Galactic Federation

Humanity stronk edition!!
>Horde and Perfected btfo

Bump

[admiral.........get in discord please]

Ooc i would but mobile posting right now and can't get on Discord.

right let me put this in ways simple and fast

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the shit we got put through we intended to leave it for a few days, to see how the other RP threads fared. a test if you will........

so this is a bit preemptive......oh and carter may never being rejoining us

Ooc is it cause Carter doesn't want it to be on qst?

its more his personal life is clashing with the threads

we are also putting a few ideas to help in discord like maybe a thread every Monday instead of every day, or rolling in discord and sht

Yeah that is a better idea. What about tri weekly, monday, wendsday, and friday?

Well honestly that's what usually happens. Most of the time these threads last a few days.

No,I will be rejoining you guys don't worry

Just that I have had some personal troubles,and general issues.So I may or may not leave the threads in like a month or two.

But yeah.either we make it triweekly,or we simply retry as usual.

Well the thread is here now tell the people in the discord to join. And we can do the battle later in the week this session will just be politics/celebrations.

[I cant join and neither can rukkar, we have another RP thread going and I'm not sure on the NOO or others]

Ooc
Sure.Simply continue as normal,Karl.We will have this sorted out,one way or another.No need to worry about something that has not been confirmed,right?

Anyways,go on like a usual thread.

Greetings all. I will not be attending this session of the Federation assembly for obvious reasons. My peoples homeworld is in dire need of any support, so I am off to volenteer to help rebuild our homes

IRL I will be painting my plastic crack since I have neglected to do it the entire week

God, I hope you RPing fucks get thrown off this board for good. You've been shitting it up for too long.

oh fuck off

I have fun, they have fun....YOU DONT

so go to a DIFFERENT THREAD that you LIKE

there are 2 RP threads....... how many genrals?

CYOA's are they next?

and this has only been going on for like......2 months? how is that too long?

quests were here nearly 4 years before getting the boot.......so user kindly do all of us a favour and FUCK OFF, because FUN IS ALLOWED, GO HAVE SOME

This kind of bullshit would fit better on Reddit, you should go back there.

I can not go back to where I have never been, but I will admit I'm surprised you stuck about.

so tell me whats the bullshit? the fact that I am annoyed you insult something I like when you could infact just go to any of the other 50 threads on TG.

the fact this IS related to traditional games, and thus deserves to be here. and it isn't a quest so it does not deserve to be on /qst/

tell me, what is the thing that aggravates you

Nah I'd rather not

Wow, you are mad. Maybe you should just have a little dignity and accept your place in the graveyard.

glad you noticed, and I really don't have that much dignity left so why stop here.

if I'm going to the grave yard then I would know the reasons for my execution/banishment whatever symbology you like. and you still have not said your own reasons for disliking RP threads. which only leads me to believe that you dislike others enjoying themselves which is quite frankly both sad and selfish.

but I hope I'm wrong on this point

I don't need to explain myself to a babbling cretin like you. Maybe you should just go back to your circlejerk - I hear that tears make great lube.

No chill m8

I am quite aware that you don't need to explain yourself however the point of asking what is wrong that makes you so hostile, is that you answer and if it can be fixed it will be.

however descending into insults is not very productive, it is only babbling if it is not on topic, and I'm not sure why you would use tears as lube but to each their own.

so I ask you this, will you tell me what you dislike and see if I can remedy this or go some why to help.

or will you stop with your unproductive insults and go enjoy yourself in some other thread because at this point you are simply keeping alive a thread we want to end so we may start again at some later date. hopefully at a time when you do not seek to comment.

Well what threads are we taking attention away from?

would you explain yourself to me?
I mean we do only stick to one thread
/dragon/ and the mages guild doesnt get booted neither does weapon inspection
in short:
dude, chill youll give yourself a heart attack

Bump

How are you all my fine Ambassadors?

Also bump

Oh yeah, it would be shit if /dragon/ tg was gone. I mean there would be nothing left at that point.

>Stretching awake from her week long bath nap
>sees all the carnage and notifications about her husband and other various events.
>internal Raltekian Screeches
SOMEONE CALL FUCKING ADMIRAL BRYLO AND GET LORD RUKAAR HOME FOR FUCKING FU- Oh we're doing just lovely Admiral!

That is if he wants to go home Rippress he might be having too much fun killing Perfected to care about much else. Perhaps instead you can join him on Jhool Prime and see if the battle still rages.

yesssssssssssssssss

Thread bump

[spoilers]Tell those fuckers in the Discord to get in here and use the damn thread while it's up

Bump

PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS PODS
>Raltekian Screaming