FLIPPENING HAPPENING

FUGGG BTC IS GOING TO HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
bitflur.com/how-to-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST CONVERTED ALL MY BTC TO ETH

mfw flippening will actually happen but not the one that everyone expected

I did that this morning. I blame BTC for these crashes. Fuck it's dinosaur tech.

Buttcoin is forbidden

you guys are going to regret this soon enough. be sure to sell at a profit.

So you think I should have converted to BCH instead?

Closing the crypto tax loophole is just the first step in killing the current generation of crypto. New regulations would gradually be imposed, add new stringent requirements for crypto. Everything will then crash. The new generation of crypto would the ones created by the major companies.

>Closing the crypto tax loophole is just the first step in killing the current generation of crypto.
Proving you're a dumbfuck. Like Kind was never allowed but it was being argued that it should be so they clarified it.
You always had to pay taxes on every trade.

no, I think you made the right move user. Ethereum is being groomed as we speak to be #1. Just a matter of time

Do you think I'm gonna make it, Senpai?

I am equally heavy in both. BCH will be enabling OPcodes soon, allowing it to become much more programmable. Not to the level of ETH, but enough to make adoption more likely in some ways for businesses.
I always buy ETH tho for most purposes.

NAVcoin will flip BTC within 4 years. No joke.

will be ripple

ETH still pretty much mirrors btc movements, if BTC crashes (and this depends entirely on whether it will pass 15k mark within next day or not), ETH will crash with it

>Ripple
>Banks
>Jews
Yup

??

Yea bitcoin is going to hell but our coin isn't discord.gg/FN6pVrn

All in on BCH, trust in Ver.

seems like quite the deal desu

eth/btc just broke .05 and is holding. This is a breakout from like a 6month slump below .05.
Are you trying to defend bitcoin? It is a dying coin you might as well own up to it

No.

Every crash, ETH brings marketcap. It's slowly happening.

sure guys

I'm not defending BTC by the way, it should fucking die finally, but i you think the fall of BTC won't crash the entire market you are wrong, ETH will tank with it and the recovery will be slow
I truly believe in ETH but to think it won't dip as much as BTC when it starts freefalling is delusional, flipening won't happen before that

bitflur.com/how-to-exchange/

Sell nigga SELL