Post em

Future millionaires edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
pivxmasternode.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’ll take donations.... otherwise I ain’t gonna make it.

19qpaFbAoE22EcfhuFvvfdgWuKCpnhbt7d

Will I make it?

>begging
Enjoy your ban retard.
You aren’t gonna make it with those shot coins anyway

Not bad user. You’ll be ok.

Be sure to dump ICX shitcoin don't be a bagholder

Don't have enough initial investment to actually make it. $25k EOY 2018?

Dude I was looking into PIVX as well. It's not on binance is the problem and I'm too lazy to get on another exchange. Which one did you buy in?

Also KMD is a cool coin as well. Great hold term plays.

All in on ARK. I am already up a ton, and the rewards from staking are enough to pay my mortgage - but I am of course holding them as well.

Yeah, that looks good.

Are you a retarded fuck?

Ok. discord.gg/JDS4tcX

It's called being a nocoiner on Korean NEO.

I already 2X 1/2 on this lovely coin.

can someone redpill me on fees. i heard they were crippling the market, but others say just day trade and dont mention fees at all. are the fees only if you cash out to fiat?

Bitcoin sucks. It's slow and cost a shitload to move (fees). No one actually wants to use it. No stores accept it. If you want to buy shitcoins, you buy ETH and transfer over in minutes with almost no fees.

BCH is Bitcoin.

How am I doing?

you glorious motherfucker

How much per day?

>future millionaires
>no dogecoin in the thread at all

I'm all in on LINK lol. This fucker just has to hit ~$5 and I'm a millionaire. That's basically guaranteed in 2018 unless something seriously unexpected gets fucked up.

i have 45 eth 20 ltc and 30000 xlm. how fucked am i bros

First time investor here. Is going all in a common/effective strategy?

I was told to diversify, so I spread my gains across several coins. Thanks Veeky Forums I love you

Diversify: less risk, but you get less for moons if some of the coins get left behind
All in: more risk, huge gains if the coin you go all in for goes to the moon

PIVX is good. As far as I'm aware it's the only coin with zero knowledge and PoS. Just a shame you don't have 10000 for the masternode, though the rewards for one aren't that much greater than regular staking.

>no %70 BTC + %30 ETH masterfolio
seriously kys

user you’ll have more than 25k...
2018 is going to be absolutely ridiculous for crypto. And ICX is a guaranteed moon.
HODL!

I’m expecting 5000 to be the amount for a masternode ($1mil) putting PIVX at $200/coin

Very open to suggestions.

Add fun and you'll have every coin the pajeets shill on biz

I’m in multiple chips

Part1

Part2

Yeah. I had FUN too just sold it today and made mindblowing $5 profit.

too diversified, drop the xmr, put that in icx

pivxmasternode.org/

It's currently 10,000. Though I suppose they may lower it if it becomes too prohibitive.

The xmr is the one that's given me by far the most gains. That shit ain't going anywhere.
Apart from icx I've held these pajeet coins for so long muh gains are pretty nice. Can't put myself behind a token called fun... What a pos.

am I gonna make it?

I think I may have a chance, if 2018 goes as well as 2017

Lol thanks Verge

Fuck USD value, this is what really matters

Yes, thanks Verge.

nicely done. I'm a couple BTC behind but you are right. With the petro yuan contracts going online in 2018 inflation on USD value is going up. I have refused to sell any of my crypto assets. Paying off everything I need to in fiat as it is trash.

>measuring in sats

You just blow in from stupid town?

nothings guaranteed

months away from mill'er

Also have 4k doge and a dozen lottery shitcoins

I don't use blockfolio, but I'm all in with 864k LINK. It won't be long now. My magic number is $1.16/LINK. I'll probably just sell of $15-20k and go live in SE Asia for a year. Then, a year later I will be set for life and will only have to pay long term cap gains to the U.S. gov.

Guys?

not enough icx

It doesn't have to be a mill, but... a couple hundred K?

where the hell is link at 0.7? binance has it at 0.5
MASSIVE arbitrage opportunity right there

McAfee better eat his dick if I'm not pushing a mil by 2020.

Going to dump 2 mil link at $1.15 just for the lulz

reee

I believe in Jack Ma Jr.

maybe by 2020, but for at lest the short term (a month or two) you'll probably be bagholding ada, and xmr. i'd give xmr another week or so and then sell off. we look to be mid run right now. also icx will probably taper off.
look around and I think you'll fund coins that are more promising within the next month or so. tossing 1k into a select few with big potential could give nice results. check link and omg right now, already started moving, but looks like it's just the start

trx looks like it's on the downswing, get ready to dump

How do I increase the amount of currency I own without putting more money into the market? Is that where day trading comes in?
>REQ
>ARK
My fellow negros

Hello.

Thoughts

of course youd sell xmr after a week, weak handed faggot

what's the best portfolio app?

blockfolio if you like shiny logos
delta if you like dataz

Just recently recovered an old ETH wallet with 400 ETH on there :) rate me

How the FUCK do I turn this into a mill?

Am I really gonna have to part with my precious eth and start gambling with it?

Will I make it?

Meh not going to bother posting my poorfag wallet. I started with $250 2 weeks ago, I am sitting at about $1200. My wife is not onboard still, fucking women man. If I just had 5 grand to throw in I would be killin it!

seems everyone has link. What's a good exchange for buying it so I can join the party

Binance

based on btc chart, it moons hard for two or three weeks then bounces off .015 repeatedly. great for swing/day trading, and great to jump in at the start of the very regular moons, but theres better things to do the rest of the time

Monero is gonna have some big developments updates soon though, like Ledger support and iOS wallets.

It could be rolled out on Dream Market any second.

All coins mooning except for mine. Will I make it Veeky Forums?

Sell your XMR. Buy icx right now.
See you at 2 mill.

PLS rate me aswel

>sell xmr, buy link

Snall insider tip for foliofags.
Small coin hard working quiet devs have some big stuff in the works and you can buy it dirt cheap right now. Exchanges in January. Espers $esp
Pick up a bag, ill check back in from my rocket

which is why like any smart trader, you only sell small portions at a time.
I have a few now and am waiting for the climb to resume after cooling down from the first leg like in previous rises, and then I'm going to sell off 1/3rd to 1/2 at some point between those two upper lines. that way I can lock in profit, and still have some left in case we break above that resistance. if we we start dipping I'll wait for that nice deadcat bounce on a red dayly candle that's happened after each spike as sign of change of trend and find other things to buy

compare the trends in satoshi value between the charts. one is in the middle of a very regular moon mission, the other is verifiably on the upswing but still well below ATH (sat value) with a corresponding sustained rise in volume. if you can't see from that that link is looking really nice and xmr only has about a week or so to go on this pump baring some kind of ridiculously massive developments.
i know there is more to it than charts, but man, it's staring you right in the face

If anyone is hungry for some solid investing advice
AC is currently reposting premium signals worth 1000$/month
They posted to new ones with specific buy/sell signals just a few minutes ago discord.gg/CmteP8j

All I have to put in as of now.

Moneystight.jpg

Should i put those usdts into xlm or link?

budget in as much as you can. allocate a weekly amount to set aside and invest.
people say that money makes money for a reason.

link if you want solid gains in next month or two, xlm is holding super steady in terms of sat value but we're just hanging out in the middle of our trend lines. xlm is solid long term hold, but don't expect big positive moves real soon, that looks like its over for now. xlm actually looks like it might start a slow correction and loosing sat value for a little while.

take more risk. you have too little money in various coins, go balls deep

POST WHAT YOU STARTED OUT WITH ALONG WITH YOUR PICTURE

>falling for the ICX and TRX scams
You don't deserve to make it.

Why am I so poor?

Literally started w $30

similar boat with you except reversed on trx/icx. i would advise you do the same if you get the chance

Thanks for the recommendations. However, I need to save money for taxes and am halting any further moves until I'm squared away with the government.

By holding for a year

>25k ark

>3k ark

Holy shit and here I am with my 20. 20's enough though right?

you'll be swimming in lambos in no time lil nigga

What's your prediction for the moon on icx

a-am i gonna make it biz

Recovering really Well

You already made it, good choices

+ some monthly aion trs coins

you should focus on 5 coins max

What platfrom are you guys using to trade all the different cryptos? Which is the best and with the least fees?

Just use all of them, don't limit yourself to one, you'll miss the cheap gems

only pajeets dump don't know how to hold when their mainnet is dropping on the 29th and I don't wanna be bothered looking at charts during christmas/new years might as well leave it in a semi decent project

put more into salt...

Currently Im using Coinbase and Gdax. However they only have the three big ones. Want to buy IOTA and Golem but dont know where to buy them on.