twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A gun to kill yourself.

Help me pump LTC :-)

I actually know the guy who is fucking that girl lmao

Ecc

the guy is prettier than the girl

how much of a chad is he?

Don't forget the bullets

start slow dummy do some research. you only have three choices right off the bat...think about it...ada will come later patience user forreal

>I inherited $3000

did your 8 year old sister die?

Buy Link faggot,

Thank me later

who is that?

A fancy dinner lmao poorfag

Litecoin. All of it.

ICX obviously

>Need to lick

A dick

>ywn be chad
>all my money making is just a sub human coping mechanism

Split your coin, OP. FUN, REQ, BRD, OST, SUB, and then put 1 grand into monero. Split however u please.

unless u want safe long term. Monero or BTC but i named mooners.

many guys are fucking that girl, so your friend is not special or anything

Have you ever bought into crypto before? I've stopped buying released coins and just spend my money on promising ICO's. Crypto is so fucking stupid atm that any shitcoin with a half-decent future jumps up 400%- 500% then "crashes" down to 200% on it's first day of exchange. I usually sell 30% then hodl the rest. Get on LHToken user. I've already thrown a disgusting amount of ETH at this, but you can pay for it in other ways if you don't already have some BTC or ETH. It’s an already established and profitable business, guaranteeing 20% annually, monthly ETH dividends. You can even use it yourself to invest in forex if that sort of thing gets you hard. Top 100 by EOY 2018 no doubt.

lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main

If you're gonna go crypto-investing, make sure to check out the coins that you're putting your money on. Don't go all in.

DYOR, be a critical member of signal groups. Get lucky.

Here's a channel that you can check out: discord.gg/A8Fvw5h

Good luck!

SALT. double in a week