Ork Thread

Dis iz da fread fer Orks.

What a wonderful WAAAGH!!! edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHgu_fBlSjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO Orks got cucked.

No longer reroll a single charge dice instead of both.

Ho hum. A reroll's still a reroll.

Blood Axes iz best!

Actually with the option of a command point or the full re-roll a 9" charge has >50% to happen.

Bad Moonz iz best! You'z a grot wiv no teef.

Das where youz wrong. We'z got da teef an' youz dun got any now.
we'z gone an' nicked em

Time for the age old debate: choppas or shootas?
Choppy, or dakka?

I'm just too used to seeing 30 boyz with shootas and big shootas open fire and knock down one or two marines, and then get reduced to half strength by the return fire

All my lists revolve around getting boyz in to where they hit on 3+

Shootas, all da dakka.

Choppa boys in bulk with 1 unit of shootas.

I feel that a turn 1 da jump of shoota boys might be better than sluggas. Allows you to get 20 hits at s4 so 3-4 marines and then try and charge another unit. Need 2 units in range since if you shoot what you want to charge they will remove closest models and increase distance.

With the jumped shootas even if you fail the charge you got something plus decent overwatch. If sluggas fail the charge they will just be melted.

Skorcha nobs + Mek in Kill tanks ?

Good/bad

Realised today that Nobs with Big Choppas can get a lot of the jobs that Klaw Nobs usually do done for a fraction of the point cost
Especially against 3++ shit

Consider changing today

I must say I never really understood the value of toughness 4 until I played my new space marines against a Tau and a Nid player. Wounding T3 stuff on 3s normally and on 2s with things like assault cannons vs wounding on 4s normally and things like assault cannons wounding on 3s makes a huge difference. The Tau's fire warriors would go down easily to bolter fire and get shredded by my Dreadnought, with the same for gaunts (both variety) but genestealers with their T4 proved much more resilient.

Aww, OP, you're gunna make me cry!

>2017
>Still no fucking Hammer Nobz
>Still no Shokk Attack Hammerz

I pay me grots in human teef.
Dez like spare change.
Youz just cant getz good help deze dayz!

Expensive as all hell.

Get you're /pfg/ faggotry outta here

Is there any other efficient autohit flamers we can put in Kill Tanks ?

BurnaBoyz?

That's the obvious answers, but those flamers suck ass

Either points cost or power, your choice.

They do get Power Stabbas now though.

What ARE Power Stabbaz?

I don't zogging know.

I think it's the weird harpoon-arm thing that's included in the nob kit. It's just conversion fodder to me, though.

What do my fellow Ork players do to proxy in Bomb Squigs?

Just use the runtherd squig, chop off the ork's hand and load it up with explosives.

I was planning on doing that but I need about 15 Squigs, or something like them, and I dont buy Gretchin on the norm

In that case, a better proxy might be getting 15 grots and putting explosives on them.

Please mark your 40k thread with 40k in the future.

I don't think there's any other setting with Orks and WAAGHs. It's obviously 40k.

Black Templar warlord trait is deceptively fucking great, it basically gives them a 6'' assault move in your opponent's assault phase.

Time traveling ork pirates.
Sadly they couldn't put up much of a fight.

The tragedy of not getting big and huge hammers is real.

Ork Pirates are the best pirates.

Buy fantasy squibs or check ebay. How many tankbustaz are you taking that you need 15?

youtube.com/watch?v=UHgu_fBlSjk

>...

Shootas are good against light infantry like guardsmen not marines.

WE'Z BAD MOONS, BAD MOONS!

Sadly out GM doesn't actually stay out encounters or build things that are challenging. He makes them up as he goes so we steamroll over them or have to correct or replace what he threw together until it makes sense.