Not open source

>not open source
>not decentralized

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=858921.0

david zimbeck and patrick dai ran the scam. they got called out for scamming, and at first zimbeck defended dai, but now he's changed his story and says dai is a scammer.

who is dumb enough to "invest" in this shit? (safex and competitors are also scams)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>safex
>scam
nice fud faggot or sys shilling twat
I agree with bitbay though, someone post that picture that looks like hairy ass above kid's ass

actually i haven't really looked into safex, i just figured it was a scam. if its not i'll gladly buy some

safex is so decentralized and transparent it got delisted from bitterex

the delisting is what made me think it was a scam

>2014

nah, In fact, the delisting make it a great fucking opportunity to get in, which is exactly what I did

It is open source and it is decentralized. Stop saying bullshit you ragging faggot.
The source is on the download section of the website, there is the source for the qt wallet and the source for the market client (although regarding the latter variables have been changed for now to prevent cloning).
The software is fully decentralized. The currency itself runs on the blockchain and the marketplace/trustless contracting uses the bitmessage protocol which is a well known encrypted P2P protocol (hence decentralized).
Also regarding the story of Bitbay, it is not that at all. Basically the founders left early like fucking thieves but David Zimbeck, who was hired to work the project because of his Halo tech, had the good heart to stay and code alone the projet when all the original founders left the project to die, taking out the dev funds in the process. David literally saved the project and built a great team that continuously delivered nice updates and now the project is doing very good.
You are all fucking retarded if you think bitbay is a sca,. Although Pratrick Dai IS a scammer. David confirmed that Patrick away with the ICO funds that was supposed to fund bitbay.
Also Safex is a scam with no product. Syscoin is not a scam but it is a very dishonest project with a bad product that uses centralization cuckery.

*scam
*ran away
sorry for typos, wrote too fast as much your nasty lies triggered me lmao

>moderator keys

*Sees people trading illegal things*

>Also Safex is a scam with no product.
that's why it is so cheap, you are literally looking for huge potential returns.
compare bitbays and safex marketcaps

It's only regarding the main public marketplace and there is nothing wrong with that. If we want normie adoption, we don't want pedo-degenerates and junkies ruining the party. If you want no moderation, it's the private markets that you want use as they are fully user P2P and nobody cares about what you do with them. Although I know it is not useful to argue with you as you only came to fud and actually never used the software. Truly pathetic.

OP is a faggot disregard him
actually wait, yea, bitbay is a scam guys don't buy any

>normie adaptation
no crypto is designed for normies

I don't invest in empty promises, as of now Safex neither has a product nor elements that prove they are trustworthy, and they don't have any innovative ideas either. Truly a no-no for now. You see Particl? It has been two years that they say they will have decentralized markets and still have not delivered anything while they use it as marketing argument. To be avoided.

real money is the mainstream normie money, stay poor faggot, crypto is NOT your edgy safe space for druggies and pedos

You're wrong there retard, crypto is all about privacy and decentralisation, why do you think every privacy coin is pumped hard? Look at shitcoin known as verge. There is no place for decentralized shit alas bitbay

>no room for dynamic peg that no coin has done before
>no room for double deposit escrow trading system

just...please stop buying crypto

When did you buy buttbay?
how long are you going to hold it fag?

400 sats

dunno, gonna see how the market reacts to the tech releases. I think it'll moon hard within the next year.

I got in safex at 85 sats
Also got pretty good amount,
let's see who gets most money by next bull run

Decentralization and privacy is good for everyone. It is not only reserved to filthy degenerate druggies or pedos but also to regular people like myself that embrace freedom and decentralization. Stop talking about crypto if all you care about is illegal goods because you are not the goddam center of the world. Also you are contradicting yourself as Bitbay is about decentralization and privacy. It has the best p2p user markets of the crypto world. Secured by Bitmessage + Tor/Proxy integration.

isn't safex a scam? lol

purpose FUD from bittrex to buy cheapper coins.

look how defensive the scammers are.
having moderators is decentralized? fuck this shitty scam. david is a fucking faggot scammer

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

I'm still waiting for the kids' head above hairy ass photo. pasta is good too.

you love fudding copy pastas that are pure bullshit? you have a strange way to argue, almost like if you had no valuable arguments backed by proofs

moderator keys don't apply to the private market. only the normie market.

what do you mean the moderators keys "DON'T APPLY" to the private market?
if a moderator wants to remove a market he sees, he can, period.
you're trying to mislead people by trying to convince them to operate on the retarded assumption that moderators won't be able to "find" the "hidden" private markets. obviously the people trying to shut down illegal markets aren't completely retarded like you and will easily find these private markets by pretending to be buyers.
this shit is so scammy and retarded.
to reiterate, a moderator can remove any bitbay market, period. Not decentralized, period.

Having decentralized gouvernance for only the public market = scam to you?
you are fucking retarded, stay poor

They literally cannot see the private market.

Go fuck yourself, you clearly don't understand BAY. The fact that you're trying this hard to FUD bitbay shows you're a scared shitsys faggot

the entire market is public, what are you talking about? what do you mean by "only" the public market?
if im a moderator and i find something illegal, even if its in what you would falsely refer to as a "private" market, i can remove the item.

what do you mean they can't see the private market? all they have to do is get the link from someone, the same way a buyer would.
are you shitbay scammers saying that buyers will somehow miraculously be able to find these private markets, but moderators won't? retards!

>all they have to do is get the link from someone
holy shit how can you be this stupid

> resorting to arguing over semantics
ok, it's not a link, whatever. all they have to do is be directed to the illegal item, the same way any buyer would. wanna try addressing the actual substance of my point instead of just being a scammer faggot?

you're the one that's arguing over semantics because you clearly don't understand how BAY works.

Stay poor sysboy

sorry that you just got btfo in this thread.
to all readers, use your brains and figure out how these scammers are going to have "private" markets which are hidden from moderators but buyers will be able to see. sounds legit! coming soon!

You are inventing things out of your ass and imply they care about what you do with the software while they don't because it is fucking P2P. Mods don't care as they have NO LEGAL OBLIGATION as it is like torrents; it is PEER TO PEER. They only keep the public market clean for adoption's sake. To begin with, they can only remove items, not marketplaces as you can create countless mirrors and even fork the open source software. Without counting that they can't find the fucking private marketplaces if it is kept private...
Get the fuck away with your fudding, you did no research, you are just a brainlet fag living in his fantasy world claiming absurd things with no basis.

>the entire market is public
You are so goddam retarded. Just get away. You understand nothing about how it works. You clearly never used the software. You are not even worth arguing with considering that.

I wanted that pasta purely for laughs, not for the sake of argument lol, check ids, are you sure I'm the right user to reply to?

feds will simply infiltrate the moderator team. having a moderator team is the opposite of decentralization. btfo

>feds will infiltrate it
Then why Torrents are still there? Because it is goddam PEER TO PEER and OPEN SOURCE.
If the moderator team is infilatred by feds, then if you want, you can just FORK as it is fucking open source and peer to peer. Get real instead of being paranoid.

yeah the users will have fun forking the code from jail. no one is even going to take the risk of dealing with illegal stuff on a market that is centralized and has moderators.
torrents dont have moderators dumbcuck. just face it, you're shilling a broken shitty idea. normies won't use it, smart crypto guys will never use it.

haha you BTFO that stupid nigger

hurr durr have fun in jail nerds hurr durr nice try at FUDing BAY but it's going to be 1$ within 6 months faggot bitch kys

You are goddam retarded, I explained you everything yet you still push your misunderstandings as true while they are false, and you still keep implying crypto = for illegal stuff.Also forking a software is easy, Bitcoin has hundreds of forks for instance. You are so obesses with the fear of of jailling, who are you? A fugitive? You are paranoid af, just stop using computers at this point. If you truly did something wrong, then jail is where you'll end up no matter what tools you use. Get lost noob.

*obsessed
*of jailling

all the scammers can resort to is insults.
they can't say anything to the fact that: having a moderator team is the opposite of decentralization.
(and yes, people want to use crypto for illegal stuff, deal with it)

>implying calling us scammers isn't an insult when we've told you why you're wrong but you still resort to excuses and falsities.

just stop bullshitting, beating around the bush, and answer this exact question, yes or no:
is having a "moderator team" true decentralization?

Yes, because of the private market, and the fact that it's P2P.

Also, the true value of this coin lies in it's tech, not MUH DECENTRALIZATION

normies won't give a fuck.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

ahhh

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

case closed, thanks

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Crypto is used for eveything while you keep implying that crypto is only interesting for illegal stuff.

>all the scammers can resort to is insults.
You started the insults to begin retarded kid that you are lol

>>they can't say anything to the fact that: having a moderator team is the opposite of decentralization.

Moderation IS compatible with decentralization if it is done right like bitbay does. Obviously you don't understand that because you live in your imaginary black and white world, you are an extremist, you don't understand the use of the best of both worlds, in your brain, it's either this or that, no in betweens. The crypto world don't need such foolishness, get lost.

>says absolutely nothing in response

Got it, you clearly don't understand (the future of)crypto. Stay poor faggot :)

"b-b-but chad, i'll just use my ebay accou--"
"STACI JUST WAIT FOR THE BITBAY BLOCKCHAIN TO SYNC SO YOU CAN DO P2P TRANSACTIONS THAT AREN'T REALLY P2P BECAUSE THERE'S MODERATORS WATCHING!"
"erm... no thanks, i'll just use a regular website..."
"BUY BITBAY COINS AND TRANSFER TO THE WALLET SO YOU CAN MAKE PURCHASES, STACI"
yeah, normies will be all over this in no time.

After years of drug abuse & depression, here you can witness the absolute level of retardation and mental illness of a depraved kid in a desperate society. Have pity for the poor soul.

They will be here, in 10 years, and by then i'll be a multi millionaire thanks to BAY's double escrow deposit/dynamic peg. The double escrow deposit will pull a lot of ebay sellers over into crypto due to saving on fees, as well as an EXTREMELY smaller chance of getting scammed.

>implying there won't be more fiat-crypto portals in the future that make buying any crypto easy

I shouldn't even be telling you this because you'll probably go buy some BAY now. I guess i'll do your homework for you.

more just insults here, no discussion. anyways, i'll get back to the point since the scammers want to avoid it.
normies will never use a crypto scam exchange to buy and sell goods. can you imagine staci waiting for her wallet to sync for 8 hours?
the main use for p2p tech is illegal stuff. this doesn't need to be debated since it's clear from every single bitbay thread where every single poster (except shills) states clearly that they want a fully decentralized market where they can deal ANYTHING
>implying a scam ran by this guy will still be around in 10 years

>judging people by their looks
yep, you'll never make it

Do you even know what jeff bezos looked like in the 90's? You probably wouldn't have invested in amazon either. You're dumb and obviously young.

Idk why i'm even responding at this point you're obviously trolling

>still not addressing the actual main point
NORMIES WILL NEVER USE A CRYPTO EXCHANGE TO BUY AND SELL GOODS
the people that want to buy and sell goods with crypto are dark net market types. they are begging for a decentralized market to invest in.
not this stupid scam with a moderator team. you scammer shills just keep making it worse for yourselves lol

>NORMIES WILL NEVER USE A CRYPTO EXCHANGE TO BUY AND SELL GOODS

>see: opinion

ok so we've come to an agreement at least.
invest in this coin if you see normies using it (LMAO)
however smart investors are looking for a p2p market for darknet types, anyone know of one?

>being this deluded

move along scam shill, this thread is now about FULLY decentralized markets.

we already proved you wrong brainlet, your attemps of trying to sound intelligent are futile

move along, paid shill. this is now a thread about searching for a truly decentralized market.
ok lads, this is what i've found so far, let me know if any of these are scams or not decentralized like bitbay.

openbazaar
safex
syscoin
particl

BAY is the biggest scam ever, it's just a clone of BlackCoin you dumbfucks.

Bitbay is literally the future of blockchain commerce, yet you are too stupid to understand that. Stay poor, we don't need you.

>it is a fork of blackcoin
Just like most coins are fork of bitcoin, blackcoin is a fork of of novacoin which is a fork of peercoin which is a fork of bitcoin. Each fork inproved upon the original. Blackcoin introduced Proof of Stake 3.0 which is very good and better than PoW but they stopped there, now the blackcoin project is dead. Bitbay on the other hand is very well alive and is keeping the PoS legacy to build something greater based on the improvements of its ancestors.
If you think it is a scam beause of that then you are another retard among many.

some of us don't think that "bitbay is literally the future of blockchain commerce"
some of us think the future of blockchain commerce will be on a fully decentralized platform, probably not ran by a known scammer.
anyone know of one?