Female not-space marines

There was a guy in another thread who swore he had inside info that GW isn't making new sisters, but they are using the new primaris marine lore to introduce a new faction of girls in power armor.

Frankly, I am sort of inclined to believe it because lately GW has been more moved to make entirely new stuff rather than update old stuff. Adepta Sororitas will not be squatted, but they will be reinforced with... primaris sisters?

I don't know if he was full of shit, but think about it. GW likes making new stuff rather than updating old, and sisters have been a common request for a while now.

I am generally not for female space marines, but I would be accepting of an entirely new faction with a new type of gene modification, like treating celestine as a primarch and suping up sisters or something. What I mean is I would be ok with superhuman adepta sororitas, but not female space marines.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:The_Shape_Of_The_Nightmare_To_Come_50k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do know the new writers are all problem-hair Tumblrina's right? There was a facebook post on it and all.
>When you live in nottingham and don't see females anywhere near your GW

>There was a facebook post on it and all.
On what? What did the facebook post talk about?

>GW likes making new stuff rather than updating old
Based on Primaris and...what else?

Age of Sigmar stuff is another indicator.

But look at new kits for existing factions. They are generally more new units rather than updating of old ones.

Nice try at testing the waters geedubs, but that's too retarded for everyone to work so better get back at redoing the ugly ass cad of the plastic sisters rather than trying to pass the shit to others.

Haha do you really think if gw wanted to test the waters on ideas they would come to Veeky Forums of all places? you are an idiot

go back to work

it's just a matter of time until GW releases female marines
GW is becoming full of tumblrinas who will push for it

Again, I will be ok with female super warriors, but not female space marines.

What the tumblrinas want are females amongst the ranks of regular space marines, to be gene modified with the same shit used on the males. For them to wear the exact same armor and hold the same ranks.

That would be dumb.

But what I am saying would be an acceptable compromise, is a new breed of genetically modified super soldiers, but not space marines. More like ones made for the adepta sororitas. Like primaris sororitas. Rather than using geneseed from the primarchs like russ and dorn and all that, use a new method for these girls. Saint Celestine comes to mind.

I know it's coming. I am just trying to think of a good compromise, because we can't stop it, but we can at least hope it comes in a way that makes some sense.

Turned out it was just sisters of silence. Non-SoB power armour girls.

Sorry to bust your cherry.

Stop making these outdated threads.

Gg

>GW likes making new stuff rather than updating old
GW likes stealing shit from LordLucan, that's what GW likes.

who?

I'd believe it just because at this point female space marines are simply more beliavable than Sisters being updated

>LordLucan,
1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:The_Shape_Of_The_Nightmare_To_Come_50k

Nah, that's a shit compromise.

The reason some people want female space marines is not "RAR women want super biceps", its because space marines are GW's golden boys and the faction with arguably the most diverse roleplay and storytelling opportunities. You can turn the sisters into supermarines if you want, if they keep being an afterthought storywise, you've accomplished nothing.

Cawls new geneseed organs could be stated to be female compatible. And on their own would still make someone superhuman.

Primaris SoB could get just those and work.

>Nah, that's a shit compromise.
Female super soldiers are coming, we can deny it all we want and cry betrayal of the fluff all we want, but theyre coming.

However, I would rather female super sisters of battle over female super space marines.

This. female marine is just dilution of Sisters and Marine. They already made 2 monogender armies, just let them be their own thing.

Sisters have so much room for development due to decade of neglect.

Why do you need female space marines to accomplish that? All you have to do is feature more female protagonists.

GW's sculptors are pretty retard-tier when it comes to making the female form these days, so anything they make is probably going to be laughably bad. See: The Sisters of Silence.

People miss the point of Primaris. Its so the game now has properly scaled marines.
With female minis its hard to have nice looking female minis at the current scale. So primaris scale sisters would allow for better sculpted females and more dynamic poses. Visually it would look better.
It also justifies female warriors in the setting by making them super human.

Would it surprise you if I told you a lot of people like those models?

A lot of people watched Jersey Shore, too.

Yeah, I equate people who liked Jersey Shore to plebs who think those sculpts are terrible.

Funny how that works, huh?

not really, no, because you are a pathetic shill.

And you are an ignorant moron. Does much more really need to be said in this conversation?

Women can be Primaris it turns out. Why the fuck not. See the thing is, GW is advancing the story. So now new developments can happen, and sperglords will sperg.

sisters of silence models are fine.

Get the impression a few posters are just "waaah girls" underage trolls.

compared to what?

They are phoned-in garbage compared to 20+ year old monopose sculpts

Compared to nothing. There's nothing inherently wrong with Sisters of Silence sculpt

So. I like Sisters of silence, But I like Sisters of battle troops a little more. But I like that sisters of silence are 32 mm based

What i want to know is. is there an alternative that wont have me spending an arm and leg

Those third party Repentsun molds are to die for, but also about 20 bucks for one.
and i would want a bunch of them.

Repentsuns are really what i want.

Repen what?

are you perhaps upset that i misspelled that.... hehe

Well, technically speaking, female Space Marines have always been possible, but their bodies often rejects the slew of organs and drugs they're forced to undertake due to the different methods that each sex's gametes must be processed into a geneseed. It was eventually seen that while Emps could do it, he figured it was kind of a moot point when it was so expensive by comparison.

With Primarines being made more like Custodes perhaps the process could work on a female subject now instead, though it's unclear if Emprah ever tried to make a female space marine using Custodes methods or if that's simply why he deemed it 'too expensive'.

Whaaaaat

They are uninspired, boring shit that I'll never spend money on.

so you were just having an argument for no reason.
Ok, fine, but there's nothing wrong with SoS sculpt. I didn't buy any either, but it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it.

more white haired bitches with big boobs

The fact that they are ugly and uninspired chunks of boring plastic that GW is trying to sell for 5 bucks a pop is pretty wrong, but... that goes for a lot of GW products so... If you are just a GW sockpuppet, you are going to resist that truth.

Nice opinion. Too bad it's only an opinion, so it's not an argument toward anything.

If feminists ruin warhammer 40k for me I will shit a fucking brick. Primaris female marines would make me fucking quit. I like sisters of battle but fuck that. 8th is so retarded it has me on thin ice.

No one cares its nothing to do with feminists

And then bash some feminist skulls in with said shit-brick?

>and sperglords will sperg.

Like sperging about how female space marines should be a thing? That's what you were referring to, right?

>getting this upset at the prospect of super soldier women in 40k
Time to stop

No, marine inductiom adds an extra y chromosome, hence the "space marines are autists" joke and also why they are sterile. Females cannot take the extra y chromosome withou having one already.

Nah quite a few people do. Its kind of become the norm for original ideas to cow to the vocal inane minority of assholes these days.

Guys, I heard on facebook that the tumblrinas just purchased a majority share of GW

No question about it, we're getting new female space marines.

I think it's far more likely we see the sisters of battle and the sisters of silence combined into some kind of gene modded "Valkyries of the Emperor" deal

>There was a guy in another thread who swore he had inside info that GW isn't making new sisters, but they are using the new primaris marine lore to introduce a new faction of girls in power armor.
This is LITERALLY the "My uncle works at Nintendo, tabletop edition" statement.

The user was mostly full of shit.

If they're going to introduce a new faction of girls in Power Armor, it'll likely be Sisters of Silence-related, NOT primaris related.

You're retarded and the inane minority you know that right?

>everyone secretly agrees with me
>it's just all a conspiracy to make it seem like they don't!

I'll never understand how anyone can have their head so far up their own ass

Found tumblr

>everyone I don't like is tumlr

found the middle schooler

>GW, the company known for making nothing but art with the highest integrity, is pandering to both waifufags and "feminists" in one fell swoop

Jeez, that's cuhrayzee

Well my theory has been the reason sisters are getting delayed is that they have been reimagined ala the dark elder redesign.
Now that Primaris have appeared its starting to seem like if this is true the change could be pretty big.
I've also noticed clues in minis that GW is experimenting with better female sculpts of a larger scale probably to get a slice of that KD market

>Again, I will be ok with female super warriors, but not female space marines.

My preference if they had to do something would be to go super gothic/ornate. Lots of robes and fancy decoration on the armour. They are not gene/cybernetically modified, they are empowered by emps in a similar (If much lesser) version of what happens with St Celestine.

Stuff like big faith based inv saves or being a super medic that can return multiple units to a squad per turn as they heal wounds with a touch.

>You do know the new writers are all problem-hair Tumblrina's right?
Wait. Wat? It this true?? Sorry, I've been out of the 40k loop for a while now.

They might be referring to the BL writers and rpg books.

It's just the usual roleplay of female marine bashing threads

>I heard GW is making all marines female
>them tumblrs
>why should my space setting acknowledge anyone who isn't exactly like meeeeeeeee
>I heard etc etc

You could copy paste the last ten threads and it'd be the same shit

They are not, and no-one wants that. I have no idea why morons keep bringing it up. It's the most stupid shit I've ever heard. The only viable faction are the Sisters of Silence.

Tbh people who hate sisters are most like underage spergs because sisters are practically the soul of 40k for over two decades.

The Ecclessiarchy is criminally underused in 40k. That dark, gothic religious feel is the core of 40k imo.

doubt it. thats 10s of millions of pounds worth of stock.

no way they've got their shit together enough for that.

I hope if they make female space marines they are sexy, curvy, have tit plate, and have long hair and sexy face sculpts. If they're gonna do this just go all in maximum waifufag shit, none of this pansy "reasonable female supersoldier" shit.

Of course, GW can't into sexy face sculpts to save their lives.

>no one

I'd actually be fine with it. I think they should just add two male heads and two female heads to the primaris sprue - bam now the spergs can have an all male army, anyone who wants can have females or an all helmeted army for those who don't care if their tiny plastic soldiers have a penis or not.

theres some decent SoB floating around the net made from kitbashing DE kabalites with SM scout arms and bolters, marine power packs and skitari vanguard heads.

I think a mix between a fashion model and a pinup model.
Practical reasons for this being they should be tall and with a slimmer profile allows more dynamic poses, detail and easier painting and assembly.
Then you have female features like breasts, hips and legs excentuated so its recognisably female.

I'm okay with it, as long as we also get female(male) sororitas.

That's ... not great at all. But maybe it's the bad paintjob.

I'm really hoping it's not. I've been flirting with the idea of picking up 40k again.

As much as I would like that, just having nice faces that aren't fucking ugly would be a good start. I really wish Raging Heroes would release their goddamn sisters minis.

Why is updating the fucking Sisters of Battle so difficult for them?

>as long as we also get female(male) sororitas
Fluff-wise we can't because the sororitas are an arm of the Eccelisarchy and exist because their all-male militia was outright banned after the fuck-up that was Goge Vandire iirc.

No one in the studio really wants to work on them.

GW stuff gets updated per interest, barring Marines who just automatically get an update.

Dark Eldar was one of the developer's big passion project so it got pushed through, but I don't think anyone on the GW staff really wants Sisters.

Frankly, I don't blame them. The army is really without a niche barring gender and their theme is very limited.

Agreed. There's so much potential in the Ecclessiarchy and it's never used. The politics, the corruption, the good-intentions. There's so much potential in there for storytelling and it gets completed ignored in favor of muh spazz marroons muh primarch bullshit.

Fluff-wise female marines are also impossible, yet I agree that its only a matter of time until GW says "fuck you" and bring down the colorful hammer of inclusiveness into the lore.

>Another sperg who doesn't understand sisters.
>pretending they have an insight into the studio

>Sisters with an Invocation of Nehek ability

ooh baby

Fluff-wise female space marines are impossible.

But fluff wise female soldiers with power armour and extensive augmentation to help boost their performance is very possible.

Cawl tech sort of ignores the limitations thats why its being talked about.

Considering St Celestine raises people from the dead each turn and one of the faith powers is 'Bring people back from the dead', a unit like that wouldn't be out of place.

Would also do a lot for the general 'Sisters are a bitch to kill' factor. As being really cheap power armour, they've always been (Point for point) harder to wipe out than marines.

>Cawl tech sort of ignores the limitations thats why its being talked about.
I'm pretty sure Guilliman would straight-up murder Cawl with his bare hands if he tried to make female space marines. He already considers the Primaris marines abominations, so female marines would likely be a step too far for him.

So basically more you don't like it headcanon

Technically, Sisters of Purification (Female space marines) are cannon in current edition, they just got wiped out before 40th millennia.

Also fluff wise, we still have Fabius Bile and his weird experiments.

State how Cawl's Primaris process ignores the limitations of geneseed. It isn't some completely different process, he just adds a couple extra organs and makes them grow bigger.

So basically because you're full of shit you're going to claim your headcanon is canon and the actual canon is headcanon. Feel free to provide even a single citation where it says Cawl's process "ignores limitations" or "works on females". I won't bother waiting.

Exactly. The argument 'lawl fem-marines can't happen - canon' is dumbshit when you consider the fact that there is a dozen ways they could make exactly that using demonstrated 40k lore.

>Technically Rogue Trader fluff is canon in current edition

No it isn't you stupid ass motherfucker. They don't even come from GW fluff they came from Challenge magazine.

Oh ok, that totally makes sense. Guilliman says no to Cawl redesigning his father's work, but will be totes ok with an active chaos worshipper making femmarines

>nuh-uh!

brilliant retort mate

Dude you're full of shit your argument is literally "i don't like it" and headcanon to explain why.

>provide citation
>retort

>explain why

No, YOU explain why, motherfucker. Burden of proof lies with YOU. I swear you two dipshits are the stupidest motherfuckers on this board, all you do is spout incorrect shit and fool all the newfags into spreading your cancer. You probably post dumbass shit like Cawl blew up the Necron pylons or Carcharodons are chimeric NLs.

I roll my eyes at 40k Veeky Forums discussion so much its not just sisters but whenever someone mentions something. Theres always one autistic cunt that will spend 6 hours arguing why they hate the thing and it doesn't/shouldn't exist in the lore. Even when you point directly to how the lore says its ok they will try every deceitful shitflinging ploy to handwave it.

>nuh-Uh! nuh-Uh! nuh-Uh! nuh-Uh!

ok dude, you have fun with your headcanon

You're a retard. You made the claim that females can't be enhanced because thats too naughty YOU.
Fuck off if you are going to be a dumb shitposting sperg.

>Also fluff wise, we still have Fabius Bile and his weird experiments.
Strictly speaking those were not "female space marines" so much as "women modified and repurposed into 'space marine birthing chambers'. Major difference between the two.

Seriously, Fabius Bile and 'Female Space Marines' should never be used in a positive connotation in the same sentence. He is one sick fuck.

But hes fabulous

>Imperial Guard are shown to be augmented biologically and cybernetically to improve combat performance.
>Anyone can wear power armour, and it makes you stronger.
>But for some reason having an all-female force with as much biological and cybernetic enhancements as the Imperium is capable of, then put into high-end power armour is not possible because muh canon.

Checks out.