CYOA throg

previous throg:

Rosanon, yuri when?

desu the gif thing is pretty annoying desu

Keeping the streak alive, here if your weekend OC. Just a little one this time.

As always, builds, feedback and pointing out all my typos is appreciated.

no you dont understand dave, it moves. The pictures move.

Oh, for the anons I asked about pictures a couple of days back, unfortunately I could find enough appropriate 90s era pictures to make be consistent. Oh well.

Since knowing AliceAnon he's by now retreated back to the Outer Dark to slumber for a thousand years, it remains to us mortals to keep spamming his weird, autistic, yet strangely compelling CYOAs.

It's a good thing the biker isn't green.

if the background didn't constantly reset, this could potentially be somewhat nice

i know, that's what's annoying

>ywn be creative enough to come up with a setting like that

How do you do it?

I'm going to assume this is sarcasm user

Anons with smaller screens, is the second one at all difficult to read? I'm experimenting with one size smaller text to possibly fit in a few more lines.

Looks fine to me on a smallish laptop

This is either some top-shelf, high-quality butthurt, or somebody really into making fun of themselves and making themselves look like an idiot.

are you new or something

Looks fine and I'm on my phone

Great, thanks anons.

Looks fine on my Nintendo DS

Not new by any measure, but I've been absent for a month or so.

What's the story here? Somebody hurt Tok's feelfeels or something?

you got it in one

Reading on a laptop, second looks fine to me.

I thought you weren't posting for 24 hours.

When the 3rd part will come out?

I want to calculate those hips.

OC!

NOW!

I can't even begin to imagine how friendly, civil and shitposting-free this place would be if fatposter/whatthefuckwecallhimnow left

tok for the love of humanity kill yourself, how can you let everyone in the world down like this

Nah, there's like at least five or ten of us here.

I really wish you'd put one of those cock rings around your neck.

What is this, a cyoa for ants?

I choose to believe it's one guy. He was fucking active last thread.

>Want the autistic rune mage in the party
>Can't have her as mentor or lover because smug elf and "by fire be purged" loli have taken those places
>Having her as friend seems ill-fitting
Dammit. Ah yes by the way looks good on the phone

Think of how much better Eronomicon could have been if Tok had put the amount of work he puts into these shitposts into it.

There's going to be a fourth slot for (optionally friendly) rival. Maybe that will help.

I actually enjoyed it

Might've been a decent CYOA with actual taste in fetishes, real choices in the spells, and spells that made sense for the categories they belonged to.

Guess we'll never know since Tok seems determined to shitpost until he's dead.

>since Tok seems determined to shitpost until he's dead.
Doesn't sound bad for me, it's kinda funny

Assault Marine
Raven Guard
Craftworld Acanthus, The Tattered Eye, Viola Sept Expansion
Shas'O Vant

>actual taste in fetishes
You had plenty of chances to tell him what to add.

>The Beginning: Life is good, cyoas are posted
>The First Half: tripfags come out of the wood work, shitty/ironic cyoas are posted, drama/melodrama ensues
>The Later Half: Resurgence of quality cyoas being posted, serious builds are posted, criticisms are made, questions are asked and sometimes answered
>The End Game: Complete thread derailment, tripfags and namefags get a second wind, conversations devolve into constant bitching or 'muh feels'

Just because it's a (You) magnet doesn't make the statement false

>Mithrodae
>Another slut
You have two of those already, did you really need another?

Heh it might be funny to have her as rival. By the way can you *try* to learn the skills of the party members other than the mentor?

When the 4th part will come out?

>You have two of those already, did you really need another
This is amazing. I really would love to hear what you read in her description that makes you think "slut"?

Have your (You), dirty slut. Are you gonna post a CYOA now? I'll give ya another!

What do you think those mistakes she made when drunk were? There's only two things people do when losing control of themselves when drunk, and I don't think she beat her wife.

>Mithrodae
>Slut
She would be probably too busy calculating the proper force and direction of the fucking to get actually fucked

No I didn't, since he only took the ones that were popular and butchered them besides.

Not when drunk.

>Mithrodae

I will never understand the appeal of autistic girls. Into the trash she goes imo.

Wow. I really want to hear you go on, so:
>reads that someone made mistakes when drunk and stopped drinking entirely
>in spite of heavy textual hinting that runic magic can *kill* with mistakes, assumes that it was "mistake" sex
>seems perfectly obvious

Also amazing is the fact that even if you assume that it was drunken sex, one would think that a person who regretted it so much that they stopped drinking entirely would be someone to be admired. But, ah well.

>By the way can you *try* to learn the skills of the party members other than the mentor?
The intent is that you can achieve the rough "power level" of anyone in your party, or really in the world. Whether you specialize or diversify is up to you. I'm going to try to make that clear in the next version.

People don't understand that a sociopathic lack of empathy is part of autism.

I'm just glad we have proof that Tok is a whiny baby.
Piss off faggot, I'm glad you quit.

And yes, traps are, and always will be gay

Your mistake is thinking that your 1-2 years are representative of this thread's entire life span when it's far older than that.

>Rune magic is powered by meticulous autism
>Try to do drunk rune magic
>Everything fucking dies
That is what probably happened

Shut up. Autistic people are extra loving. They just can't express it well!

Get into fights, get into accidents, make impulsive purchases they can't afford to or otherwise spend more money, drink more than they originally intended and feel like shit the next day, make ill-considered promises, start doing something you really shouldn't do while drunk and fuck it up...that seems like more than two things listed.

Drinking doesn't change your personality, it just removes your inhibitions. A drunk slut is someone who was always and inwardly a slut.

>A drunk slut is someone who was always and inwardly a slut.
I knew that would be worth it!

>I will never understand the appeal of autistic girls.
Felt it needed at least one, given that there will be 43 characters in total. Broad appeal, and all.

I think he was taking about the cycle of each thread individually, in terms of postcount/bump limit.

Once a whore, always a whore. You can't come back from drunken sex. She's a shit character by design.

>I knew that would be worth it!
You can't deny that it's true.

Alright this is bait.

>You can't come back from drunken sex.
All I can say is that I imagined her killing people due to her mistakes while drunk. If you want it to have been drunken sex, that's your choice of projection, not mine.

How bad is triple extra hereticcal for a Space Marine?

That's because it isn't. Sociopaths can understand people just fine without giving a shit, while autists can give a shit about people without understanding them all that well. Not that it's relevant, since Mithrodae doesn't actually seem autistic. If there's something wrong with her, it'd probably be some kind of a personality disorder, but considering that different personality traits are a thing, there's probably nothing wrong with her that would lead to a diagnosis IRL.

user, you're wrong. Look up the symptoms of autism. Lack of empathy is one of the defining ones. Autistic people can't feel empathy.

Inhibitions are a part of your personality, just as much as the desires and instincts being inhibited. Removal of inhibitons is altering personality.

Don't fucking take the bait morons.

Not really. All an inhibition indicates is a repression of your true self.

>cyoa has user thrown into a new world
>he's actually the chosen one/destined to save it and surrounded by beautiful women who want his heroic cock

Is this a good or bad trope?

I work with autists, user. I mean, not with autistic coworkers, with autists as clients. I have a read plenty of literature on autism, both textbooks and research articles. You're just factually wrong about this.

You're dreadful. I sincerely hope you get banned for something.

>I'm so sad, he wouldn't include this fetish I only have :( what a dumb meanie pants!!

Or you're lying or bad at your job.

>user is thrown into a fantasy world
>Is the only shemale present on the planet/plane
Shit's gonna be saucy.

tropes are tools, dumb frogposter

That is just blatantly ridiculous. Inhibition is motivated by something, and that something usually isn't purely external but something that's part of you. Some set of values, some desire that's in conflict with whatever you're inhibiting, something like that. If a person behaves ina ceryain way when he or she is sober and in a different way when he or she is drunk, it's laughable to claim that behavior stemming from the alcohol-addled brain represents that person's "true self" while the way they behave most of the time, the way they choose and want to behave, is something else.

First of all, the text looks fine on my laptop.

Second, is the art for Mithrodae based on TES, because that is 100% a Daedric Oht or O, which is also the symbol for Oblivion.

And finally, after this next page, will there be any other options being added? Either for the PC or various quests or occurrences. I feel as if it would help extend the lore of the world and provide for a lot of potential story crafting for participants. Like if this is choose your lover, rival, friend and mentor, you could then do a similar thing with events that the party would go through and ways that the character's backstories could be revealed.

Finally, I feel as if all the characters should make me wanna find out more, and that which ones need to rewritten are typically those who are kinda boring.... but I dunno its up to you.

>Kuuzzi
Well he's a fascinating little window on the world. I like that he's a hardliner who's not in the DEUS VULT camp, which is where those sort of with-us-or-against-us types usually live.

>Mithrodae
Cute, intelligent, and sober. I like her but then I'm a turbonerd. Hopefully she's not wanted for anything that happened the last time she was drunk since "a mistake can be fatal" and she made some, so body bags seem likely to have been involved (but if that's what you're going for it might be made clearer since a lot of argument about her). Like some of the others in the prior sheets I'd like to know where she might go with the support of a good friend/lover (being her student seems to have obvious consequences)

Alcohol doesn't change your personality. It's blatant wishful thinking to assume a depressant is changing who you are.

I just hope you're slightly less upset now, Tok

I hate this almost as much as I hate cyoas where user is the only man in the setting yet somehow all girls are attracted to instead of freaked out by him.

The destined to save the world thing will not make you win by default, The waifus are encouragement to actually work hard for it.

How do you feel about settings where everyone you meet is just conveniently female but there is no real comment on why that is? Like, if your cone of vision shifted slightly, the male characters would be there, but since it hasn't shifted you just happen to be seeing cute girls?

>want to make a cyoa
>too lazy to make a cyoa

Stop Lazy please

Just plot along at it at a glacial pace. Like whenever you feel like nabbing an image or writing a sentence. Eventually you may finish.

>art for Mithrodae based on TES
Yes; good eye. Attached is the original image.

>more options.
I want to, but I've also learned to not make promises that I'm not very sure I will keep. So, I *promise* the completion of the fourth page of characters, and I *intend* to do some DLC stuff, indeed involving quests.

>boring characters
I'm fine with this kind of criticism, but if you have any particular characters that you find boring that would be helpful in considering whether anyone needs elaboration. I'm downgrading font size by one, so I have room to add another sentence or two to each character as needed.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not going to elaborate on Mithrodae's mistakes more explicitly. I'd rather leave that up to the imagination, even if it does cause some unpleasant responses. I'll consider the idea of "where she might go" though.

It is also blatantly ridiculous to think that the way you behave drunk is somehow more real than the way you behave sober. Alcohol may bring out sides of you that are normally hidden, but those sides aren't closer to your "true self" than the sides you're normally controlled by.

Be ready for my new cyoa, eta, the heat death of the universe.