Chaos Thread

Loyalist sissy boys not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Loyalist cucks can't stand the fact that their emperor is s corpse and his soul is getting fucked in the ass by Slaneesh every night.

holy fuck those are incredible.

Centurions..? Or just dreads.

Flicker post said Obliterators

Huh, didn't notice how their guns are all two guns smushed together. Oblits makes sense.

I'd run them as artscale terminators

Too soon.

what chapter is this?

Siegmarines.

By the emperor's light you all shall perish!

Could I get some more of these?

there should be one with a slaneesh worshiper and a bunch of cocks in the background

>It is a good pain!

Chaos is for _____

>Image Size

me

>Iron Warrior fanslut

Iron within my pants, Iron without my pants

Is it me or is Titus just Sam Neil in power armor?

IRON WARRIORS ARE CHAOS BUT NOT CHAOS

THey should start making em look more like pic related, occaisional spikes and arrows, but overall very steel and hard edged look instead of ornate shit and horns.

Chaos would be a more interesting faction if it wasn't centered around egomaniacs wanting daemonhood.

Not all CSM are after daemonhood user.

I don't care about special characters, though. They are boring.

>Shown an example of something he's looking for
>Doesnt realise he can just make his own character thats similar
You seem boring.

Nah, special characters are not your dudes.

Khorne is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

here's one I have with no background though

stop crying.

Iron warriors with some spiky bits and some eight pointed stars are fluffy as fuck.

daemonculaba.

If you're that serious about non-spiky IW, just buy loyalist marines and paint them with silver and hazard stripes.

this

criminally underrated post

Can chaos marines get out of their armour? If not, how do they maintain it?

good enough ?

In Blood Gorgons doesn't the main character have slaves helping him put his armor on? It's been a couple years since I read it but it ended up being one of my favorite portrayals of chaos marines.

>I am no heretic
Not exactly trying hard to make me think otherwise.

>Chaos thread
>no Ian Miller art
For shame.

More picture of cultists/Chaos! All inspiration for my DH campaign

>Loyalist
>sissy boys
user,falling to Slaanesh disqualifies you as loyalist
>their emperor is s corpse
Really.Of all the insults you could use,you had to choose the one that would be used much more easily against your side.

Last time i checked,you could get within 10 meters of the Emperor,sniff and stay with your lungs intact.I dare you to do that with Nurgle.
Looks great.Obliterators?
No,the only way to make chaos interesting would be giving it a real chance to lose.
>main character have slaves
Once more we see the lies of chaos.Just like Lorgar said he wanted the truth but decieved his brothers,this faggot who says he loves freedom has many slaves.Chaos ccorrupts,The Emperor protects.Ave Imperator!

Why would you post the most loyal chapter of them all in a thread full of Heretics?

user, those are three of the most loyal primarchs.

iron warriors and alpha legion (who don't exist) see it more as a tool then anything else really, those might be up your alley.

Iron so fucking within. And then without.

Renegade marines can. Chaos marines cannot.

If you hate the Imperium you can. If you praise the Dark Gods you cannot.

Me and my group have been thinking of homebrewing a only war campaign where we are traitor guard.

Question.

How is playing CSM not just a heavily gimped facimilie of the loyalists? You give up a fuuuuck ton of Imperial units for some shitty daemons and engines

great idea. You're planning for a full fledged chaos guys, or they just on the path because of the endless, senseless slaughter?

It would vary from character to character, some becoming more zealous, others just along for the ride, maybe using advanced specialties when you just go full chaos, though we don't have specific ideas in place yet.

I forgot to add, any ideas you guys have for character specialties or regiment creation options let me know! I'll be posting what I have of traitor guard/cultists.

Is that R63 Kharn? Would hang out with.

oh yes that'll do just nicely

Mainly marks and/or cult troops, since we have yet to see if marks will get special rules in 8th pretty much just cult troops right now

a drug addicted thief, assassin school washout who can pick locks/pickpocket/hack dataslates etc. to fuel his opiate addiction.

Where my renegades at?

So how are you guys liking chaos and it's various flavors in 8th? Favorite units, strategies, etc

Would it work fluff wise to have a sister of battle turned chaos sorcerer? I want to make an army with some sexy sluts leading a bunch of traitor guardsman to their deaths.

Slaanesh is feeling wonderful

It's possible enough since there are some sisters that turn to chaos

What's the best HQ, elite, heavy, fast attack and infantry unit for 8e? Like what are the MUST haves?

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkk

user, all transvestites have fallen to chaos

This thread pleases Slannesh