What do you eat whilst adventuring?

What do you eat whilst adventuring?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsandscrolls.blogspot.com/2017/07/monster-menu-all-part-1-eating-ad.html
coinsandscrolls.blogspot.com/2017/07/monster-menu-all-part-2-veins-of-earth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly MREs, occasionally local fauna and flora.

I don't like your character art, it looks gross and is hard to understand. Is that skin or armor or something else? Dose that thing have 2 sets of ears? Don't even get me started on that face. A complete mess.

Most campaigns I play in focus more on things other than food. So at the start the party will buy "rations" and never worry about eating unless for role playing like when you enter a bar or something.

I did just end a campaign where I was a cook for an ant-artic expedition. I would cook up the "spam like stuff" and cook up whatever wildlife we could hunt.

>I don't like your character art
The fatty lovers are getting anxious again. They posted this character in another thread too. Prepare yourself for a wave of fatposting.

In the game I'm running one of the players took some skill ranks in cooking. He goes out of his way to seek out cultural dishes, exotic spices and tasty local critters. Curried Turtle was a favourite.
If there's nothing appetizing around, the bard just makes their trail rations and instant oatmeal taste like blueberry pie.

The other players.

>getting anxious again
Wait, what? Anxious? About what?

Oh well... Guess when it hits I'll ditch Veeky Forums for a few weeks until it dies down.

Just a questionablly human lady eating cartoon meat.

You should play Monster Hunter.

It's just bad art.

It's usually gone in a few days when it peaks. Fatty lovers aren't nearly as tenacious as dragon vore fags.

Cum

Ass.

That character doesn't look fat at all, though; she's definitely muscled, and her torso could be either solidly muscled or musclefat (that is, if that giant piece of meat wasn't blocking the way), but she doesn't look fat to me.

Unless by fat you just mean gluttonous, which while the two are incredibly related, I wouldn't say are quite the same thing.

Regardless though, yes, that character art is terrible and the armor is stupid.

Penis

This ia her full image. Warning graphic content

The armor would be a lot better if the artist realised that any kind of hard plate needs some kind of padding to stop it being very uncomfortable and bruising the flesh that it's supposed to be protecting. Lots of padding isn't required, but some is.

Looking at , it looks like she already has lots of padding :^)

Meat is only for rich people, merchants and nomads. Everyone else have to eat pfridge and vegetablez. Well-off get to eat meat once a week.

How big would her belly be after eating all that? Just for laughs, haha!

Not big enough

coinsandscrolls.blogspot.com/2017/07/monster-menu-all-part-1-eating-ad.html
coinsandscrolls.blogspot.com/2017/07/monster-menu-all-part-2-veins-of-earth.html

Depends on my character and their tastes, upbringing, etc.

I took my party fishing a while ago in a Pathfinder campaign I'm in. That went well.

>not hunting your own meat

souls

My half-orc barb is a gourmet chef who either rustles up something good from party-secured ingredients or opts to try the local delicacies to add them to his recipe book

Rations and kobolds

The other players.