You're at your LGS when this guy joins your group and says that he's going to DM for a while. What do you do?

You're at your LGS when this guy joins your group and says that he's going to DM for a while. What do you do?

Be extremely surprised, since I don't go to my LGS to run sessions, all my groups are full, and are online to begin with.

>implying he can't hack into your online sessions and take control

Mike Pondsmith is looking pretty good these days

I tell him to stop treating his mechanics like a sacred cow and streamline. That said, Rifts is a great setting and I'm more than familiar with Palladium so I'm down. What world? Only thing I don't know too well is Splicers.

>the only rpg that hasn't made a retarded new edition for millennials should make a retarded new edition for millennials
>t. millennial

I get out my good dice!

tell him to go fuck himself. he owes a couple thousand people on kickstarter a shitload of money.

Explain to him we're playing Magic the Gathering.

>millennial
>le millenial boogeyman
MILLENIALS RUIN EVERYTHING

I'm Gen X

>somebody actually wants to DM

Be very confused as I don't have a LGS or a group.

Then you should start acting your age or follow kurt's example, your choice

Ask him why he spent all the Robotech money banging traps in Thailand.

>anyone who disagrees with me is

High five him, grab my old copy of Triax and the NGR and fucking go to town!

Pry NMI off his cock...

How's Salem this time of year, Joe?

Seriously, I am not a millenial and even I know GURPS is old shitty game design thankfully forgotten. Old =! best. It was game design before people knew how to properly design games, and they were just shotguns of random rules and tables trying to cover everything, rather than a fast streamlined system. If millenials are at fault for modern game design, then I would have to say that is one of the few things they have done right this generation.

>mfw most modern games are redesigned by the very same generation x'ers and late baby boomers that designed them
Nice meme, bro.

That is an entirely natural response to gaining Robotech money, user.

Thank god that someone else wants to DM, and crack a beer.

>>implying he can run a successful game any more than he can run a business...

Invid Invasion is the Best Setting.