THEY FIX HE LEGS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STUBLEGS NO MORE, HE'S A REAL BOY NOW!!!
this shit is so hilarious to me

Other urls found in this thread:

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/291376-clan-trago-force/?p=3708905
1d4chan.org/wiki/Bjorn_the_Fell_Handed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It looks a lot more fragile now. The old Dreadnought would obviously have problems going up stairs, but this thing seems like it's begging for some to hit the obvious unarmoured joints, conveniently placed at a height that makes them easy to hit for infantry.

Honestly?

Would've looked much better if they gave this Dread a Venerable/MK.IV Dreadnought Helmet.

Holy shit that's fucking hilarious. Is there more like this?

Sup, kiddo

Post pics of the old kit?

I don't understand what I'm supposed to be angry about

What did the original look like?

At least they are smart enough to add extra protection to sarcophagus.

Too bad it looks better without the beer gut armor.

That looks cool as hell
More importantly can I run it as DA? I've never heard about DA dreads but I gotta bunch of cloaks and a bunch of Primaris.

>STUBLEGS NO MORE, HE'S A REAL BOY NOW!!!

And instead they gave him a ridiculous pot belly.

Even the chadnaughts are taller

Lmao fucking manlets blown out again
>Captcha: Jewson Vehicles

Actually like this one.

It could really use some more detail like on sarcophagus alone. Or just leave it without a hatch.
I wish they went with something more interesting than mini gun.
Also keep all plates straight or bend like this torso. I must say I like this design much more overall.

The legs look too skinny, imo. Look at the Leviathan - it's more evenly proportioned.

It's nice that you can ditch the stupid belly plating, but the ankle joints are a deal breaker for me

The Primaris dreadnought would look better if it had the Leviathan's legs, body, arms and weapons.

It will have the IMPERIAL keyword so you can paint it green and call it a dark angel if you want, it just won't get some of the benefits. Even if there are special DA only formations in the future you can run it as a separate detachment (whatever the one is called that gets you a single unit of any category) and just say it's a Dark Angel. Welcome to the age of doing whatever the fuck you want

The old boxy dread was better. Contemptor was better. Those other dreads were better.
This is the worst.
It's a fat chinese knockoff of a tau mech. SHAMEFUR DISPRAY.
SHAMEFUR FUKIN DISPRAY.

Hm, I liked the Old Legs. There so stompy and adorable. Dreadnoughts are waddling like ducks. Ducks with Flamethrowers. I love them.

damned if you do, damned if you don't, huh?

No the Leviathan is the perfect Dreadnought, it the tough charm of boxnought with the slick cool factor of Contemptor dreadnoughts.
Instead of making that abomination they should have just made a plastic Leviathan.

Best of all worlds?

Still a shittier Leviathan.

All have access to all Primaris

OK then, how about a Tallbox kibash?
Castaferrum torso, Contemptor legs and arms...
bolterandchainsword.com/topic/291376-clan-trago-force/?p=3708905

Not bad but still not as good as a Leviathan.
Still it's a good homegrown alternative.

Why is there a USB port on the top?

The leviathan sucks, there I said it

You suck, there I said it

Here you go, Bjorn has some of the best stories.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Bjorn_the_Fell_Handed

TWINS THEY WERE!

No mattar what sort of criticism is directed at anything new, there is someone somewhere who will be so offended by it that they collapse into a mindless screaming capslock strawman while claiming to be "amused" by the very idea of someone not liking thing.

all 8th designes are awful. all of them. the rules are great, but design-wise it's AoS faggotry.

That's just begging for a mekboy welding visor. I might even use the burna boy squigar head

Not him, but the Leviathan looks too much like a cartoon character wearing a barrel on suspenders. The torso/chassis is way too fucking round and... barrel-like.

It's heresy.

They got rid of an iconic design

The body looks decent. The limbs look decent. They don't look like they go together.

Does anyone else have an aversion to combinations of curved and angular armour?

Just open the armor.

looks way better

I like all the designs so far for the marines in the 8th. Primaris look great. I like this dread. It's still boxy like a dread should be.

However, I don't like the revilers. Unpopular opinion but they just don't look like marines. they just look like generic video game army guys to me.

I, for one, would've welcomed reverse jointed legs.

Am I the only one around here who still sees tech development as HERESY???

Yeah, but it was at a request from a Primarch.

The very act of refusing it counts as Heresy.

>Does anyone else have an aversion to combinations of curved and angular armour?
Agreed

Cawl gives no fucks though.