Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1629: Sexy Ass Demons Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/K01iuDvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But what if I don't want ass demons, sexy or otherwise?

Get rid of this thread, Red tainted it.

What would I need to go to the Inheritance Cycle and 1-up the elves there, considering how arrogant they are.

But this is something Val said last thread, user. Is everything tainted now?

Make them watch all the Shrek movies. They'll get offended and leave once they realize the implication.

Does the Mibu clan have any animals associated with it?

Which Mibu clan?

How intimate is the connection between a Spider-Man Symbiote and its Host? More specifically, if the Host is a Vampire with a weakness to Sunlight, would the full-body covering of the Symbiote protect the Host from this weakness, or would the Symbiote inherit its Hosts weakness?

Angler fish.

The SBer.

>Get rid of this thread, Timmy tainted it.
Never your waifu, Timmy. No matter how much you cry.

Incase anyone wants it here is the Red Eyes Black Dragon Writefagging. It is quite nice.

pastebin.com/K01iuDvA

He hates all of us, in his eyes everything here is already tainted. Best just to ignore the maladjusted misanthrope.

samurai deeper kyo

But he'll taint any thread senpai.

Not that I recall. They focused alot on alchemy and taoism.
The MC uses the four guardian beasts for his attacks, if that helps.

I think fire birds but that might just be Kyo.

Wow, are you being a straight-man, or did the mockery go right over your head?

That is one of his techniques, but I don't know if he got it from the Mibu or from elsewhere.

Better magic. Tons of magic systems have advantages over the ancient language. Harry Potter can do way more with way less energy, for example.

Meta-knowledge to know more than they do and out-smug them.

Destroy the Empire, bring back the dragons, all without their help. Let them sit in their forests, cut off from the world. The best way to one-up them would be to make them completely irrelevant.

Hate to be a dick here, but have you checked the wiki?

To be fair, the wiki is utter shit.

>make them completely irrelevant.
Oh, yeeesss. That is the best way to deal with those arrogant idiots.

When the rest of the world says "Elves? What's that?" Then you know you've won.

So, combo idea. Enlightened Self-Interest from Worm, Sage of the Forest from Hero BBS, and Butterfly Revolution from Jorge Joestar. All three make your actions have huge effects on the world through a cascading series of coincidences. Enlightened Self-Interest makes it so that the effects are a net positive for others. Butterfly Revolution makes it so that the effects are a net positive for you. All three together and I'm pretty sure that just by existing a chain of coincidences will happen that makes the world a utopia and grants you everything you ever wanted that could be found in that world. You buy a danish, and the increased sales of that danish shop cascade and improve the economy and use/distribution of resources until world hunger is ended. And then the danish shop makes really good danishes, from then on, and gives you the recipe.

I wonder how Death of the Endless would respond to me being a fragment of Death from Soul Eater.

I never felt comfortable taking this as a gauntlet, because I felt getting Three stars was very implausible, and had a large luck and political component.
And taking it as a jump added a fail condition besides dying, and that also made me uncomfortable.

Some things.
>Keep a Restaurant going and, within 10 years, earn not one, not two, but three Michelin Stars
This makes it sound like you need to get three stars or fail the jump.
> If you earn your star before the 10th year, you may decide to stay until 10 years are up.
This makes it sound like you only need one star to succeed. Some clarity would be nice.
Also, I'd like to suggest a Tiered system, where getting one star means you pass the gauntlet (you keep the stuff you spent CP on when you leave the gauntlet) and then getting two or three stars gets you better rewards (the restraint having stand ins of you, effortless auto updating cuisine, free universal catering, universal reputation for excellence split among the star, more stars = more rewards)

>If the Restaurant is destroyed through no fault of your own, it will be repaired in 1 month and reopen
I'd keep this, even in the challenge mode. instead of saying
>If your restaurant gets destroyed by Galactus because you opened it in Marvel’s New York, or Cersei Lanister destroys it in a green fireball, or something similar, you lose.
No one wants to Have a Chain ending event because of Giant Alien Goldfish Poop falling from outer space totals their restaurant.
>If you go out of business, that is a fail state for the jump, and ends the chain
Gauntlets should not have a chain ending fail condition. The point of gauntlets is failure costs you what you got in the gauntlet, but not your entire chain.

Far as I know, that "Death" is less a cosmic pillar of existence and more like the sort of thing her brother Dream either rules over, or has to kick out of the cosmic larder.

Probably just smile and wish you a nice day, like most other people.

Speaking of Harry Potter, should I use Prey neuromods to grant him Dumbledore's skill and magical knowledge?

Castle of Puzzles has something similar, and I'm almost completely certain there's another somewhere, but I can't remember from which jump specifically.

She's pretty friendly with anthropomorphic embodiments of the concept of death, so long as they don't start anything that could mess with the cosmic balance on a grand scale. Remember, she's not herself an embodiment or avatar of death, she IS death, and it just so happens that the DC universe is a place where abstract concepts are able to have their own personalities. So she's perfectly fine with the idea that there are many incarnations of death, because they're not really moving in on her turf. They're just highlighting a perspective on her.

Don't know if it's what I was thinking of, but Incredibles has a perk that makes your heroic deeds have a disproportionately large impact on society.

It's too bad we don't have a Save State perk.

the original pokemon jump has one.

So you can go and rape Pokémon characters? I think not.

Not valid.

As if you couldn't with psionics? Or countless other things in the Chain?

Alright I think I'm finally satisfied with the selection of perks available.

Anything anyone wants to bring up before I shift my focus towards cleaning up the language, formatting, spelling, and grammar for the final version?

Yiff in hell, furfag

Any chance you can give us several examples of what an Impeller field can do in the notes?

>Not valid.
Use it if you feel like it though. Single Player game.

I have a 10 000CP homebrew rule!

>How intimate is the connection between a Spider-Man Symbiote and its Host?
Typically symbiotes form a deep attachment to their first host and then never really fully bond to any additional host. In most incarnations Venom keeps trying to go back to Spiderman despite everything it goes through with Eddie, and Carnage is practically inseparable from it's host.

Mentally and emotionally the symbiotes can amplify emotions and their goal is to permanently bond with their host, however some like Hybrid seem to not do that and I think you can overcome the symbiote that with enough willpower.

Also one of the main reasons for why the symbiotes are depicted as being so dangerous is because they take on some of the personality traits of their hosts and parents. Venom was rejected by it's first host then bonded to someone who only wanted revenge. Carnage was born was Venom, inherited some of it's negative traits, then bonded to a psychopathic murderer, so it never really had a chance to be anything but dangerous.

Toxin, the symbiote born from carnage, was bonded to a cop and eventually got to be used for good after a lot of effort. So it's possible.

As for physical attachments, symbiotes can speak to their hosts telepathically and I think you still feel their pain while they're bonded to you. Also Carnage, Toxin, and the symbiotes in the Ultimate Spider-Man jump can hide in your blood.

If Bodacious Babes user ever shows up again, ask him. He knows more about Marvel symbiotes than I do.

Good for you.

Well, keep in mind that Soul Eater Death isn't just the Grim Reaper, he's also the Great Old One of the Madness of Order. So, as a Fragment of him, expect her to focus more on that aspect of yourself compared to you being a personification of Death.

Yeah I'll add some examples. There's a reason why the notes currently just say its capable of all sorts of bullshit because we have examples of stuff like this

>With a silent snarl of frustration on your face, you retract your medical module, with so many biological abnormalities simultaneously occurring, the use of chemical remedies are out of the question and appropriate nanomachines would take too long to manufacture. Your Impeller suffuses the Instructor, easily pushing through her still weak field and you manually correct some of the major issues, manually resetting her heart activity, reinflating her lungs and reopening several major blood vessels that had collapsed and removing clots. If this was your own body, you could have resolved every issue with your Impeller, but lacked the complete awareness that you would have of your own body and you dared not use high band scans on an exposed human body, Valkyrie or not. Your Impeller is also obstructed from forming a higher fidelity picture of the Instructor's body by her Impeller as it constantly regenerates and the two fields clash.

Can I waifu my Symbiote?

Shitposting isn't fun when you respond in a level headed fashion.

Help.

My Symbiote abandoned me and fused with a Blackened Denarius. I think it was Tarsiel. I'm not entirely sure. I didn't exactly have time to check.

Help.

That's called a challenge SB-kun.

Quick grab a towel!

It was shitposting? I didn't realized. I apologize for my lack of attention.

You needed worthy opponents.

>Symbiotes abandoning their spou... I mean host
I think she was mind controlled, user.

Bringing back request for Monster of the Week powers fron last thread. So far we have Sailor Moon Daimon Seeds (you only get 6), Demon Spawning from Hero BBS (weakens you to make them), and Chest of Demons from Minish Cap (good for armies of mooks, but not hjgh tier badies). Anybody else have any suggestions?

Okay, now what? It's blue and fluffy and a beach towel if that matters.

This feels like a little overkill!

I'm not really worried about the why at the moment. I'm worried about the amount of magical power and raw technology I invested into the Symbiote up until now.

Do you know how long it's been since I cast my own spells?!

They're playing hard to get. It's fine.

Kill them all user

Gemcraft, mate. Really, there's an entire tree for it.

>Magic
>No mind control immnity

Power rangers has a monster maker and make my monster grow.

>not having backups upon backups
its like you don't want to be prepared for when something like this happens user.

Desu it's fine, I'm pretty sure they'll break up when the fallen realises your symbiote has the wrong kind of soul to power itself with.

Worst to worst, any Denarian not named Nicodemus, Tessa, probably Magog and probably Ursiel can be wasted by a sniper rifle. So don't worry if you gotta knock some sense into them.

That is too bad I wanted her to run up to me and give me a hug saying something like nice to meet you bro.

The seeds replenish, though. Is that not in the perk description?

>Can I waifu my Symbiote?

Yes you can, Cassidy did

Why did it abandon you user?

Well, Kamen Rider offers a variety of options. If we're going with just ways to make them instead of converting humans into them, for borderline ethical reasons, then Phantoms, Yummy, Inves and Mirror Monsters are things you could just make.

Well, there Gem Science from Steven Universe that would allow you to make Gem Soldiers of your very own given time and sufficiently advanced incubation chambers. Buying a Kindergarten would probably be a good idea, if only to study the mechanics behind it.

You can also learn how to build Golems of all kinds in Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen. Or you could become a Pumpkin and make hordes of Pumpkin warriors to control. Or, hell, a Pumpkin Dragon if you want to go really crazy and make Undead Dragons to control.

That's all I got off the top of my head.

Well if you just want to make monsters to throw at people you could use Geneforge's shaping magic. Might want to pick up Safety First from Cardcapturer Sakura first though.

how would a black blood weapon and a symbiote get along?

Oh, she'd do that if she ran into you, if she thought it would make you feel better. She's very friendly. It's just that getting her attention is pretty hard, because she's also very busy. There's one way that's guaranteed to work, but I don't think you'd like it.

>a Pumpkin Dragon

...wut

Not familiar with that setting. What is it about?

Eait really? You can get the monster maker from there? I honestly wasn't expecting that.

user, user, user.

My point was she WOULD do that if you went out of your way to meet her (well, in a magic way, not the suicide way), whether you're a pseudo-psychopomp or not.

Depends on what kind of relationship you have with your Black Blood Weapon. If it's something like what Crona and Ragnarok have, like siblings, then they'd probably get along, though it might be grudging on the part of the Symbiote given how Yandere-ish they tend to be. If the Black Blood Weapon is ALSO a Yandere for you, however, expect them to constantly be at each other's throats.

>expect them to constantly be at each other's throats.

Which might also be your throat at the time.

Does being descended from Soul Eater's Death risk anything with you and Kid both having Sanzu Lines?

A short while after I made Ogre Battle, an user pointed out that the way I had worded the explanation sentence under Classes left people free to take both the path of "Scales and Fire" and "Pumpkins and Straw". While this was not what I had initially intended, I found the idea so amusing I left the wording the way it was.

So if people want, they can go to Ogre Battle, get transformed into a Dragon, then recreated as an undead Dragon with a massive Pumpkin for a head. And considering you're paying for both of these, I felt it was fair you gained the abilities of both.

Which means the ability to create other Pumpkin-headed Undead Dragons among other things.

Nothing happened to the Kishin when Kid connected them all, well other than that Kid did use the powerup to blast the Kishin.

Doesn't the Fragment option specifically say that you can't do what Kid did and replace your progenitor?

Yep its a 400 cp item called a monstermatic.

What? ...oh there is an updated version of the jump. Never mind on that point then.

Nope. As the description states, you're more like Asura, in that while you won't outright replace your Progenitor (like Kid did with Death), you'll be able to become a Great Old One on your own someday. Much like Asura, you have nothing to fear from Kid replacing Death.

Oops. Reading fail.

Dwarf or Halfling, /jc/?

Halfling everywhere except Dragonlance.

Dire Halflings Fuck Yeah!

Dwarfling. A miniaturized one. Maximize the smol.

Ugh. You're such an SBer. Seriously, it's really damn obvious. I can't understand why you feel the need to inflict your presence upon this community.

What jumps let me become a concept?

>pic
...huh.

Ugh. You're such a shitposter. Seriously, it's really damn obvious. I can't understand why you feel the need to inflict your presence upon this community.

Invalid user. Needs a replacement.

A question about Hero BBS: When Kamidachi's entry says that it isn't available for import as an item, does that mean that it can't be imported as an item in future jumps or is it just referring to how the other deredachis can have items imported to be them? Because I need to give my blade as El of Shadow as much defense penetration as possible, and merging it with Kamidachi through an import option would be very good for that.

That's when you go Gnome. What could go wrong?

On the subject of Soul Eater, can anybody explain what the big deal about Bushin is? I was surprised to see Anti-Demon Wavelength replaced as the ultimate capstone of the perkline, since I was given to understand it was basically the most powerful anti-magic thing in the setting.

There are lots of places with monster making options. With as many jumps as we have it's not that strange.

Ugh. You're such a community. Seriously, it's really damn presence. I can't understand why you feel the need to inflict your shitposter upon this obvious.

No imports at all for Kami whether before or after. It wants you to suffer for grabbing the best weapon that also has Gil levels of annoyance.

If you want a weapon with penetration grab Mucro Regis from Blazblue maybe find a way to combine them since I am unsure if it allows imports in the jump

You can't import them into a different item, and a different item can't be imported into them. They're inviolate and unchangeable.

Thedepartmentofengineeringwhichisstudyingtheeffectsofdragonorbradiationonlocalpopulationsduringdragonwars is hiring.