Darkmarketer here

Darkmarketer here,
I'm feeling lonely so I'll answer about darknet coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

How's the switchover to Monero? In progress, waiting on multisig? 10%? 50%? Any competitors you're looking at?

What's a good onion site to start down the rabbit hole?

Sentiment on Bitcoin Cash from other dark marketers?

Also why isn't Monero the only coin used anyway?

uhmm can you just explain what the hell your talking about?

Our motto is "what're you buying?!" discord.gg/FN6pVrn

Are you using Tor right now?

Monero is a wonderfully developed coin, a true piece of artwork and very easy for development. Unhapply our customers are dumb hipsters and they can't get monero.
>multisig
Already merged and will be on next release. But they gui wallet sucks.

Bitcoin Cash cames to solve a growing problem and is de facto the new bitcoin. Even so bitcoin is a secondary option to Monero.

> why isn't Monero the only coin used anyway
Because some escrow markets hold monero brought with the bitcoin escrow wallet and get all the gains for themselves and we call it a free bitcoin laudering service.

I'm using a neighbor's IP. I don't like him.

Awesome to hear from people who actually use this stuff for commerce, thanks user.

How likely are criminal to use stealth Altcoins ( the default being monero) I mean zcoin, zencash, Komodo, etc

>using known amounts

how do you even buy banned firearms in foreign countries?

how does the logistics of it all work?

asking for a friend

you can buy almost anything on the dark web. Except guns. All gun vendors are either pigs in uniforms or goofies scamming.

Do the dark markets know about Obsidian (odn)?

That also true for hits?

What do you buy in the "darkmarket"?

why the fuck would you answer that? You're either a fucking retard or hopefully just larping

Beta Android application just released. It is still relatively unknown and needs to be vetted.

>zcoin, zencash, komodo...
Lol no one uses these. Monero is the darknet coin but nomies customers only know bitcoin.

Disassembled parts split into many packages.

Drugs and shit.

So why you asked? In surface we commonly use nolog vpns with private proxy.

I stepped away from the markets in June/July with all the fear after AB collapsed. What is the most reliable market(s) as of now?

Correct.