Do You Still Have Faith in LTC /biz?

Hey /biz, I have almost $LTC 4k at the moment. I have held this coin since early 2016 and I haven't sold any yet. Should I HODL, or move on to others?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought an LTC at $315

I seriously regret it. I could have put that into alts.

I'm looking forward for the "big surprise" as promised by Charlie supposedly on Q1 2018.
If it sucks, I got to move away from this

Sold at $350

I'd hold until $1k and then dump that shit. I'm doing the same. I like LTC but it's not going anywhere.

I bought into LTC cause it was pumping and the smallest of the big 5.

Invested 60% of my portfolio when it was around 320, fully expecting it to hit 500 by January.

Then that autistic dumbass decides to dump all of his coins at the ATH because 「it was the right thing to do」.

No, fuck that. If a CEO dumped all his shares, that means he has no more interest in making sure the company does well anymore.

I want to recover my money and put it into ICX and Eth. Litecoin is dead.

>I like LTC but it's not going anywhere.
As a currency, I like LTC but things have slowed down significantly in regards to its rewards as a speculative asset.

That's what I meant. But I still think it can break $1k eventually. We'll just have to wait a long time.

I've been waiting for that since it was $3

>ICX
What's going on with ICX? It gets so much attention on /biz.

>Then that autistic dumbass decides to dump all of his coins at the ATH because 「it was the right thing to do」.
I have much more respect to Charlie compare to Roger Ver but sometime I wish he just shut up and let LTC moon while it still can.

ahahaha
it was hilarious watching LTC get cummed on by Lee

I bought in a $7 and sold at $11. Then I bought in again at $90. Litecoin has steady consistent gains, which is more important to me than a quick pump and dump.

Bought in at 30usd on cuckbase
turned me onto shitcoins
hold for aawhile

literal non-bagholders. probably have never owned ltc in their life and most likely pajeet shills

first ltc bagholder that replied

I bought 2.5 LTC at 330. I was really happy for about a day. it's been heartache with slight glimmers of hope here and there ever since.

"500 BEFORE JANUARY 1"
"1500 BEFORE THE FIRST OF THE YEAR"

If I see that guy that was posting the pic of the Whale with legs I'm going to call him a faggot

we just gotta wait for LTC to deliver

Imagine how much more you would have with our guidance!! discord.gg/FN6pVrn

hahahahah god damn it i can't even be mad

Don't want to rain on your parade, but If it would be such a great surprise Lee wouldn't have sold everything my man...

Ultimately, I do think LTC will hit the $400 range. I will probably sell it off immediately when it hits because I don't trust this shitcoin

the surprise is that you get fucked again

I bought LTC at 27 bucks and I dumped it all. Fuck that chink bastard and his coin, no thanks

THIS, KEK

>our guidance
Roger Ver's faggot

Fucking what? I have 4 LTC.

What if I'm epileptic? For fuck sake whale-bro

welcome to Veeky Forums kurt

Hey Whale-Bro, could you at least include "2018" right after "EOY"?

It's probably adding a new feature to add smart contacts so it can host ICOs like ETH

>host ICOs
Charlie has repeatedly said he isn't up for supporting ICOs