Always neglected teeth because poor

>always neglected teeth because poor
>breath always smelled like shit no matter how much i brushed
>go see a dentist finally because of crypto gains
>said i need to have them all out and recommends dentures (cheap) or implants (tens of thousands of dollars)

I'm fucking done with this shitty life.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WxBRkQK
digitaljournal.com/article/319776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user just do what you need to do, your quality of life will improve

nigga tooth brush and tooth paste cheap

its probably your disgusting tonsils. ever heard of tonsil stones? fucking mouth breather

/thread

Oil pull religiously.

You can repair.

Brush, floss, use mouthwash. Don't smoke. Don't eat cat shit

Fucking britbongs

your dentist is a fucking kike trying to scam you out of thousands of dollars.

just start brushing them everyday you faggot and use mouthwash if the smell is that bad

>use mouthwash

Kills your tastebuds, and stains your teeth

go to a 3rd world country and you can use the money you save for ladybois

then wtf am i supposed to do i dont wanna be stinky :(

If bacteria made its way past your gum line to give you advanced periodontal disease your teeth are pretty much fucked. If your dentist is saying they have to be pulled it's likely your roots are dissolved, rendering your mouth into a swampy ocean of puss and infection.

>neglected teeth because poor
no you didn't, you neglected your teeth because your parents were scum who didn't teach you personal hygiene. I'd bet good money you also don't shower regulularly or use deodorant, or at least didn't start until early adulthood. Theres plenty of working poor who have decent teeth because they spend a bit of money on toothpaste and dental floss instead of beer and junk food.
Get the implants, OP. Much more comfortable in the long run and if you're truly cryptorich you can afford it. Thailand at a medical tourism hospital is a safe option.
Oh, and don't make the same mistake with your kids. Raise them right.

Brush your teeth
Brush your tongue
Floss
Go to the dentist every 6 months to get plaque buildup removed

I'd probably kms unless I was super rich.

Look up oil pulling. Kills the bad bacteria which causes the bad smell in the first place. Also try to brush twice a day. I know it sucks but just do it. Don't fall for the dentist jew unless.

you're not alone user.

your teeth say a lot about you. i fucked myself over by consuming lots of sugar/soda and not brushing. i cant smile or laugh. it kills self-esteem and almost any chance of finding a gf

i finally managed to get some good insurance and found a good dentist. extractions to come in january.

fermented cod liver oil to restore tooth decay, read cure tooth decay by ramiel

discord.gg/WxBRkQK
sick server about smelly teeth.

Just kidding, the discord is actually about cryptos

Before you make any decision you should get a second and a third opinion. If they all agree then you should act.

Really? Source?

>Raised poor as fuck but brushing teeth isn't hard or expensive
>Even got in on daily flossing as a teen because hey, that's also not hard or expensive
>Literally never go to the dentist after medicaid or whatever ran out as a child
>fifteen years later go to dentist, still no cavities "Look great user, I can tell you floss"

Still poor as fuck but at least I have all of my teeth for good.

Oil pull daily with coconut oil 20 minutes while trading. Breath gains +50%

I laugh at people who have fucked teeth in their 20s. There is literally no excuse for it. A toothbrush and paste costs nothing. I have close to zero respect for idiots who cant manage this simple task. If they cant be bothered to brush their teeth (a major health issue), then what else have they neglected for years on end?

Literal niggers t b h. Sorry about your situation op

Oil pulling is a meme. You just brush twice a day for two minutes each time and floss once a day. The end

digitaljournal.com/article/319776

>dont wanna be stinky
hope you're not a linkie

Sadly there are lots of people that are fucked because they are too retarded to brush and floss. On top of it, many of them were allowed to eat sugar and carbs without restriction as a child and teen. So they are basically fucked as an adult, the behavior is hard to change and it has fucked their bones and minds as well.

Nigga how the fuck is Gingivitis real? Like brush your teeth lmao

Brushing and flossing can't get rid of cavities and rot that has already begun.

Floss>brush>mouth wash
In that order of importance. Whatever you do you must floss. Having food in between your gums will fuck your shit up.

Shit
Thanks user, we stop using this fcking listerine and start doing this «oil pulling»

This. Buy those fucking floss picks, it's way more convenient.

>notice yeast infection in my mouth
>think it's not a big deal
>got it from a Russian exchange student who's pussy I ate and fucked 10 years ago
>go to doctor
>full blown AIDS
>have to take a pill every day for the rest of my life
>$60 a pill a day
>get into crypto
>finally can afford to pay my medication

jej

people with fucked up teeth are mostly due to poor nutrition early on which lead to malformation especially with wisdom teeth that cause crowding

>$60 a pill a day

land of the free

From Russia with love

Stop hodling link

I want to get this done when I'm rich anyway. Fuck brushing my teeth, just pop the dentures out and scrub em down.

Post pic of teeth

Go to a poorer country user, Eastern Europe is the best, Bulgaria Czhech Republic, Romania etc, they will do a great job for a fraction of the money, plus you will have a nice and cheqp vacation, trust me on this one, a lot of people do it, it's called dental tourism!

Over 40. Brushed once a day usually, never floss, never go to dentist except 3 times when I had cavities. Never needed braces. No wisdom teeth issues. Have all teeth with only 3 fillings. Get dental insurance & go to dentist because of unusual sensitivity. Have to get all teeth crowned because I apparently grind like an artist in my sleep & have ground all of my teeth down.