APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

horseshit fucking ada. that's going to be my excuse for not getting everyone presents

Where are you pnd faggots? Not so smug anymore huh? Fuck you

The only reason your shitcoin is running is because of McAfees pump. That's it. Nothing to apologize for, this was luck

sorry

People are still buying this shit? They are probably butthurt that they couldn't dump on the first round, so they'll try again.

>bought 20000 at 16 sat

I'm never selling this shit. Give me those fat fucking gains you retards.

rdd will reach 240 in 24h.

you sound butthurt

I have 180k rdd that I bought 6 months ago, how high is it going to go anons?

McAfee pumped this bitch... next dogecoin then moving on to moon coin. I seriously hate him

>this was luck
butthurt much?

Fucking bring the mooncoin pump. I got 20 million of those at 1 sat i'm sitting on.

LMAO SALTY NIGGA

Yeah I read that article when it came out, nutty stuff - the guy doesn't quite look his age either. One would expect McAfee to have some serious internal mileage racked up, at least, granted the man's entire adult life has been consuming drugs and acquiring sunburns.

It is falling fast right now. Sell this shit while you still can. RDD is the worst coin imaginable.

weak handed faggot

Praise kek

I don't own RDD you faglord. I have been trading this shitcoin since last year.

I can say from my long experience that RDD is the worst coin in existence. The lead dev sold all his coins at the first pump, all other devs quit the project, and there are no active plans to develop it further. It always trends to zero. There is nothing that will stop it from going to zero.

I would almost rather own Confido than RDD.

Then why did McAfee shill it?

A whale probably paid him and it paid off didn't it?

He shilled it for the kickbacks. Him shilling RDD proves beyond a doubt that he has no real faith in his "coins of the day". Gnasher (the scammy lead dev) probably gave him several BTC.

25 btc and 15% of the coins

he is not wrong though.

Its hilarious how poorly this fan fic is written.
>DRRR YOU THOUGHT U WERE CREATING YOUR REALITY

tfw bought 8mil at 4sat but sold