
Tongue 4
Cute 3
Aposematic 2
Plant Life 0

>Reversal of Prey's Folly
Fantastic Familiars
Heartstone
Bloom

Humanity was overrated anyways.

I am now Dalas, founder of the Flora clan, King of Waking Nightmares.
The title is scarier than it needs to be. Don't touch me without my permission, and you'll be fine.

During the day, I oversee the more militant, predatory, and industrial aspects of our realm. At night, a more benevolent and revelrous side is influenced by our beautiful queen.
Our extreme influence over eachother means that neither side is completely out of control. So that the Fauna clan won't feel so alone, castles and towns wander about during day, and settle down to relax and celebrate at night. Each of these holdings contains a monstrous servant who owes the crown a debt, and is guarded by toxic plant spirits that can choke the life out invaders.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the sun has set and my wife wants me to sit on her lap.

>shilling the discord
>encouraging namefaggery

stop

Didn't get a chance to do this one before the last thread got archived

>World
Nobledark, since saving a shitty world would be awesome

>Inherent power
Guess I'll be a Marisa on this one and take skill thief

>Birthright
Marked hero since I watch a lot of anime and play Fire Emblem

>Weapon
Solais, again due to Fire Emblem but also due to it reminding me of Excalibur. And the Kriscarn, because it sounds awesome.

>Armor
Scarlet cape, since its power is pretty awesome, plus I could still wear a bit of armor under it.

>Mentor
Since I'm going sword and knife, I'll have to go for Fara Antor.

>Companions

The Aegis, since an unstoppable tank would be helpful, and Tatrenua, since a support could be useful.

>Mount

Giant crow, since I could train it to drop shit on my enemies.

>Starting location

The slums, since I may as well help the worst off first.

To be honest, that political fuckery is what gets my rocks off. It's an aspect I like from both this and the Vampire Brides one. There, I even made it a Constitutional Monarchy(with the caveat that, as the King, it is I the one who gets to write the constitution) divided in 13 votes and seven different Ministries.

Here's the pictures and titles for the fourth and final page. If you have any objections speak now or hold your peace just kidding, I don't expect you to ever hold your peace; never change. But in seriousness it will be a very long time before I'll want to add more characters after this page, so if you think I missed out on your comment from before say something.

Demonology finished when?

Don't add more characters. Expand on the current ones instead as a DLC or some other.

Quality > Quantity

Contractual Enforcer a qt. Hope her personality doesn't suck.

>Don't add more characters. Expand on the current ones instead as a DLC or some other.
I'm going to do this page. Then I may make a DLC for this. We'll see. Can't force things. All I can be pretty sure of is that I'll make *something* after this.

Some more characters would be nice, but I agree with quality being over quantity.

>Biomanticle Alchemist
A man after my own heart.
Literally, I could see him asking me to show him what I've learned by making a working heart.

I know exactly how my roster will look, and I'm excited to how he'll interact with it.

I personally like nature, nature magic, animals, lightning magic (and weather magic more generally), and I guess archery, stealth, and healing. And persuasion/charisma.

In a friend or a lover I like cheerfulness, intellect, passion (e.g. dedicated to a cause), humility, and compassion.

So with that in mind, there are a lot of good choices here, since many of them have at least one of those traits.

>Mentor
There are a lot of good choices here. Sulvora (druidism & communicating with animals), Imindis (archery - but since a lot of her archery has to do with her genes, how does she "teach" me that?), Calladan (protective magic & healing), Evala (protective & wind magic), Lothienye (healing, nature), Umur (healing, but also other stuff I don't care about) Githiue (healing, but also melee it looks like, which is meh), Suse (legendary healing), Mesym (nature, archery, air magic), Nina (summoning animals), Masorn (lightning), Oaksrtrider (plants), Abeta (talking to birds, but I don't care about the fire), Redar (mindreading animals). Whew, too many good choices.

>Lover
Literally all of the women have something about them that's appealing. But for now my top choices are Sulvora (smart and dedicated to her cause, and she's also nature-focused), Imindis (humble, sweet, and her bio really pulls out to my heartstrings), Cilia (passionate and really feels her emotions), Lothieneye (cheerful and passionate and nature-oriented, though idk if I could handle the "don't go into civilization AT ALL" thing), Githiue (probably my #1 pick - she's loving and dedicated to a cause, even if I've never heard of Punora before), Suse (pure and pacifistic), Siga (dedicated etc.), Evet (intellectual - and i'm curious about that aristocratic life), Kathil (cheery)

(continued)

>Friend
This is an even harder choice. I think I'd either pick for party balance (personality wise, but also in terms of survival in combat, etc.) after I've picked the other two. Most likely I'd pick one of the runner-ups for the mentor or lover slot.

>Final choices
Githiue is my lover. My mentor, Githiue, will teach me how to heal. Kathil will be my good friend.

So basically we'll travel the world spreading love, healing people, and cheering people up with music and stories.

>(continued)

>Friend
This is an even harder choice. I think I'd either pick for party balance (personality wise, but also in terms of survival in combat, etc.) after I've picked the other two. Most likely I'd pick one of the runner-ups for the mentor or lover slot.

>Final choices
Githiue is my lover. My mentor, Suse, will teach me legendary healing. Kathil will be my good friend.

So basically we'll travel the world spreading love, healing people, and cheering people up with music and stories.

>Cyber Eyes
>Flexible Frame
>Lightning Reflexes
>Accessible Memory
>Assisted Aiming
>Fast Thought
>Cyber Limbs (both legs)

>Sterile

>Nyla
>Timothy Cole

>Rescue

Speed is life

I can't tell if I'm getting used to your writing or if your writing improved as you transitioned from setting to profiles, but editing probably doesn't apply as much as I first thought. (I can still go over it if you'd like.)

Your word choice is patchy in places, but given your rate of progression, I'd say you're on a roll. It's your voice, embrace it.

I'll post what I think of your characters when you hit another milestone. There are a few I prefer.