*does nothing quietly*

Other urls found in this thread:

sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-3cd08b68
youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0
discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

always doing something quietly almost as sneaky ada almost

Will you be a pal and sign up for some of these so I can get a few? I am new to crypto so this is a no risk way for me to test the waters.
sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-3cd08b68

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

btc hodlers get COAL for christmas

It's Christmas people who have a life are busy spending time with family and friends instead of trading.

Most btc holders probably burn the coal on Christmas.

But you’re on here too lol

I didn't say I was one of those people.

BCash is busy fucking up the market by introducing volatility to BTC price. It's perfect for JUSTing my alts in time for Christmas you dirty double nigger Jew rat bastard cocksucker faggots!

Got heem

Captcha: holders fully

The mempool is clearing up slightly, that's something.

>next month

*Breaks 20k in 24hrs while all alts die*
*Quietly*

Damn what an edge! Impressive.

you literally got the same amount you had in btc, and still want it to fail eventhough bch is usable and factually the real bitcoin?

you really should take a step back and see the truth. bitcoin cash is bitcoin.

Clear calm before the storm formation, typical before a bubble brankrupts.

Get out alive ...if you can cash out

btc & bch are done for.
doge is the new bitcoin now.
superior to both in the real world in every way possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFv96Iplb0

Got me

dont think so brother, lots of people leaving bitcoin not turning back

I don't like BTC or BCash dipshit. They are both outdated, riding on brand recognition alone, and are getting in the way of better technology.

What is a 'calm before the storm formation'?

wedge was spotted today bro. christmas is gonna be the reversal retracement.

screenshot this

normie REEEEE

GET THE FUCK OUT

So is the bulltrap over or what?

Name a better currency than BCH? It’s going to get the mass adoption BTC always wanted.

Its a shilling technique that attempts to get you to drop BTC low so he can pick up more for cheap, before you ever make a trade ask why they want me to buy/sell this

The best possible thing for BTC to do right now. Give the alts some breathing room.

Also discord.gg/JDS4tcX

>I hate the free market
I want communists to leave.

>Waah its BCash's fault that my shitcoin is being shit!

should i dump my 1k into etherium only or 50/50 with bitcoin? i heard fees are killing bitcoin...

ETH

good, FINALLY u overemotional piece of dinosaur shit

Ya go up, ya go down, it's never a middle ground with you!

i think we have to go back to 18k. lots of normies bought high, lots of hodlers are feeling like they missed the top. traders feeling like they might miss the dip. the whole market is kinda scared feeling right now. going to 18k and staying around there would bring confidence/bullishness back

Doge is priced against BTC. It'll go down the shitter along with BTC if BTC crashes.

Anyone got an invite to coregame's discord? I didn't mean to leave bros.

Plz be in london
As a normie who has been dumping research and money into this seeing a profit would be nice. I WONT pull out on a loss either.
Might throw another 750 at the next correction. Prefer long term investments. Litecoin has failed me though