Need good long-term investment coins

I want to get a bunch of coins and just sit on them for about one year. Which alt/shit-coins would be best for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main
discord.gg/WxBRkQK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iota eth

ETH, BCH, ICX,NEO,ZEC.

Electroneum. The iPhone of cryptos.

ICX, ETH, DogeCoinDark (ultimate dark horse, don't buy high), AION, and maybe Siacoin. Iota if you wanna hold bags until you're 45.

DigiByte
FunFair

I know it turned to a meme coin here on Veeky Forums but you should seriously consider Chainlink. Look into it. Im all in now because it's potential is so big it might bring the best revolution to crypto. Bitcoin was first, Ethereum second, Chainlink third.

I can't give it away because it's super exclusive and you can't quite find it on an exchange yet, well you can but you need to be invited. Do some research into business block chain solutions that have just come out of ico.

ZRX

We have the most logical list consisered discord.gg/FN6pVrn

all in on icx, I'm not shilling you my dude. Come to an / icx / thread and read up on it

fuck all these faggots. blockchain/ERC20 as it is now will be a fossil in a year. look into the future tech:
IOTA
XRB
ADA
These are all in its infancy so don't listen to the fud. They all have tight whitepapers/roadmaps/partnerships/whatever and are all in beta at the moment. NASA didn't get into space on their first rocket launch.

oh. and icx

Long term. Say no more just look into it, hold LTC into Q1 and make it speak for itself from there.. IDC im only holding 22 as my whole portefolio just write it down and compare in 2 months..

Waves if you believe crypto will never be anonymous but will remove the corrupt system of banking. If you do believe in transparency and that mining is a poor way to inject currancy.

Skycoin if you believe the future of crypto is true anonymity and that the internet will never be contained.

Agrello if you don't give a fuck about all that you just want something that works and where an almost 3rd world nation will use it practically.

Thats....about it?

My one year holds:

BTC
ETH
ICX
NEO
XMR
ADA
BCH

I would add some REQ and LINK, but I don't have the cash.

Retard

ETH
LTC
ICX
AION
REQ
ADA
XLM
ZRX

come crash lambos with me op

I've stopped buying released coins and just spend my money on promising ICO's. Crypto is so fucking stupid atm that any shitcoin with a half-decent future jumps up 400%- 500% then "crashes" down to 200% on it's first day of exchange. I usually sell 30% then hodl the rest. Get on LHToken user. I've already thrown a disgusting amount of ETH at this. It’s an already established and profitable business, guaranteeing 20% annually, monthly ETH dividends. You can even use it yourself to invest in forex if that sort of thing gets you hard. Top 100 by EOY 2018 no doubt.
lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main

>rned me onto shitcoin
hoping ada goes to the moon

discord.gg/WxBRkQK

Etc, easily able to be worth $700
2000% gains from here user.

Etc is the original ethereum so you see what eth became..