Hey Veeky Forums, complete newfag to the hype here coming to you for advise

Hey Veeky Forums, complete newfag to the hype here coming to you for advise.
I made this thread before some hours back, but here goes again.

My sister bought a bit into BTC for fun a bit more than a year ago and already got her investment back big time by selling one like two weeks ago. Now she offered to gift me a quarter btc to have me start broking a bit. (I'm not doing so well financially atm, so this is a pretty nice gesture in my book.)
Now here's the thing. She asked me if I rather wanted the whole 0.25 btc in btc or if I wanted a percentage of it in btcash as well (like 0.07 btc's worth in btcash and only 0.18 in btc).

So what should I do? Should I rather the whole 0.25 in btc or splitt it up and to what percentage would you recommend?
I have about twelve hours to decide.

Please help me out over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WxBRkQK
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
discord.gg/A8Fvw5h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are both shitcoins, take the 0.25 Bitcoin and put it into Ether or promising alts.

Be a man and buy your own coin.

So far I was a bit torn between going all btc and splitting it like 3:1 in btc: btcash so far.
Some friendly user in the last thread recommended me to go full btc and putting some of it into STRAT asap; Would be nice to get further opinion on that one as well.
But thanks for your input as well.

Hey its you again. You already got your answer now gtfo please sir

Screw BTC, pick up either omg xrp ark or xlm

Last thread were about three ppl giving serious advise; I'd rather hear out a few more opinions on it before I choose.. This stuff doesn't come easy for me atm.
Sorry for being a pest, too. I'll try to find a few different pictures to bump this time

If you had to choose between btc and btcash
for a sum like this what would it be presently?

How'd your sister come into crypos before you?

check out this discord user, discord.gg/WxBRkQK

People pump and dump there. My goal is to avoid anything they pump like the plague unless I already own it, in which case I sell. I wouldn't participate unless you're good and have done it before

btc, but I'd rather jump into alts

That said, the big alts are swinging the way btc is, so careful

take 0.25 btc. get accustomed to crypto. once ur comfortable send 0.1 to an exchange of your choice and try your hand at trading.

buy bash or any shitcoin u want

Don't know man, like I said, I'm only now trying to wrap my head about the whole 'market' as it is. So far I'm leaning towards btc and just letting it sit in hopes of certain tendencies.

She bought some off of my recluse brother who never talks to anyone about it and who got in kind of early but might have spent/sold a lot over the last year or two. He approached her because he needed some money at the point and she bought some off of him for about USD500 per btc at the time. She's kind of well off, so to her it was just a playful investment back then and an opportunity to support him, I guess. I suspect he has around 8 btc at this point, but like I said, he's kind of turned into a loner, sadly and we hardly speak.
Sorry for blogposting.

Thanks. I'm a bit reluctant to going into the discords I see posted around here though, I've seen people calling these scams; Can someone give an opinion on that as well please?

>the big alts are swinging the way btc is, so careful
Thanks. That's the impression I get as well atm. I only really considered splitting the gift into btcash too because of what I kept hearing about high transaction fees for btc which are seemingly being seen as a bitch by some.

Thanks for the advise user

Bitch is that hells gate bridge ? Concvpt is that you

>Concvpt is that you
Sorry, not that guy and neither sure about the bridge. Have another nice one though

We got the next shit coin covered discord.gg/FN6pVrn

Take the btc, then study the top coins that are performing. If you can join a signals group, that would be good also- but don't depend on them for investment answers. Always DYOR. Good luck!

Btw, here's a channel that you can check out:

discord.gg/A8Fvw5h

Don't btc, you'll get raped by the fees.

if you'd have any sensibility you't take whatever you were offered and cash out immediately, maybe come back in a month because in case you didn't notice the entire fucking market is crashing and about to collapse this week

So you already started a thread, got some answers and still not sure?

This shit isn't for you if you can't make a fucking call dude.

Just cash out, call the IRS and pay them 100% and go back to being poor and indecisive.

Thanks a bunch.

That's what I keep hearing. So you're saying I should rather split or go more into btcash?

I was thinking of just having it sit and wait this out. I believe it will recover, user.

Like I said, about three ppl actually dropped a line of advise in the other thread; I figured it couldn't hurt to hear more opinions on it before I just jump into it.

user, I don’t give a shit what you do with your coins. 2018 will be a big year for crypto so as long as you hold basically any coin, you will double your money at minimum. That said, ChainLink will probably Moon the soonest as they will be listing on Poloniex soon. Phore is a good low market cap coin that will blow up in a few months as well.

Your collection is nice, good curation and taste in color and composition is great so I gave you two honest recs. Don’t listen to the jackasses on here. Good luck.

Thanks man. Really appreciate this. Hope you have a great year to come

everyone you ask will be biased, just take the BTC and do your own research into whether or not you want to put it into other coins or not, if you just blindly take advice from biz you'll get nowhere